1st Time ProHormone Question-Please Help!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

1st Time ProHormone Question-Please Help!

Hey guys, so a quick background: I'm 24, been working out on and off over the years, but very hardcore and consistently for the past 7 months. I'm following a modified version of the Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to size workout program on Bodybuilding.com 4x per week and never miss meals or training sessions. Long story short, the weights have gone up and I've started to eat a little less, throw in some HIIT cardio right after my training sessions and haven't seen any improvements. I'm a skinny fat hardgainer so I'm getting really frustrated. I've done some research, but decided my best bet was to ask the experts: So I want to continue to make lean gains, but I really need something to help me burn fat. I don't want to use any AAS or anything with needles, but what would you all suggest? I look almost exactly the same as when I started only now I have a few stretch marks. I'm so frustrated! Please help!!!
    Trumpet Legend

The Man, The Myth, The Legend!!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

What is your bodyfat?

If you have not seen any improvements in 7 months something must be really wrong.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

It's like 20-25%
    Trumpet Legend

•   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

PHs are AAS.

If you've only trained for 7 months consistently it is not time for AAS.

I've trained for 6 years and still haven't made that leap because I can still make gains naturally.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Agree^^ sounds like the diet needs to get figured out long before the gear comes into the picture. If you get that right the benefits from exogenous additions will be much improved.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Around 185 Lbs 20%-25% Bodyfat.

I'm doing the intermittent fasting so first meal is at 12PM: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup brown rice
    After work at 630PM : 3 hard boiled eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, 3-4 strips of bacon (Pre Workout)
    8PM (Post workout: Isopure protein shake
    9:30 PM: 1 cup of soy milk

I use prodigy pre workout and I take a multi vitamin every day. I'm living on a budget here, but my main goal is to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.....
    Trumpet Legend

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpetLegend View Post
    Around 185 Lbs 20%-25% Bodyfat.

I'm doing the intermittent fasting so first meal is at 12PM: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup brown rice
    After work at 630PM : 3 hard boiled eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, 3-4 strips of bacon (Pre Workout)
    8PM (Post workout: Isopure protein shake
    9:30 PM: 1 cup of soy milk

I use prodigy pre workout and I take a multi vitamin every day. I'm living on a budget here, but my main goal is to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.....
    I think you're goal of losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time is unrealistic; you'd be doing well to minimize muscle loss while losing weight. Myself, on TRT, will be cutting fairly soon and will be upping my dose ~300mg T to MAINTAIN the muscle best I can. Without anabolics AND being a hard gainer, I'd think you have no chance of building in a catabolic state. Focus on 1 goal at a time - lose fat or gain muscle. 7 months of hardcore lifting is really modest. I've worked out hardcore For 14 years and still am learning and not yet plateaued. I would consider myself a hard gainer, but not sure if I meet the strict definition.

Also, log everything you eat. This alone will help in keeping your diet straight. EDITED TO INCLUDE: And, at least initially, take the time to count your calories; it's a pain in the ass but is really the most accurate way to make changes to your diet. Once you've counted your calories, find out how much you need to reduce them to lose weight. If you're in the 20's bf, losing weight shouldn't be initially too hard. Also, if I were you, and I'm not so I'll leave it up to you, I would leave the leave exotic (at least IMO) "intermittent fasting" and such to those who are leaner/more experienced. Simply reduce calories and/or increase cardio.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I would not get near any PH or AAS with 20%-25% BF...Quit eating, start running.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Guys, I listed my diet above. Can you tell me if I'm doing anything wrong? I'm already doing the HIIT cardio after every training session and it isn't really doing anything...
    Trumpet Legend

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

You seem to hardly be eating anything, your metabolism could be shot from super low cal intake. I would skip the morning fasting, and eat 5 meals a day. Look up carb cycling, that worked well for me for weight loss and helped me stay sane.

Also, try using myfitnesspal, great tool for eyeballing calorie needs and intake.

Edit: I would also suggest taking fish oils and l-carnitine before ph's
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. a quick cycle question...please help
    By klaus88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 02:51 PM
  2. m1t questions please help?
    By xZeroCrashx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 10:06 AM
  3. 4ad questions please help me out
    By phenom9950 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 10:26 PM
  4. Transdermal Questions...please help
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:09 PM
  5. 4Aderm & Noraderm Dosing Questions. Please Help.
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:44 PM