Yet another critique my first cycle thread

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Decided to run epi (havoc) and stano for a 6 week cycle. My first cycle so I just want to make sure I got everything in line. Won't be starting this for another month or so, can't afford to buy everything at once and want to have everything in hand before I start.
A little about me, I'm 31 years old 5'9" about 195 lbs. not sure about my bf% but i look pretty close to my avi. I've been lifting for about 11 years now, really been working on putting on size the last 6-7 years. The first few years was just because I enjoyed exercising and staying fit. Been researching these boards for the last 6 months or so and this is what I've come up with.

My cycle plan:
Epi 30/30/40/40/40/40
Stano 600/600/800/800/800/800
Cel cycle assist
Taurine

PCT:
Torem 90/60/60/30
DAA 3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

Couple questions. Does my torem dosing look ok? I see a lot of people dosing it this way, but I've seen a few dose it at 120/90/60/30. Also, how beneficial is a OTC PCT support added to this? Something like cel pct assist or ai sports pct support?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Looks fine to me, I would run supports through out pct....

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Looks fine to me, I would run supports through out pct....
Oh ya, that's my bad. I forgot to put that in my post. Bought 3 bottles, should last me long enough to pre load 2 weeks, then thru my PCT