winny and pct

R

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
If you take winny towards the end and a little after a cycle, do you wait till after the winny is done to do pct or do you do pct at normal time even if not fully done with the winny. just curious

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Start post cycle the day after you stop using winstrol.

G

~Get Crunk~

Awards
Start post cycle the day after you stop using winstrol.
since the testosterone is gone I guess your endo production will be nil while doing the winny or am I fucked in the head for thinking that? I want to run winny for 4 weeks after last test shot, but im thinking ill feel like **** without any androgens and just a pure anabolic like winny in my system...anybody know if ill be alright?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't recommend running winny 4 weeks past your last cyp or enan shot .. since the test will have cleared after 2 weeks

R

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
right so then really u would want to run the winny say at week 10 for 4 weeks in a 12 week test en. cycle. this way ur last shot of test en is at week 12 but u go till week 14 wit the winny. the test and winny will all then clear out ur system around same time. is this correct? pct starts then at week 14 too correct

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yea man, what size suggested is correct. pct starts the day after last winstrol use. Also a good advice to cut down the winny 2 weeks folllowing your test injection.
Sage

G

~Get Crunk~

Awards
yea man, what size suggested is correct. pct starts the day after last winstrol use. Also a good advice to cut down the winny 2 weeks folllowing your test injection.
Sage
I can see ur point I think...always better to have higher test than other anabolics that aren´t androgenic right( i.e Deca, winny)?

Which leads me to an obvious q, WHY do you have to have higher test dose than other anabolics?