Dbol test E, deca

tys21

Awards
Hi guys,

I am about 6'2" tall I weigh about 155lbs with an extremely fast metabolism.
I am about to jump on my first cycle I want to put on some decent size bout want to stay relatively lean. My mate recommended running dbol, test e, and deca. Just wondering exactly what results this stack would deliver. Also any advise on the best way to stack it, post cycle treatment and any other tips or recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? How long have you been training an also what does your diet look like?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
6'2" and 155? You don't need roids you need to eat. Ur diet will dictate your results on and off cycle do you know what your maintenance calorie level is? You say u have a fast metabolism so you will need to eat that much more. Not trying to discourage you, but I would hate to see you throw away 700+ bucks. Also if this is ur first cycle I would never start with that much gear. If you must cycle stick to test only for 500mg/ week for 12 weeks. You posted a 3rd or 4th time cycle there's no need for you to go that route just yet. If I were you I would research more make sure ur tracking your caloric intake and find out how much you need to eat to gain 1lb weekly natty. After that and if your old enough consider gear. A lot of people think steroids is a cure all but I guarantee you, you will not make any gains if you don't know what your doing.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can tell you exactly what to expect with that. Increased protein synthesis of an already deficient diet and increased strength in a program that is not working for you. Anything gained, if any, will be lost very quickly. Tell us about your diet and I assure you, we'll help you with what we already know the problem is.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Eat lots of food.
The guys above aren't steering you wrong.

tys21

Awards
Thanks for your responses.

I'm 24, I have only started training again about 3 months ago,
Breakfast ill have 5-6 eggs + 200g tuna or oats with a banana and a scoop of protein that's high in carbs(1000 cal)
2-3 hrs later I have a protein shake (same protein as with my oats)
Lunch ill have a massive bowl of chicken pasta.
2-3 hrs later another protein shake
2-3 hrs later chop or kangaroo steak and veg
2-3 hr later either meat and veg again or pasta.
Casein protein before bed.

Diet varies as I get sick of the same thing very quick but that's the basic structure, sometimes ill swap the pasta with rice or swap kangaroo for beef etc.

100% whey isolate post training.
Bananas or rice cakes for snacks.

I know juice is not the answer for everything and I know it should be used after you've already got good natural results to maximize your results but I don't want to use it all the time and I'm not going to rely on it all the time I know I still have to eat and train hard. The main reason I want to use it is to give me a head start after this cycle I don't plan on touching it again for a long time

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Once you do a cycle its almost a given that you will do another. Anyone who says they would rather not be on cycle is lying. Its like getting ink. One tattoo always leads to more. Kangaroo huh?

tys21

Awards
Yeah I don't want to be massive though I don't want to be much bigger than 200. So once I get around that weight ill be happy.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't want to be massive though I don't want to be much bigger than 200. So once I get around that weight ill be happy.
That's bull **** no one is every happy once you jump into AAS use. Trust me the pump, the well being, the strength etc will make u want more. Bro 155 lbs? Really? No way in hell should u be on any gear. At 6'2 u need to learn to eat. All the gear in the world is not going to help you because u haven't learned the basics yet. AAS will not magically make u big.

jking4

even with deca, you've only been lifting again for 3 months...your asking for a tendon injury. Try to naturally bulk for the next 6 months then re-asses. for your first cycle I'd just stick to a good ol test e cycle.....maybe dbol kicker. in the mean time look at test e logs and see the gains they've gotten, figure out the best pct as that's what will determine what your gains will really be in the end. you could gain 25+lbs on cycle if diet and training are there but if you fukc up pct you could lose the majority of that and get estro sides.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's bull **** no one is every happy once you jump into AAS use. Trust me the pump, the well being, the strength etc will make u want more. Bro 155 lbs? Really? No way in hell should u be on any gear. At 6'2 u need to learn to eat. All the gear in the world is not going to help you because u haven't learned the basics yet. AAS will not magically make u big.
Agreed^^ You will fall right back to where you are now after pct. Listen to bigshadow, he's called that cuz he knows how to eat 1st, lift 2nd, use gear last.

MFIT

MFIT

Awards
Agreed. Eat more. More carbs too. I thought id be happy at 200 too. As you get bigger you become accustomed to your size and feel youre still not big enough.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Agreed^^ You will fall right back to where you are now after pct. Listen to bigshadow, he's called that cuz he knows how to eat 1st, lift 2nd, use gear last.
^^^^^hahaha nice bro

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To reiterate: Food is your steroid of choice. At 3 months you should be putting slabs of muscle on. I started lifting my senior year in high school. 6'3 160 lbs.
I was 210 by 20. AAS would have been a waste on me until I really dialed in my diet and training. I barely squat or dead either back then and constantly skipped meals, drank several nights a week, etc...

tys21

Awards
So what do I need to do to my diet? I posted above what my current diet is, do I need to add another meal somewhere? Make the meals bigger? Change what I'm eating? Swap my protein shakes for proper meals?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what do I need to do to my diet? I posted above what my current diet is, do I need to add another meal somewhere? Make the meals bigger? Change what I'm eating? Swap my protein shakes for proper meals?
Yup. All of those.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone has their own way of figuring out EXACTLY what works to add weight as fast as possible without adding too much fat. This is constantly re-evaluated because circumstances change. Ex: new job where you run around on your feet for 10 hours, extracurricular activities that burn a lot of calories, gained 10 pounds and plateaued. From a glance, you need more fats, more whole food protein and most importantly more quality carbs. If you have a high metabolism and are very active, you will need complex carbs at every meal(brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc)
My very favorite bulking tool is natural peanut butter. And I'm talking about a pound a day of it. ;)

jking4

you're 6'2 with a high metabolism. keep adding macros until you notice the scale is moving. If it where me I wouldn't have a meal without carbs.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO you should swap some of the meals for higher caloried ones.... You seem to be eating very clean and for a hard gainer (I was one as well when I was younger) I would dirty it up a bit.... Don't go crazy eating garbage but eat some more high fat high calorie high carb and high protein meals..... You may put on some fat but if your goal is to build muscle it may be necessary. For me once I hit 180 it was much easier to put on..... It will take a lot of work and may be frustrating at times but you can achieve it.... It's a long distance race not a sprint.... I wouldn't even think about juicing til you reach your max naturally or at least another 20-25 lbs....Build a good base FIRST! This is not to discourage but to encourage.... Diet, training and any supplementation all need to work together to see good gains.... Also make sure your getting plenty of rest..... Good luck

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Eat more carbs and just more calories in general you need to gain like 50lbs before you un any gear IMO

tys21

Awards
IMO you should swap some of the meals for higher caloried ones.... You seem to be eating very clean and for a hard gainer (I was one as well when I was younger) I would dirty it up a bit.... Don't go crazy eating garbage but eat some more high fat high calorie high carb and high protein meals..... You may put on some fat but if your goal is to build muscle it may be necessary. For me once I hit 180 it was much easier to put on..... It will take a lot of work and may be frustrating at times but you can achieve it.... It's a long distance race not a sprint.... I wouldn't even think about juicing til you reach your max naturally or at least another 20-25 lbs....Build a good base FIRST! This is not to discourage but to encourage.... Diet, training and any supplementation all need to work together to see good gains.... Also make sure your getting plenty of rest..... Good luck
Thanks bro

tys21

Awards
Thanks everyone, I did already know I should put on some natural size first but was just going to try speed it up. If I decide to jump on the juice in a couple months once I've put on some weight ill let you know how It goes, cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Bulking 6
Cycle Logs 9