Clen dosage question

  1. Question Clen dosage question


    I take my clen twice daily.

    At the moment I'm taking 4 20mg tablets in the morning and the same in the afternoon. For tracking my dosage would that be considered 80mg or 160mg?

    Thanks.


  2. Why would you take clen 2x a day when it has a 36 hr half life? Once a day dosing.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Why would you take clen 2x a day when it has a 36 hr half life? Once a day dosing.
    I was told when purchasing it that I should take one tablet twice daily and keep ramping it up until the sides become unbearable. I'm assuming this is now incorrect?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DYEL View Post

    I was told when purchasing it that I should take one tablet twice daily and keep ramping it up until the sides become unbearable. I'm assuming this is now incorrect?
    Wait....sigh. who told you this?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  5. Nobody here I wouldn't imagine.

    I purchased them from a reputable person from one of the many hidden tor networks.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DYEL View Post
    Nobody here I wouldn't imagine.

    I purchased them from a reputable person from one of the many hidden tor networks.
    Oh dear god. Dont injest any more. Dont buy that bitcoin crap.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  7. 4 20mg... you'll die... they should mcg.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    4 20mg... you'll die... they should mcg.
    Sorry, didn't realised I forgot the c in the middle.

  9. Believe it or not, I do 20mcg with breakfast and get results.
    I feel it's no point to overdose Clen.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Believe it or not, I do 20mcg with breakfast and get results.
    I feel it's no point to overdose Clen.
    Agree with this. At 40 a day I get headaches and the shakes. 20 is perfect for me.

  11. Yea, if you're doing 160mcg a day as it looks to be, you should be shaking violently. 80mcg alone is pretty high. I start shaking pretty good at 60mcg.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Liquid Clen Dosage Question
    By netarangi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:11 AM
  2. PN liquid clen + nolva question
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 09:47 PM
  3. clen result question?
    By mpc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 02:59 PM
  4. clen/t3 question
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 09:56 PM
  5. Oral Prohormone Dosage question
    By jetrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2003, 11:11 PM
Log in
Log in