Clen dosage question

DYEL

Awards
I take my clen twice daily.

At the moment I'm taking 4 20mg tablets in the morning and the same in the afternoon. For tracking my dosage would that be considered 80mg or 160mg?

Thanks.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you take clen 2x a day when it has a 36 hr half life? Once a day dosing.

DYEL

Awards
Why would you take clen 2x a day when it has a 36 hr half life? Once a day dosing.
I was told when purchasing it that I should take one tablet twice daily and keep ramping it up until the sides become unbearable. I'm assuming this is now incorrect?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was told when purchasing it that I should take one tablet twice daily and keep ramping it up until the sides become unbearable. I'm assuming this is now incorrect?
Wait....sigh. who told you this?

DYEL

Awards
Nobody here I wouldn't imagine.

I purchased them from a reputable person from one of the many hidden tor networks.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody here I wouldn't imagine.

I purchased them from a reputable person from one of the many hidden tor networks.
Oh dear god. Dont injest any more. Dont buy that bitcoin crap.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Believe it or not, I do 20mcg with breakfast and get results.
I feel it's no point to overdose Clen.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Believe it or not, I do 20mcg with breakfast and get results.
I feel it's no point to overdose Clen.
Agree with this. At 40 a day I get headaches and the shakes. 20 is perfect for me.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Yea, if you're doing 160mcg a day as it looks to be, you should be shaking violently. 80mcg alone is pretty high. I start shaking pretty good at 60mcg.