M4ohn-How mild?

captainbicept

Awards
I was thinking of this:
Test E. weeks 1-10 400mg/week
M4ohn weeks 5-12 36mg/day (divided into three doses)
My question is, would the concensus be that M4ohn is mild enough to be ran in the manner described?
I do not want to **** out my liver, even with using NAC, and milkthistle. :nono:

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I was thinking of this:
Test E. weeks 1-10 400mg/week
M4ohn weeks 5-12 36mg/day (divided into three doses)
My question is, would the concensus be that M4ohn is mild enough to be ran in the manner described?
I do not want to **** out my liver, even with using NAC, and milkthistle. :nono:
dont you want a kickstarter for that cycle? you'll make very little gains those 1st 4 weeks...

MOHN is understood to be very mildly hepatoxic. i'm sure there's a bloodwork log out there...running it for 8 weeks seems excessive but i guess being an AS cycle it's NP...you might want to work your way up in dosage though.

captainbicept

Awards
If i run the M4ohn as described there will be no frontload, as I do not want to add any more liver toxic chemicals, and im not going to purchase any new transdermals or injectables.
The reason I want to run it as described is because many compare M4OHN to anavar. Mild anabolics like these work best when you allow them to work slowly over longer periods of use. Anavar is commonly used 8 weeks, and because the comparison was made, I felt this may be a good way of running it.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its mild enough that I felt very little from it stacked with 1,4. but I only ran it 5wks.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
one guy ran it hear for 8 weejs and bloodwork showed he was fine.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran 37mg then upped it to 47mg still was not impressed. If you react to ph well then it will be good in that stack. It did not do much for me at higher doses. no blood work done but I was fine a week into a m1t cycle.

captainbicept

Awards
I ran 37mg then upped it to 47mg still was not impressed. If you react to ph well then it will be good in that stack. It did not do much for me at higher doses. no blood work done but I was fine a week into a m1t cycle.
Did you run it with the 1,4 andro the entire time? Furthermore, how long did you run it for?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran 37mg m4ohn and 900mg 1,4 andro for 3 1/2 weeks. I was not impressed so I raised the doses to 47mg and 1200 mg (sci fit 300) to finish a 5 wk cycle. still was not impressed after raising doses. I got a little strength increase, no hardening, no fatloss, no weight change.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I ran M4OHN for 7 weeks with 1-test, no problems whatsoever. I will be running it again for 6-8 weeks starting in Feb. after I get baseline bloodwork done. M4OHN is as mild as it gets for methylated androgens.

captainbicept

Awards
Alright, Im doing it. Im running it for 8 weeks, as described above. If it is comparable to anavar, my hypothesis is that when ran with testosterone for a substantial amount of time in combination with a calorie surplus i should have some very nice lean gains to show for it. If anybody would like to add comments I would appreciate it. Thankyou

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I ran M4OHN for 7 weeks with 1-test, no problems whatsoever. I will be running it again for 6-8 weeks starting in Feb. after I get baseline bloodwork done. M4OHN is as mild as it gets for methylated androgens.
Was thinking about running the mohn wiht 1test for 8 weeks.

What are your thoughts on possibly adding in some 1,4 andro to the mix.

xpander007

Awards
Was thinking about running the mohn wiht 1test for 8 weeks.

What are your thoughts on possibly adding in some 1,4 andro to the mix.
Interesting addition that would be a nice dry cycle

schlam_of

Awards
1-test and m-4ohn has been my favorite cycle ive run so far..i ran the m4ohn at 32-36mg daily, but i did ramp up on it..i partially did this cause it takes a good full week to kick in, and i dont see the point in wasting some and liver stress during that first week when its not helping anyways..

as for the 1,4 andro added, i did that mix once before as well, but i dont think i responded really at all to the 1,4 so i personally wouldnt include it, but it might work better for you..

and yes, m4ohn is very mild and shouldnt cause too much of a stress on the liver to be considered safe in my opinion..personally, i think im bout to try a finigenx/m4ohn cycle to see what kind of dry gains it gives me..

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
1-test and m-4ohn has been my favorite cycle ive run so far..i ran the m4ohn at 32-36mg daily, but i did ramp up on it..i partially did this cause it takes a good full week to kick in, and i dont see the point in wasting some and liver stress during that first week when its not helping anyways..

as for the 1,4 andro added, i did that mix once before as well, but i dont think i responded really at all to the 1,4 so i personally wouldnt include it, but it might work better for you..

and yes, m4ohn is very mild and shouldnt cause too much of a stress on the liver to be considered safe in my opinion..personally, i think im bout to try a finigenx/m4ohn cycle to see what kind of dry gains it gives me..
scrapping the 1,4 andro and adding some 4ad transdermal to the 1test transdermal and MOHN would prob be a step up and help with the libido as well. Reminds me of the good ole days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1