FLEX FP Titan Stack prohormone w/ before and after pics

SwMachine

SwMachine

Awards
This is my review of Flex Fitness Products Titan stack. The stack consisted of Titan, Titan 2, 6-Bromo, and Restore.
Supplements:
Pre Cycle/On Cycle : Cycle Assist (CEL), fish oil, Tribulus, milk thistle, 5-htp, tyrosine, taurine, brewers yeast, CoQ10, multi vitamin, CLA, Optimum Gold Standard, Dymatize Casein, Gainer, a few different pre-workouts and BCAA's.
Post Cycle : All above with more Tribulus, Animal Stack, DAA, Liver Fix, Restore, HGH Support and Tamoxifin-but I didn't use much of it.

Titan: 25mg Halodrol, 20mg Max Lmg, 10mg M Sten, 90 caps.
Titan2: 25mg Halodrol, 20mg Max Lmg, 15mg Epi, 10mg M Sten, 90 caps.
6-Bromo: 50mg 6-Bromo, 60 caps.
Restore: 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg DAA, 105mg milk thistle, 90 caps.

Dosage: Three capsules of Titan, one morning, one midday, one night.
When I ran out of Titan, I switched to Titan2 at the same dosage. I started taking one capsule of 6-Bromo in the morning about two weeks into Titan, through Titan2 and into and post cycle. About four days before I ran out of Titan2, I started on the Restore, one morning, one midday, one night. I ran this dosage consistently with all my support supplements previously listed.

Side effects: The only side effects I noticed was a possible increase in blood pressure (a couple more bloody noses than usual) and some muscle cramps later in the cycle but no gyno, mood swings or night sweats. To combat these minor issues, I started taking ginkgo biloba and eating more garlic for the blood pressure and started taking potassium tablets for the cramps. The addition of those products seemed to clear up my immediate issues and I had no further problems. I also started adding Now brand Astragalus to strengthen my adrenal glands just in case. I've used other prohormones in the past that have had harsher side effects than this stuff so as far as side effects go, I'm very impressed with the Titan Stack.

Results: Gains on this stack were very solid and lean for me. I was able to gain muscle pretty fast and lose fat at the same time. My recovery time was cut down by over half so I was barley sore for the entire cycle. I was able to train harder and a little more often without having to deal with DOMS. I got the craziest pumps when I was using this stack and I was a lot more vascular in and out of the gym.

My Gains-
Before: I started at 199lbs with a 37 inch waist, 17 1/4 inch arms and a large T-shirt fit me loosely but comfortable. My last bench workout before I started the Stack was Warm-up, 205x12, 225x10, 245x8, 275x5.5, 275x4, 295x2. The heaviest I could go on shoulder press was 65 pound dumbbells for sets of 12. Legs always hard to track for me, I just pile the weights on and push what I can, just depends on the day. Back and bicep workouts very so much for me so it's kind of the same thing.

After: I ended my cycle weighing about 220lbs with a 36 inch waist and my arms were about 18.5 (flexed but not pumped). Now all my large T-shirts are really tight on me in the upper half so I started buying extra larges. The last bench workout I had during my cycle was Warm-up, 225x16, 275x10, 295x7, 315x5, 325x4, 365x almost 2, (had a little spot on the second rep). All the rest of my exercises for other body parts went up in weight and reps too, especially legs. At the end of my PCT I weighed in at about 216.5 and was holding most of my strength gains. Within a month and a half I was back over 218 and made some small improvements on strength but not on bench. While I was on cycle I had a little bit testicular shrinkage but those all came back 100%. I ran a cleanse and got my blood work done. My liver came back as (Albumin - 3.8g/dL, AST - 30 U/L, ALT - 36 U/L, ALP - 71 U/L, GGT - 32 U/L). I have still not seen any long-term side effects and overall
I feel pretty good.

Sorry took me so long to get this review, I wanted to wait to see how things turned out in the long run and get all my test results back before I posted. Hope this is helpful for anyone using this or considering prohormones.
One last thing, SR seems to have an old picture of this. The background on the bottles I got were a black faded to white. Everything else is the same look and ingredients.

orangetriad

Awards
Awesome Write up, definitely in !!

So pumped to see someones review of this brand. I have been looking to try beast/wolverine stack but was hesitant because of lack of reviews (good or bad). Just based on your write up I think I am gonna take the plunge.

SwMachine

SwMachine

Awards
These are my before Titan Stack pictures.
securedownload.jpeg
securedownload-1.jpeg
securedownload-2.jpeg

I was under 199 pounds and in good shape of course.

SwMachine

SwMachine

Awards
These are my after Titan Stack pictures. I finished weighing about 220 and rock solid.
securedownload-4.jpeg
securedownload-3.jpeg

Hit me up if you have any questions or comments.