40/e4d & 20mg tren ace/ed=70/w of test and 140/w of tren

jpg

Awards
Sup guys

This is my second cycle.

First cycle was a gong show, fried my receptors to the point that trt would not work for 5 months. ..screw idiots that say you can't fry receptors.. so happy they started working again

Now I'm trying super mega low dose tren, with ultra mega low dose trt.

My girl is scared because I get volatile on trt is I don't drink water... I promised her I will drink a gallon a day.

Anyways, after my first cycle, once my receptors shut down, I lost everything.

Stats: 37, 178lbs, 5'.8", don't know my bf% but I'd think about 25,

So. Today is day 1

Diet is eat less and healthy.

I have garbage digestion so hoping feed efficiency from tren helps..

Booya!

Oh yeah, I'm doing this sub Q. I know sup Q works fine because that's what I have been doing, and I turn into an ass if I don't drink my water :)

Goal. Recomp.

I think it's doable..if tren is that much stronger then test, should be like I'm on at least five hundred of test.. minus the bloat head fish face garbage... I bloat a lot!

Double booya!!

Last edited:
thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Bro 29% bf is crazy high. Don't run a cycle, work out your diet and cut naturally. Your borderline obese and tren will just **** you up more at such a high bf%

jpg

Awards
Sup bro,

Thanks for your concern

I'm running test at 70 a week so pretty sure that E will be in check even tho I'm fat.

I'm also running tren at retard low dose just to help out..

How do you think it might fk me up.. from what angle? I was thinking from fat=E2, but since I'm running T at 70/w... this sht might work :)

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Sup guys

This is my second cycle.

First cycle was a gong show, fried my receptors to the point that trt would not work for 5 months. ..screw idiots that say you can't fry receptors.. so happy they started working again

Now I'm trying super mega low dose tren, with ultra mega low dose trt.

My girl is scared because I get volatile on trt is I don't drink water... I promised her I will drink a gallon a day.

Anyways, after my first cycle, once my receptors shut down, I lost everything.

Stats: 37, 168lbs, 5'.8", don't know my bf% but I'd think about 28,

So. Today is day 1

Diet is eat less and healthy.

I have garbage digestion so hoping feed efficiency from tren helps..

Booya!

Oh yeah, I'm doing this sub Q. I know sup Q works fine because that's what I have been doing, and I turn into an ass if I don't drink my water :)

Goal. Recomp.

I think it's doable..if tren is that much stronger then test, should be like I'm on at least five hundred of test.. minus the bloat head fish face garbage... I bloat a lot!

Double booya!!
Dude...first off you're not 28% bf at 168 pounds 5.8. Unless you are basically all fat.

And frying receptors? I'm pretty sure what you speak of is shutdown. And it can be very real without a post cycle. What was your pct and what is your planned pct? Also what did you use in your first cycle with dosages?

Btw, the reason **** ain't working is because you're shooting test subcutaneously. Seriously dude, I would spend some time on the forum and educate yourself because you seem like a total ****ing noob.

jpg

Awards
Sup nelson,

Nah, not trolling.

I'm 178.. need to edit that..

I'm on trt dude, no pct for me.

..do your homework bro, sub Q works better then I.. keeps E2 low because of less fluctuations. Fat allows for smoother ride. Led spikes. So less E.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Sup nelson,

Nah, not trolling.

I'm 178.. need to edit that..

I'm on trt dude, no pct for me.

..do your homework bro, sub Q works better then I.. keeps E2 low because of less fluctuations. Fat allows for smoother ride. Led spikes. So less E.
I think at 5.8 you would have to be at least 220 to have that high of a bf%. That's really ****ing fat. In which case, either you're very wrong about your bf, or you have no business doing steroids because you need to lose weight.

And I still don't think you fried your receptors..

What was your first cycle?

Also I know nothing about subQ but I would assume that it is not superior to IM, or every one on this forum would be pinning subQ. I've yet to hear of anyone doing AAS subQ.

jpg

Awards
Forgot to answer..

First cycle was test e, then cyp at 325 to 350.

It was a gongshow... one of my vials was garbage, hurt like a bitc,started, stopped,started,stopped,started,.. you get the idea..

Anyways.. receptors were fried.. when I got Bak on trt, it didn't work for 5 months.. lost everything and got fat

jpg

Awards
Dude just relax a little bit..

I looked at the bf pics in a book and I look like 28.

I'm not a noon, I could answer a bunch of stoopid questions...

Sub Q works fantastic for trt..

Research was done in Montreal.. better then IM

Heavyiron did tren ace sub Q and said it was great.

Think about it.. no fkn veins and slow absorption = not spikes an no trencough

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Bro...you didn't fry your receptors using testosterone. You ****ed up your endo. Starting and stopping a cycle with a long ester is a bad idea. Trt didn't help probably because you messed up your cycle so bad. Trt does nothing for estrogen which you probably had large amounts of in your body after your botched cycle, which would explain the fat gain.

And I'm still sticking with my argument, no way you're 28%. If you are indeed 28% you should probably look at diet and maybe clen, not AAS.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
How do you know your "receptors" we're "fried"?

jpg

Awards
Ok cool. Possibly wrong bf.. I don't give a sht.

I'm fat, not a whale.
Looking at pics I'd say 28.. maybe I'm over stating..25.. who cares?

Point is I am writing all the sht down so others can see what happens.

And yes diet.. again fk that. What are you? One of those tars that says steroids is only 5% of the equation? Hahahahahhahaha try 50.

roids yeah!

Bro, in all niceness.. im fkn 37, working out with low T for 20+ years.. no digestion... whatever man..i put in my time, screw it.. now I want it now. time to get all the help I can get and look and feel great.

jpg

Awards
I know my receptors were fried because I got back on trt dose and NOTHING for 5 months!

Nothing!

E doesn't stay hight for 5 months after a gongshow cycle.. plus I even tried ad ex..

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Alright man it's your body. But anyone with a bf over 20% has no business doing steroids.

Google clenbuterol. Once you get down to 15%, then consider a cycle.

And actually diet is pretty much 90% of anything you do. If you don't feed your body the right fuel, steroids will do nothing but **** up your hormones. For 37, you sound like a 17 year old talking about doing SD for his first cycle because he wants to get big quick.

You WILL hurt yourself further if you proceed

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sounds like you have it all sorted out man so why bother asking for advice?

ucmuscle

Awards
This guy really knows his **** lol. I think I had more lbm when I was 12. Obviously whatever you are doing doesn't work bro. Try listening to someone else for once.

jpg

Awards
Cool, now that we got that out of the way...

My intention with this the ad is to inform.
To allow people to see what can happen with a very small amount of roids.

You guys ever heard of some guy doing 70 test (that's less the typical trt) and 14o of tren ace?

You gotta search like a mofo and you may find one guy who tried something that low....

Anyways. Instead of bugging out like a bunch of little girls, shut up and enjoy the ride.

Look at you guys... pumping in every ass under the sun at high doses and giving me **** cause I'm not fit and only have one ab.

now if you idiots are done squawking, we can get back you my very light cycle,

Oh... and hahahhaHHhHHHHhahhahahha to 90% being diet...

Dude, if it were 9o%, a 300 lbs monkey could stay at 270 as easily, all he would have to do is stop roids and do the same thing...

And my ass would be able to gain 25 lbs of lbm in a year by eating 1.5 g of protein... etc...

Goof.
Just eat enough, eat healthy, understand food dynamics.
Stay hydrated, sleep. ..unless you are competing, or at a real high level...

Me, im far from that.

I'd say it's 50% when it comes to putting on the size... you guys just like saying it cause it takes away that your buff and lean because you inject roids. (most of you)

Anyways... all opinions.

So. Day 2.

I'm eating less on my cycle.
Doing cardio and stretching on day 1,3,5
Working out upper body, and stretching on 2,4,6

Mostly working out my legs with cardio. Will throw in squats here and there at the rate of once a week.

Now guys, keep in mind, I'm looking to have discussions, and sht like that.

I know I should do this better, or that this way...
All opinions.
I have different goals.

I'm training to get better vo2 and Recomp, with muscle gain. Not like what you think, but the way i think..just relax.

..and to the idiot that's gonna laugh at what I said because I'm using tren for vo2, keep in mind I'm doing 140/w and doubt it will limit my breathing that much. If anything bro, we will all learn.

Hey I got an idea.. how about someone says: interesting. Very different approach. Question here. Fact there. Keep us posted :)

Last edited:

jpg

Awards
Hey UC,

Thanks for tuning in.

Bud, I have been tested for low T and was normal. Not low.

6 years later, just got on androgel and grew. Doctor could not believe it...

Point is, you probably were bigger. Good for you. You need something from me?

Shut up and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

jpg

Awards
Oh yeah.. pretty gruesome dreams for a little while.
Didn't think first pin, low dose would do that..

But then again, tons of you think it takes x amount of time before t starts working.. totally wrong.

I remember going to the doc when my androgel stopped working.. I was freezing.. he pinned me and within a day I was fine.

I'll keep posting everyday. I really do expect this to work out perfectly.. as long as I don't get the insane sides..

...need to learn how to put a gigantic pair of bouncing titties as my avatar.. help you guys relax some.. boobs. magical boobs. ( . ) ( . )

jpg

Awards
Going to the gym. Will take before pics without my head.. will help determine my fatness level..
I will take them before working out..

AngryOldMan

Awards
You guys heard the man - shut up and enjoy the ride. This is going to be epic!

I for one, cannot wait.

jpg

Awards
There we go.

Shut up and enjoy the ride.

... Old grumpy figured it out..

Just got back from gym.
Things I noticed today..

Takes longer to bust a nut. Start sweating in half the time.

Harder to bring heart rate up.

Will not be posting pic..dont want my pic floating around.. my buddy said I'm more like 24% flab..

What if this **** works?

Low dose, slower Recomp, hopefully No sides.. or less...
I don't see any reason it wouldnt..

I'll keep you guys posted... same for you know it alls..

And I don't think it will be epic in a funny sense... might actually work.

Funny how so many of you think you know everything and can't even figure out that sub Q works better.. bunch of sheep.. he said it doesn't work.. must be right because a hundred people said the same thing... never tried it but whatever man.. must be true...

Douches..

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Sounds like you have it all sorted out man so why bother asking for advice?
Does seen that way. I don't understand why not just diet now that your on trt? There's no excuses now that you t levels are g2g. I understand your frustration, this game is a marathon man not a sprint.

jpg

Awards
Thyroid my man!

A real response and question. Thanks bro :)

Maybe others will follow suit, relax and just talk without garbage.

Bro. I'm 37. Been training for 20 years with no results.

I don't want to wait a couple of years to get to where I can be in 3 months.

Thirty ****in seven bro.

Brain sharp, alpha, genuinely a loving man, but body is garbage.

I want the short cut.

Make sense to you bro?

Tic to tic to.. get it. Not married. No kids. On trt..

**** waiting.

jpg

Awards
And if you look at the post, I don't ask for advice smart ass.. but am willing to listen to any that is given, and choose independently from what you guys think is best. :)

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I got ya man. Just bee careful of BP and all that. It's ultimately is your body do whatever the **** you want with it. Honestly if you really believe this will be better your life and all that. Who the **** is anyone here to say it won't. Have at it and be careful.

jpg

Awards
Appreciate that man.

I bloat so hard, im thinking tren low Dos will be perfect.
Dropped the T so less E

I can get caber real quick if I need it.

Have nova on hand just on case.

So far so good.

I weighed in at 167.. or 177.. dont remember but yeah. Down two lbs.

Might be that tren is fighting harder for the receptor sites, so less bloat.. ?
Looking good.

jpg

Awards
Cool.

So here is the scoop.

Remember the gongshow cycle I had?

Trt did not work for 5 months afterwards.

I'm prone to bloat even when I use adex and find my sweet spot when I get wood all the time.

I don't know what my body fat % is, but I can e mail it to you MANotaur. As far as I know I'm not obese. Not even close.

I have read lots on tren, and doing it with trt dose of T, and how that has cut down on sides by a lot.

I do not buy into you need high T as a base and then add... especially after my receptors got fried.

So keeping t at 70 a day would keep e2 low.

We all know that tren sides get bumped up considerably with high E2. And having higher then normal fat, this can be a problem for me, even with adex.

Using tren ace, pinning ed, sub Q, allows for a very even and smooth delivery.

I have experienced it with my trt.

Using 140 a week, allows me to see how my body reacts, and bail if it blows.

140 trenbolone should be like 450 test, minute the bloat.

Add to that 70 Test E and that gives me approx 520 worth of T.

And I still get estrogen from the test aromitizing for normal function of the body.

I have nolvadex, and can get caber or pram fairly quickly if I feel it's high progesterone sides I start getting.
So, MANotaur,

Is there anything you think I should keep an eye out for?

Thanks Bro ;)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hard to believe your theory about receptor sites not responding. Because I ran over a 1000mgs a week test/700mgs tren/100mgs anadrol 11yrs ago and recovered fine. Not to mention all the stuff that led to that plus the PHs I have used throughout the years. Also 140mgs of trend is not like 450mgs of test. 450mgs of test would probably give way more muscle growth. It may be that you just don't respond well to steroids.

jpg

Awards
Hi Jstrong20

I don't believe that everyone would have the same experience as I did. But I did.

Note that early in my posts, I do say that when tested, I had normal T levels. But had all the low T sides. When I got on low dose androgel, all sides disappeared.
..so my receptors were already showing iffyness...even with my own hormones..

I personally do not want to run High dose T again for this reason.

Yet I wanted to only run testosterone because it is the most natural hormone to use.

It is important not to dismiss people that say that the receptors they have got down regulated, because everyone is not the same.

Hope this clarifies things.

Last edited:

jpg

Awards
I don't know if 140 of tren is like 450 of test, but from many people's opinion, it is 3 to 5 times stronger, and more effective then test.

I do know that I have not heard of people trying what I am, and I think it would be a nice experiment and contribution..

What if this works?

I have looked everywhere and have not found anyone who tried it and documented it.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
are you guys feeding the trolls again? :D what did I tell you about that?

jpg

Awards
Dude go **** yourself unless you have anything to bring to the conversation. Craigslist might be a better place for you to hang out

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I do have to sell my car, and cragslist was suggested.....but I went the ebay plus auto trader route. Thanks for the concern though.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Hi Jstrong20

I don't believe that everyone would have the same experience as I did. But I did.

Note that early in my posts, I do say that when tested, I had normal T levels. But had all the low T sides. When I got on low dose androgel, all sides disappeared.
..so my receptors were already showing iffyness...even with my own hormones..

I personally do not want to run High dose T again for this reason.

Yet I wanted to only run testosterone because it is the most natural hormone to use.

It is important not to dismiss people that say that the receptors they have got down regulated, because everyone is not the same.

Hope this clarifies things.
I think you could have been suffering from high shbg.

And if your receptors were "fried" adding trt wouldn't really be effective at all.

I highly, I repeat, HIGHLY doubt you desensitized your androgen receptors after one basic AAS cycle. There are body builders who don't go off steroids for years and simple test still does the job.

Your theory simply makes no sense and you have absolutely no logical/medical reason as to how or why you have "fried" your androgen receptors.

I'm just playing the devils advocate here, not trying to be an *******. But your theory makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Do you have any solid medical evidence that your receptors have been down regulated?

And if they really are, wouldn't such low doses of steroids do jack-****?

Again, just playing the devils advocate.

jpg

Awards
Got it. Thanks for being respectful.

Note how I had normal, not low, but normal testosterone. I was tested.

This is in 2006.

I got pharma hgh. I did it and boners everywhere.

I do believe hgh works on the receptors.

Eventually things went back to where they were. I was tested again, I had T. I told my doc to give me androgel. He did. Boom. I went back the next day and was 100.

He was choked. He repeated over and over.. 'your tests.. you have good T'

I told him **** your test. Hook me up.

..i wonder how many doctors rely on a God dam test and say no to trt.

What I'm saying is this.

Yes, it can be anything.

But if my own t did not work,

if hgh worked for a while and hgh does work receptors

If androgel worked for 2 months then stopped (yes I know it stops for many people)

If I did a cycle, gongshow or not, and then trt stopped working for 5 months,

Is it possible that my receptors have a problem?

Is it possible that other people can have the same issue?

I believe so. And everybody always saying it's impossible, is not true. Its an assumption based on many people's opinion.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Got it. Thanks for being respectful.

Note how I had normal, not low, but normal testosterone. I was tested.

This is in 2006.

I got pharma hgh. I did it and boners everywhere.

I do believe hgh works on the receptors.

Eventually things went back to where they were. I was tested again, I had T. I told my doc to give me androgel. He did. Boom. I went back the next day and was 100.

He was choked. He repeated over and over.. 'your tests.. you have good T'

I told him **** your test. Hook me up.

..i wonder how many doctors rely on a God dam test and say no to trt.

What I'm saying is this.

Yes, it can be anything.

But if my own t did not work,

if hgh worked for a while and hgh does work receptors

If androgel worked for 2 months then stopped (yes I know it stops for many people)

If I did a cycle, gongshow or not, and then trt stopped working for 5 months,

Is it possible that my receptors have a problem?

Is it possible that other people can have the same issue?

I believe so. And everybody always saying it's impossible, is not true. Its an assumption based on many people's opinion.
I like what you said about it being an assumption, though not a completely unfounded one. I guess the better thing to do would be to look deeper into the problem, why your testosterone isn't working, and what the other possible causes could be. Could be many many factors at play. Stress probably being a large one. Did you get your prolactin levels checked by chance? Some men have naturally high prolactin, and in turn a low libido.

jpg

Awards
to keep thinking one way because it has been repeated over and over, by intelligent people, is not being open minded.

As soon as we loose our openness, we go into the world of right/wrong, and stop considering people's opinions. Valid or not.

Look at IM vs sub Q

It's been tooted for ever that IM is the only way to go. Why?

Now people are switching over to sub Q. Why?

We want less tearing flesh, stable levels, less E2, but resist sub Q why?

jpg

Awards
Agreed, but looking into it further takes time and costs money.

I can't even get my T paid for because I have normal levels.

Checking prolactin would be good.

This is gonna turn into another kind of threat if we keep going, and my health is a whole other topic ;)
One I will bring up some other time :)

For now, I just wanna grow... and I think this might not only work but may inspire others to try low doses.. if it works that is...

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
So I think subQ would only be ideal for very low doses. Injecting anything more than a ML would make the danger of abscess very real.

jpg

Awards
I can't comment on assesses, but 1ml is the maximum recommended. ..its gets uncomfortable.. little pods need to dissipate..

The good thing is that you can easily take more shots because you are just doing it sub Q. So smaller doses.

Another point to bring up would be the only advantage I know of when it comes to IM. Spot atrophy.

This is yet another topic that people resist, ... you can grow a specific muscle faster by spot injecting lagging body parts with fast acting androgen like test prop or tren ace. Tren being the best for obvious reasons.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I dont know that your receptors are burned out...i dont really agree that it evem exist and i e got studies that would suggest it if you wanna take a look.
What it sounds like to me duse is you have an abnormally high amount of aromatase and shbg. An idea would be to bump up your twst dosage to at leat trt doses and aboit 50 mg of tren a day. Thays kinda the minimum i would reccomend. Also i would add in proviron and aromasin at 100 mgs and 25 mgs a day respectively starting from day one.

Just my 2 cents bud hope it helps!

jpg

Awards
Receptors are back to normal now. Took 5 months but the t is working again :)
Woohoo!

jpg

Awards
And my estrogen was checked as well. My doc was sure it would say high, it was normal.

As for my shbg, I don't remember if we checked it. I've don't think so.

What I wanted to know if you see a bug hole in my idea of running this low dose cycle.

People were on me because I was in less then optimal shape, more like fat. But not obese.. wanted to get your opinion.

And studies are studies. That's all they are. They point to a direction.
People get caught up with them even tho they are most likely always flawed in some way.

Last edited:

jpg

Awards
I was also using 70 a week for trt. It works very well.

My doctor is along the lines of Dr Gordon, and encourages me to read up on his ideas.

I've have tried 140 a week, I have tried 70 a week. I like 70 a week. I get more aggressive on higher doses.. or at least I did last year. ..thats not a problem, I actually like it, I just don't see a benefit health wise.

Ever since the t started working again, I have stayed on low dose and like it.

Oh yeah, my whole thing with this cycle is not only to use a low dose of Tren, but to limit, or not use any other compounds like a dex, provision, And get good results. All this, while starting the cycles at whatever bf% I already am. Approx 25..or whatever..

If I diet down on this cycle, I don't see why I would encounter problems... I would be saving the muscles I already built too.

jpg

Awards
I'd like to apologize for constantly editing my posts, ..i use a blackberry for all this, and it's a pain in the ass to scroll up and down while writing it to make sure it's all good.. so pressing save then re reading it is easier..

jpg

Awards
Ok day three

Sleep was Great!!!

I noticed my muscles being harder last night, but thought 'I'm just dreaming.'

I woke up this morning, with wood :) and my muscles are definitely harder.

I have decided for the sake of this thread, to post some pictures. Not sure of what or how many, but I will post something.

This is fun :)

Today is back, rear delt, biceps, forearms, grip,

Day 1 I'm doing push with abs, stretching.

Day 2 Cardio 25 minutes, stretching

Day 3)pull, stretching

I never did cardio before, so when I run eliptical) it is a workout for my legs as well as my vo2. I go backwards a bit to help grow..

I always did squats, 5x5 or high reps, but really can't handle doing cardio and squats at this point.
I need to choose, and I will work on cardio.

I'm keeping my workouts in the 10-20 rep zone.

I have done HIT a la Mentzer, 5x5, I just don't want to. My shoulders do not like it. Nor do my knees.. I rather no injury.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Yeah i feel you. And thats fine if its working for you! Its ypur nody and its gonna be interesting to follow along with this. By far the lowest dose cycle ive ever seen or followed! Its gonna be fun

As for the bf and what not.- i dont think its a big deal. You ha e powerlifters that are obese running huge cycles and cruising on massive doses of test and oral compounds and nobody flips shot at them. Do what you want- obviously beig on clean diet cant hurt, and a lower bf will give you a good starting poi.t but its by no means a requirement.

Have fun bud im looking foward to following you