Epistane/Dermacrine log

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Hey AM I'm gonna start my first log here of my epistane and dermacrine cycle that I will be starting tomorrow. My goal is definitely to bulk, right now I'm eating roughly 4,000 calories every day. My macros breakdown will be 250g protein, 90g fat, 550g carbs to start my cycle, but by the end I may increase calories by adding in more carbs. I eat mostly whole grain pasta and brown rice for carbs, avocados, egg yolks, and nuts for fats, and a lot of ground beef(93/7) and tilapia for protein. I also will be using ON serious mass to help reach my caloric goal.

Stats:
Age 21
Height 5'8"
Weight 180lbs @ ~12-13% bf

Cycle:
Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
Dermacrine 3 pumps throughout the cycle
CEL cycle support

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3/3/3/3/
Erase 0/3/2/2/1

Once pct is said and done i hope to have held onto at least 10 lbs, if not more. I'm gonna be kicking this off tomorrow morning, who's in for the ride?

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Also, I was originally going to start sometime in September. However I already have everything necessary for this cycle so I figured I'd go ahead with it now before the semester gets too busy.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Interesting combo. I liked Derm, but never tried Epistane.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Interesting combo. I liked Derm, but never tried Epistane.
Yeah I have some stano that I thought about using instead of the dermacrine but I decided I'll just hold onto that a little longer. I've heard great things about dermacrine but this will be my first time using it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah I have some stano that I thought about using instead of the dermacrine but I decided I'll just hold onto that a little longer. I've heard great things about dermacrine but this will be my first time using it.
you could run both stano and derma.......havent used derma yet but interested in results as a base

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
In for this. Good luck, brah.
Thanks man it should be a good one!

Took 30 mg epi spread out yesterday and nothing really of note yet aside from maybe a little extra sweating. Down here in east Texas I'm always sweating though lol

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Haha. You'll be right.

From what I've read, it does take a good couple of weeks for people to start feeling epi properly, and I think that's even at a 40 mg dose.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Haha. You'll be right.

From what I've read, it does take a good couple of weeks for people to start feeling epi properly, and I think that's even at a 40 mg dose.
Yeah I want to say for most people going into week 3 is when it starts to really make a difference. Before then though I've seen a lot of logs with people being up 5-10 lbs, probably from glycogen/water storage.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
you could run both stano and derma.......havent used derma yet but interested in results as a base
Sorry man I didn't see your post earlier!

And yeah I did consider that actually. The only thing is if I wanted to do that I'd need another bottle of stano, and money is kind of tight at the moment. I work on campus at my university and paychecks are always like 2 weeks behind for whatever reason.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Just hit legs today and I'm definitely sweating a lot more than I normally do. Also I feel like aggression is up a bit but its probably just in my head haha.

Anyway here's what my workout was:

Squats 135x15, 225x10, 275x5, 315x6.. Was trying to save a little bit for that last set
Weighted step ups 30s for 4 sets of 5 reps per leg
Hack squat press 90x12, 180x8, 180x8
Lunges with 100lb bar 4 sets of 7 each leg
Leg curls 125x15, 140x12, 155x8, 155x6 then drop to 125x5
Leg extensions 190x15, 205x12, 220x8, 220x8 then drop to 190x4

I also did some abs at the end. Overall still not much difference aside from the sweating.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Took a rest day yesterday because the gym was closed for Labor Day. Today I hit back though and no increases in strength to speak of yet, but I got a great pump.

Basically at this point there still isn't too much to note except that stupid stuff annoys me more often and I sweat easier haha

FranARG

Awards
Give it a few days. It seems it changes from person to person how fast epi strikes. In my experience, by the first 8/9 days on Epi I can gain 6/7lb, then I loose one or two, and from there I keep THE GAINZ.

Good luck!

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Give it a few days. It seems it changes from person to person how fast epi strikes. In my experience, by the first 8/9 days on Epi I can gain 6/7lb, then I loose one or two, and from there I keep THE GAINZ.

Good luck!
Yeah I can feel it after I take it it just hasn't translated to my lifts yet. I think I'm a few pounds up at the moment too but I'll check that in the morning. I'm pumped though it should be getting good here soon! And thanks bro