Is epistane good for bulking?

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
Im playing on running this for 6 weeks 20/30/40/40/40/40

Would that a good run for bulking?
Im not ready to run a cycle yet im still researching up on it. Im not even. Going to consider it until i know im ready.
So please share any info you got on the ph.
Id love the help. Im trying to be spoonfed so be cool about it, we've all been noobs at one time so shed the light(;

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Im playing on running this for 6 weeks 20/30/40/40/40/40

Would that a good run for bulking?
Im not ready to run a cycle yet im still researching up on it. Im not even. Going to consider it until i know im ready.
So please share any info you got on the ph.
Id love the help. Im trying to be spoonfed so be cool about it, we've all been noobs at one time so shed the light(;
First off 20mg is a waste. I would run it 30/40/40/40/40/50. You don't need to worry about estrogen on cycle as epi is a very dry compound that does not aromatase. You will need taurine to control back pumps. They make working out miserable without dosing taurine Pre workout. Pct you will to base it around your serm whether you choose clomid, Nolva, torem etc etc. get yourself some DAA and erase pro and your gtg. Some anabeta elite for pct wouldn't hurt either. Run the erase from week 2 to week five, overlapping your serm by a week.
But to answer your question yes you can use epi to bulk.

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
First off 20mg is a waste. I would run it 30/40/40/40/40/50. You don't need to worry about estrogen on cycle as epi is a very dry compound that does not aromatase. You will need taurine to control back pumps. They make working out miserable without dosing taurine Pre workout. Pct you will to base it around your serm whether you choose clomid, Nolva, torem etc etc. get yourself some DAA and erase pro and your gtg. Some anabeta elite for pct wouldn't hurt either. Run the erase from week 2 to week five, overlapping your serm by a week.
Eh, what's gtg? I also dont know if i should run nolva or clomid. Which one would you do if you was in my shoes? :p
Im going to load 2weeks on hberry for my blood i heard thats good to do! What would be some good on cycle protections?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Eh, what's gtg? I also dont know if i should run nolva or clomid. Which one would you do if you was in my shoes? :p
Im going to load 2weeks on hberry for my liver i heard thats good to do! What would be some good on cycle protections?
Lol gtg = good to go. Eh its personal preference which one you use they both work, I usually use torem but this time I'm going with Nolva and clomid. Clomid is the most popular.
Yes definitely preload hawthorn for two weeks and run it throughout, I would also jump on some TUDCA. You can buy it in bulk from nutra or I prefer aegis shield of the gods for your liver, it has TUDCA in it.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Gtg. Good to go. Milk thistle for liver. Hawthorn berry is for blood pressure. Both are main ingredients in cycle assist supps. Take both, but no need to preload them.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Gtg. Good to go. Milk thistle for liver. Hawthorn berry is for blood pressure. Both are main ingredients in cycle assist supps. Take both, but no need to preload them.
You preload hawthorn as it can cause a spike in blood pressure before lowering it. You don't want a spike in BP whole taking an oral which can also raise it. TUDCA is where it's at for liver protection milk thistle is weak as **** when it comes down to it in comparison.

FranARG

Awards
Tudca is much better for liver protection than milk thisle, that is correct. But idk if it is completely necessary to use it in this case. Perhaps if the OP has high liver values..

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Right there with luke. Lowest should be 30 and gauge from there. Get some Aegis for liver support and cel cycle assist.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
75 mg is absolutey retarded so far. Its like im on steroids :D

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Tudca is much better for liver protection than milk thisle, that is correct. But idk if it is completely necessary to use it in this case. Perhaps if the OP has high liver values..
You are probably correct but there's absolutely no harm to providing too much protection for your liver and for the price why not.

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
Dont go over 40 right?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Get nac, the only/best thing for he liver! He's your friends so USE NAC and command it to be healthy

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Get nac, the only/best thing for he liver! He's your friends so USE NAC and command it to be healthy
how much does he use per day? I have been using NAC in an amino GH cocktail I've been taking on an empty stomach ED.....but I know NAC was beneficial for your liver health as well, just not totally sure on the dosage.

rphash49

Awards
Nope. Use food for bulking. While food can be hard to come by I'd recommend asking big dudes in the gym where to find food. They may not give up the source but it doesn't hurt to ask. I would tell you where I get my food but sourcing is not allowed here. Good luck!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Take nitrates in place of or with hawthorn Berry. It works faster and is stronger. Its blood flow you can feel and I've never had high blood pressure on cycle due to this

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
how much does he use per day? I have been using NAC in an amino GH cocktail I've been taking on an empty stomach ED.....but I know NAC was beneficial for your liver health as well, just not totally sure on the dosage.
600 off cycle but on I got from 1200-2400

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
yeah I've been taking 2 X 600mg per day.....NAC is a precursor to Glutathione, which is beneficial for GH release (along with Arginine, Lysine and a few others), but it has really lousy absorption rates....so its better to take the precursor, NAC. I hope it helps with the liver in reality since I am on 75mg of epi AND I have been sick for like 10 days...of course what I required to alleviate my symptoms was tylenol and aspirin lol (headaches and sore throat)...not funny, but true.