Deca, Wini & Test

Wallsy72

Awards
Just got hold of a load of all three mentioned, am gonna inject every other day, can someone advise me on the best way to go around it, by that I mean do I say inject Deca on a Monda,Wini on Weds and then Test on Fri etc etc, would this be a good stack or should I stick to two to start with then add say Wini at a later date in the cycle? Any help would be really appreciated

dego

Awards
Just got hold of a load of all three mentioned, am gonna inject every other day, can someone advise me on the best way to go around it, by that I mean do I say inject Deca on a Monda,Wini on Weds and then Test on Fri etc etc, would this be a good stack or should I stick to two to start with then add say Wini at a later date in the cycle? Any help would be really appreciated
Drink the Winny and mix the test and Deca in the same pin and shoot 2x per week if it is test enanthate or cyp if its prop you need to shoot every other day at least.

Wallsy72

Awards
Drink the Wini?? Are you Sure???
I understand the logic of the Test & Deca in the same pin but drining Wini??? I'm not so sure

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Winny is just mixed with water. It is the same exact Winny that is found in pill form. Winstrol is a 17a-methyl so it has near 100% absorbtion when taken orally. The half-life of Winny when taken orally is less than when injected, but you have to inject ever day or at the least every other day and I've heard it is a very painful injection due to being waterbased and not oilbased. It is easier to just drink it; you won't feel like a human pincusion that way.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
drink the winstrol definitely save yourself the poke
how many mg of each are you planning to run a week and for how many weeks?

Wallsy72

Awards
I was planning on doing a shot every other day, One Day Test, Another Deca and then Wini and so forth, was gonna do 1mil of test & Wini and 2 mil of Deca, Do you think its better to do just two at a time say Deca & Test and then move onto the wini with Deca at a later date? Was thinking of running all 3 together for approx 10-12 weeks starting from Monday (Or when I get the test as have the rest)

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Just do them both 2x a week. Mix the deca and test in the same syringe.

Be sure and stop the deca a week before the test, that way they both will clear at the same time.

I would hold off on the winny until week 9 or 10, then run it for the last 2 or 3 weeks of test and another 1 or 2 weeks after your last dose of test is clearing.

Looks something like...
1 - 12 Test 500mgs/week
1 - 11 Deca 400mgs/week
10 - 14 Winny 50mgs/day

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on doing a shot every other day, One Day Test, Another Deca and then Wini and so forth, was gonna do 1mil of test & Wini and 2 mil of Deca, Do you think its better to do just two at a time say Deca & Test and then move onto the wini with Deca at a later date? Was thinking of running all 3 together for approx 10-12 weeks starting from Monday (Or when I get the test as have the rest)
we're still under the assumption that you're talking about test enanthate. you haven't clarified that yet. sounds to me that you need to do a lot more reading, you appear to be a little lost. JMO.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump, you shouldn't jump into something like this without at least understanding some basics... Do you have anything for PCT?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Good question, poobah.

make sure you hav Nolva on hand in case of gyno as well.

Wallsy72

Awards
I have done a few cycles in the past, mainly just Deca & Sust or Deca & Test E, never had any problems with bitch tits or never seem to get any water retention either or if I do its very minimal, the only problem that I have had is a bit of acne, which now I have stuff to help that with, I just wanted to know about Wini really as to what to take with it, easy enough to bulk up but not so easy to cut up, so any advice re Wini and whats the best to stack with it would be a great help as I think Deca & Test is a pretty good cycle, I sometimes throw in some pills as well when doing that cycle.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
the cyle is fine but you just need to structure it better, and actually lay out the weeks and dosages for all three. You mentioned you've done few cycles in the past and thats cool. Even still, you should be able to get some good results with the dosage laid out by Neuromancer. With the three you mentioned stacked together (lets say its Test E), here's what you should be doing.
Sage

Test E: weeks 1-12 at 500-750mg/week (500 is definitely suffice)
Deca (nandrol): weeks 1-10/12 at 400mg/week
Winstrol: weeks 10-14 at 50mg eod or ed