New Hdrol/T-Var Stack

IndyMike

Awards
Hey guys,

So I'm gearing up to start a new cycle in a few weeks and wondered what you all thought about this stack. I'm trying to drop some bodyfat while at least keeping my strength up.

Stats
Cycles: This will be my 3rd, have run Hdrol before and had good experiences both times.
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 227
BF: ~14%

I'm pretty strong right now and would love it if I can keep my strength up while slimming down. I have a bad back so I tend to stay away from normal squats. I'd love to get my bench to about 400, right now I'm right around 350 or so. Repping 285 for about 8 to 9. Would love to end the cycle at about 215 and 12%.

Pre:
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Cycle Assist

Cycle:
Hdrol: 75/100/100/100/125/125
T-Var: 90/90/90/90/120/120
Cycle Assist
Taurine
All the other support supplements.

PCT:
I'm going to give Clomid a run at 50/50/50/50, I have nolva on hand from previous runs as well. Will also have Letro on hand if any gyno related issues occur.
DAA 3g a day starting last week of the cycle.
Erase: 0/0/3/2/2

I've run the hdrol that high before with no problems, but I might scale back in the latter weeks depending on how my body is reacting with the t-var. I might scale that back as well too.

Goal is to eat 3,000 calories a day, 250-300g protein, 150g carbs.

Would love some opinions from you more educated guys.

TigerHoods

Awards
Interested in hearing your results, I'll keep up with this, Im about to run an M-Drol cycle myself

IndyMike

Awards
Going to place my order tonight. Already prepping and getting myself ready. If there's anything I'm missing or can add let me know. I think I might try and log this one, never have before, but I think it would help me stay accountable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 7
AnthG82 Anabolics 8
AnthG82 Anabolics 13
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 1