Pro-Hormones! I Think I Really Messed Up! Please Help Me!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

Pro-Hormones! I Think I Really Messed Up! Please Help Me!

[UPDATE] Ė AND I NEED YOUR HELP!

Ok. So I took Super DMZ 2.0 with LMG. Man do I feel messedup at the moment. I do not know what is going on with myself. I have hadseveral problems and I am not sure what it is. I will list a few to see whatyou guys think.

1. After a few weeks off I hit the GYM a little bitand had almost whole body muscle cramps that were severe I mean to the pointwhere I had to take an ICE bath; muscle relaxer bath; put soothing lotion on mymuscles; and take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.
    2. Joints and arms hurt; mainly in my wrist andelbows but sometimes in my back. I think mainly in my wrist and elbows becauseof my video game addiction problem in the past but just seems to have gottenworse; and from my back from starting to play golf a lot; I have been swinginghard and often.
    3. I think I do have a form of IBS though that isalways at bay; hasnít acted up in a while but thought I would just note that.
    4. One thing I did want to mention is that I thinkI severely over trained. I do remember being on SDZ and my arms feeling likethey were going to explode. I work out some of my body way to hard and did notspread works out around to different muscle groups like I should of. I latterlyhad to stop working out my arms because I could barely move them they felt sothick.
    5. I have been taking pro-hormones off and on foryears since like 25. I am wondering if I did any major damage to myself? I donot notice anything major; just the fact that for example my color bone hurtsalways when I do dips. Like my bones are not strong enough to hold my upperbody. I did have a bird chest growing up for the longest time and even my dadmade fun of me. That is why I worked out so hard for so long. I wasnaturally around 135 lbs. and now I canít get under 185 lbs. I am justwondering if I am bigger than my bones can support; and if I am how do I fixthis because I think I am all muscle and canít lose the weight?
    6. Even joints in my hands; fingers; and right toeand foot seem to easily hurt. I thought I might have some kind of rudimentaryarthritis but I told the Doctor what I thought I had and when he did blood workhe said that they didnít find anything.
    7. When I had it bad the muscle jerks at night Ihad heat flashes and sometimes sweating but I do not have any of that now; theonly thing I have now is muscle twitching at night if it happens. I reallyfeel like I damaged some nerves somewhere and they need some time to heal. Myquestion is how long does it take or do nerves even heal if you haveovertrained for like a couple of years?
    8. [MAIN PROBLEM] Sleeping. This goes off and on itis so weird. I get these weird muscle twitches like jerks that only happen whenIím trying to go to sleep. It will come and go; like one time it lasted fora week and I went to the Doctor and had blood work done and he said everythingwas fine; and it finally went a way for a while. Then like a month later orsooner it will pop in and hit me again and mess up my whole sleep schedule and Icanít sleep at all. Then after a few days it goes away. I do not think I properPCT at all for this cycle and I am afraid that I messed something up. There wasone time however that it was acting up and I started talking Revolution PCT andit fixed it. Then just last night I took Revolution PCT; Pure TEST; CycleAssists and 300 MG of Magnesium; and it happened again. I also worked out verymildly a couple hours before bed and half a beer only early that day. I havenítbeen drinking at all. When I wake up I feel great; walk around no problem; goto school; nothing noticeable. My elbows feel a little wore out and so do mywrists; but thatís it.

Guys I could really use your help. I have really bad healthinsurance. I can go to the Doctor up to 5 times per year and only up to 500dollars per visit. I already used two for my foot and one for the blood test. Ido not know what to do? I have never had this sleeping problem before whentaking pro hormones. I do not know if it is Super DMZ or just finally all thesepro hormones finally caught up to me. Is this healable or has anyone else hadthis problem?

*I did take some OxyElite the DMAA version for a while anddid not like that. Maybe a couple of weeks.

Here is what I am taking off and on trying to figure out theright dose to give me sleep:

Finaflex PureTest
    Finaflex Revolution PCT
    Tribulus Raw Power
    Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
    Natural Vitality Natural Calm [Been taking this every night]

Sometimes I take at random times:

Osteo Bi-Flex [I think this one could be a problem]
    GNC Maximum Greens
    Flintstone Vitamins
    Equate One Daily Menís
    Equate Calcium 500+D
    Echinacea
    Vitamin C 1000MG

Thinking about taking to see if it helps:

Phenibut
    Lift Mode 5HTP

I know that some of you guys are going to say that you areon too much stuff. Well sometimes I come completely off of everything for likea couple of months and eventually the sleep muscle twitches come back. The onlyother thing I can think of is that I have very low testosterone at the moment.Last time I had trouble sleeping I took Revolution PCT and Magnesium and Isleep like a baby for a long time.

The only other trigger could be

Gold Standard Whey and the amino acids in it. I had a smallprotein shake before I went to bed a few hours earlier and had a huge dinner. Owait that might have a problem as well. I had dinner at like 9:00 PM and wentto be at 10. But how could that cause muscle twitching.

Also my dad says he only need about 5-6 hours of sleep. Icould be over sleeping. I try to get 9 to 12.

Also I think I might have some anxiety because I am use tomaking six figures and working 12 hours a day. I did that for 10 years of mylife. Now I am a poor college student which my wife takes care of me. I wonderif this could be psychology as well.

There was a time when I had Amino Acids 2222 and Goldstandard Whey Protein that was expired and the lid was not sealed tight. I hadthey for a little while; wonder if my body had toxic amino acids for a whileand now reacts to them?

Well I slept great for the past few weeks. The only thing Idid different was work out a little late by very easily; not hard. Eat a latedinner. Had a half of a beer; and maybe mix cycle assist with Revolution PCTand pure test before I went to bed. And had a small protein shake beforedinner.

Also do you think I could have over trained because my bodyjust feels like it needs a lot of rest? I worked out tri-ceps like a week and ahalf ago mildly and they still hurt today; pretty bad. I think I need a longbreak. And if I do need a long break how do I work out so I donít loseeverything even though I am injured. I just feel like a lot of my muscle areinjured.

Summary Questions:

1. I know this is a lot. I was just hoping someonecould shed some light on all of this.
    2. Please advise me on what to do or if there isanything I can do.
    3. Also I do not have very good insurance prettymuch if any so I am relying on you guys.
    4. Please help me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I hopeyou have a wonderful day. Please help!

Best,
    Needspractice

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I saw a humongous post and it seems like you are in trouble...first of all:

-Keep calm and consult a physician, not the interwebz.
    -Cliffs please? Shorter version of it, and list the HIGHLY IMPORTANT problems atm (8 or higher...if it is a 10 dial 911)
    -Breathe.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

@Celorza

I went to doc and got blood work done; he said everything is fine.

Cliffs please? What does that me? Past 10 problems? Don’t think I have that many.

I do need to relax.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

No no I mean cliffs , short version of it. Are you in shut down? In pain or something?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

9-12 hours is too much sleep. Aim for 7-8.

You've overtrained. Stop training.

Also, stop taking so much ****. Your body is probably having an adverse reaction to something.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

@Celorza

Absolutely no pain, feel great during the day; only problem I have is muscle twitching sometimes when I am trying to sleep. I am just thinking that I am low on TEST at the moment.

But how low can I be because I can satisfy my wife no problem. It’s not like I can’t get it up.

Lordneckbeard

Yes my dad only needs like 5-6 hours; I do think I am over trained and need to take a break for sure.

I do think I am having a reaction to something; you think I should detox?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

Definitely detox. Drop everything for a while and then if you want, add things back in slowly. That way you can see if there's one thing in particular that your body doesn't agree with.

Other than that, I'm not really sure what else it could be. Just try to be as healthy as possible.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by needspractice View Post
    @Celorza

Absolutely no pain, feel great during the day; only problem I have is muscle twitching sometimes when I am trying to sleep. I am just thinking that I am low on TEST at the moment.

But how low can I be because I can satisfy my wife no problem. It's not like I can't get it up.

Lordneckbeard

Yes my dad only needs like 5-6 hours; I do think I am over trained and need to take a break for sure.

I do think I am having a reaction to something; you think I should detox?
    Never heard of a correlation of low test and muscle twitching. Cut out all stims for a few weeks or cut out all supps as said above
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%

You don't need it. Your body can detox all by itself safely. Do you take stims? Preworkout, caffeine, etc. Daily?
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

@rphash49

I use to take a lot of stims; but not so much now at the moment because I can't sleep.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

UPDATE:

Ok I might have found something. Last night my head was raised and I was not flat on my back. When I got flat on my back the spasms went away. Right now I just got home from hitting some golf balls real hard and my middle back start to hurt I think from straining. I went to start taking a nap and of course I felt some spasms. I had a pillow under my head and was lifted up. When I took the pillow away and lay flat they subsided I believe.

I wonder if I have injured a nerve or have a pinched nerve or something. I do not have major pain when normal walking or hanging around; but if I hit a couple of large buckets of golf balls pretty hard I have some major pain in my rear center back.

I wonder since my joints have been all sucked up and dry and I did not do a proper PCT I am feeling all sore and weak.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

Dude u need to chill out. Massage, vacation, a drink, whatever. Your biggest problem is over analyzation and paranoia. Also, if u are new to golf you will be very sore in the beginning. I've been playing for years.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.6%

Good advice here. Relax and take a break from all supps and take a week off training. Also, and maybe this is just me, "everything came back fine" doesn't work for me anymore. Your doc only knows what you tell him and I'm betting he's in primary care. Even most endocrinologists won't test for everything they should. I would go get a copy of your labs and post them. I can assure you there are quite a few of us educated enough to point you in the right direction based on labs. Especially missing labs.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.35%

to me it sounds like you overtrained and the muscle soreness / pain will go away it just takes time. you should stop all pre workouts and drink plenty of water and eat lots of food containing antioxidants. just give it time bro you will be alright.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

its probably paranoia
    Last edited by McCrew530; 09-03-2013 at 09:40 PM. Reason: apparently cancer was too harsh of a response
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    its probably cancer!
    Jesus man, you can't go throwing around the "C" word like that!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post

Jesus man, you can't go throwing around the "C" word like that!
    This^^^
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    This^^^
    Sorry...
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

Don't stress, McCrew530. I thought it was pretty funny.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%

guys he has goddamn back pumps how can we not spot that complaining of lower back pain constantly thinking he has a pinched nerve>its a side effetc of the prohormone man if you cant bear it stop using. the muscle cramps are from poor electrolyte imbalance go grab and electrolyte powder or drinking some gatorade throughout the day. the aching of joints could also be a water issue with prohomrines u have to drink a ton a ton of water. try those two and see if it changes
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Sorry but I lolled at the flinstone vitamins rofl
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Sorry but I lolled at the flinstone vitamins rofl
    I thought I was the only one
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This thread is disappointing.

Natural selection
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity Pro

You remind me of a crack head -- Don't worry I am being playful and don't take what I am about to say as me being a dick.... buttttt listen up
    1) Someone above said you are on to much ****... yes indeed you are, its like a damn supplement junky. I see this a lot on the web and I myself have been guilty of it. As another poster said your body is reacting to something or you are deathly ill... Cut out the supplements, the solution is NOT to add more.

2) Consult a physician if adverse reactions don't subside after a few days of being supplement free

3) When you do decide to reintroduce supplements, which we all know you will. Think more long term and in terms of measurable effects. For example. Start with a multi, then the monohydrate, still good to go? Great add some Carnitine, still feeling good? okay add some ___________. Then one day you may wake up and add _________ and Damn brick wall hits you in the face and you feel like ****. Guess what, you found your contaminant / allergen

I would really see a doctor and describe your symptoms its not like it costs a fortune. Then when you go back on the supplements keep in mind what I said. More is not always better.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative

http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

@av6258

You are so right I think a massage and a Chiropractor will fix all of my problems with some relaxation. I do have paranoia that I am going to kill today man; no more. Yes I am new to golf! I have a Nike Covert Driver on the way! I can’t wait!

Thank you for your kind comments!
    @Matthersby

Yes I agree; I will post my labs; also I probably do need to go to a endocrinologist for sure to get that checked out once again. I have my TEST results from another test somewhere I will have to dig those up as well.

@fame126

Yes I agree; time and relaxation; I think I will just use the lowest weights I can find and just tone for a while; thank you.
    @McCrew530

It is.
    @TaylorSwift

Ya Im dead.
    @WICKED44

Bury me now.
    @LordNeckbeard

Me too.
    @Keepitreel

You are so right man; I’m a dumbass.
    @JD261985

They are not bad you should try them, lol
    @SoCalMuscle

=)
    @jbryand101b
    I know I give nothing to society I should be shot
    @kBrown

Thank you for the great advice; I will try that. I hope I am not deathly ill.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

[UPDATE]

I just had a great night sleep again; no problems. I used no pillow and put muscle relaxer cream on my back. The only thing I took was Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement before bed. I really feel it has something to do with a sore back; nothing major just need rest. I hope this is the case but I could be wrong.

Also here are my labs.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%

You inspired me to write an article on this topic. It is in my journal. Hope you the best.

@av6258

You are so right I think a massage and a Chiropractor will fix all of my problems with some relaxation. I do have paranoia that I am going to kill today man; no more. Yes I am new to golf! I have a Nike Covert Driver on the way! I can’t wait!

Thank you for your kind comments!
    @Matthersby

Yes I agree; I will post my labs; also I probably do need to go to a endocrinologist for sure to get that checked out once again. I have my TEST results from another test somewhere I will have to dig those up as well.

@fame126

Yes I agree; time and relaxation; I think I will just use the lowest weights I can find and just tone for a while; thank you.
    @McCrew530

It is.
    @TaylorSwift

Ya Im dead.
    @WICKED44

Bury me now.
    @LordNeckbeard

Me too.
    @Keepitreel

You are so right man; I’m a dumbass.
    @JD261985

They are not bad you should try them, lol
    @SoCalMuscle

=)
    @jbryand101b
    @kBrown

Thank you for the great advice; I will try that. I hope I am not deathly ill.

29. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

Where do I find your journal?
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%

In my signature.

PL -- Road to Domination

31. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

Awesome! Thanks!
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Whoa, crazy much?
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

Who?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Your collar bones most likely hurt during dips because you have injured or strained your ac joint. I did the same thing. Don't push it or you won't really be able to do any chest or shoulders for a long ass time.

Trust me I have torn my rotator cuff twice and bounced back 100% in 2 months. My AC joint injuries aren't back to normal after 2 years
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%

@jbryand101b
    wut? why such a Debbie downer? sheesh. you might need some counseling, you know, cause with a brain like this, messing up your hormones with steroids is only going to make you more depressed an all messed up in the head.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

@CATdiesel76

AC Joint? Feels like its my whole bone across from the left side and the ride side. Both bones left and right. Just feels real strained when I do dips with weight. They almost always felt that way. Feel completely normal just walking around. And when I do dips on a bench on the floor I feel nothing.

You still think it’s a Joint?
    @jbryan101b

o
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

[UPDATE]

I got another great night sleep! Not sure why but something is working! YEA!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

Good to hear. Give yourself quite a while to recover fully.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is this thread for real?

Quit taking SO much ****, take a break from training, get laid, drink some pedialyte, and re-evaluate in a week or two.

For every potential problem mentioned, or suggestion proposed, You fund a supplement to ADD in to the mix of what he's currently taking.
    I agree with what others have said, but most importantly, lay off the pHs and the other supplants...it can certainly affect mood...

Are you on any prescription medications like SSRIs, MAOI inhibitors, etc?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

@CATdiesel76

AC Joint? Feels like its my whole bone across from the left side and the ride side. Both bones left and right. Just feels real strained when I do dips with weight. They almost always felt that way. Feel completely normal just walking around. And when I do dips on a bench on the floor I feel nothing.

You still think itís a Joint?
    @jbryan101b

o
    Maybe not if its the entire collar bone. Ac joint is at the distal end of your clavicle. Google image it and see if that's where your pain originates. It is most easily aggrevated by exceed used such as dips

Similar Forum Threads

1. Messed up , need help
    By danny mk in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 06:55 PM
  3. Prepping for Contest - Messed up Cycle (HELP)
    By ddrjosh in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:44 PM
  4. Messed up delt?? Help please
    By ammoarsenal in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 02:31 PM
  5. Messed up delt??? hElp please
    By ammoarsenal in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 11:33 PM