Need help with a cycle

big_wide

Awards
Hi guys I'm new to this forum so I don't know where this thread should go. So basically I have taken 1 cycle of dianabol at 40mg daily and test enanthate 250mg per week for 6 weeks. Now I want to take deca and winstrol with test enanthate. What I want to know is how to go about it like should I start with winstrol deca and testa and stop winstrol halfway or should i take winstrol towards the end or should I take just deca and test enanthate now and winstrol later as a third cycle.
Thanks

big_wide

Awards
Thanks for the reply MAN. My current stats are height 5'9 weight 89 @ ~16%body fat. I'm taking deca so I can gain some size but i dont want a bloated look hence I want to finish with winstrol. My dosage will be something like 250 mg/wk deca and testa and dianabol @40mg/wk for first 4 wks. Winstrol will be 50 mg every other day.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I would finish with 50 ed for 4 weeks. Also you might want to bump the test dose up to avoid deca dick and other sides. You can control bloat with an ai like aromasin. Ot works better with 19-nor compounds like nandrolone.

Hope this helps