Babys first cycle. Tips appreciated

Shadeqt

Awards
Alright, hey guys. First post and it’s probably going to be a bit long. Bare with me.

I have been researching steroids for well over a year now and I’ve collected as much information on things I didn’t quite understand. Now I basically feel I have the base knowledge to even consider starting a first cycle.

My stats:
21 years old
187cm / 6’2
90kg / 198lbs

I have been working out for a year now. Consistently. I’ve had some on and off for the last 4 years but nowhere as serious and it has become this past year so I do not take that into consideration.

Bench: 32kg / 70lbs dumbells (3x10)
Squat: 100kg / 220lbs (4x8)
Deadlift: 120kg / 264lbs (4x8)

I eat a considerable clean diet. Weighting my food and counting calories to make sure I get enough. I haven’t completely shaken it down to precise macros yet but hopefully that will come in the near future.

For my cycle I’ll be a bit less anal about how clean I eat. I’ll make sure to eat approximately 3500-4000 calories per day which I’ll most likely do with ease as I have an appetite of a whole family.

Cycle:
Week 1: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 2: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 3: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 4: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 5: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 6: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 7: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 8: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 9: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 10: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 11: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 12: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins

Nolvadex: 20mg ED (during cycle)

PCT: Chlomid on week 14 (2weeks after last pin)
300mg first day
100mg next 10days
50mg next 10days
21 days total.

This is going to be my first cycle ever. Not incredibly interested in adding other steroids or prohormones even though some might suggest it. I’d like to play it safe (is that even possible with roids?)

I am afraid that I am going to be prone to gyno. This is of course the big subject when talking about steroids. Feels like at least. Hence why the 20mg Nolvadex ED. But I am not sure if this is the best path to take.
I’ve heard some comments regarding the nolva+PCT might not being completely the best for this cycle. I’d like to information regarding this, if any… ‘experienced’ person could suggest anything better. I’ve heard a lot of aromasin and letro. But not from any trustworthy source.

TL;DR all the text
Do you think this is a good first cycle?
Is the PCT legitimate for this cycle?
Is the nolva going to keep down Gyno? Should I start without the nolva to see if im prone to Gyno? Etc etc.

FranARG

Awards
OK, here I go..

300mg of Clomid the first day seems way to much. If you want to jump start your balls, go with 150mg the first 3 days, but 300mg is a lot for a single day.
I would also add DAA 3gr ED, and any supp with Armistane, like Erase Pro, Black Revolution PCT, AD-3 PCT, etc, and start to take it on week 2 of PCT.

Also, if you are afraid of gyno, I would not use Nolva ON CYCLE, I would go with an AI, problably Adex (.25mg ED), not a SERM.

Good luck!

FranARG

Awards
PCT Should look like this, IMHO:

Clomid 150mg first three days. Then 50/50/25/25.
DAA 3gr ED.
Erase Pro, or any other Armistane based supp.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
PCT Should look like this, IMHO:

Clomid 150mg first three days. Then 50/50/25/25.
DAA 3gr ED.
Erase Pro, or any other Armistane based supp.
If I were you I would take my time natty but if you go ahead do what franarg says for clomid then start the AI week 3 of pct taper down for 4 weeks.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I am 100% against babies running steroid cycles....therefore I will not comment. And I have informed the proper authorities about this situation.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Alright, hey guys. First post and it’s probably going to be a bit long. Bare with me.

I have been researching steroids for well over a year now and I’ve collected as much information on things I didn’t quite understand. Now I basically feel I have the base knowledge to even consider starting a first cycle.

My stats:
21 years old
187cm / 6’2
90kg / 198lbs

I have been working out for a year now. Consistently. I’ve had some on and off for the last 4 years but nowhere as serious and it has become this past year so I do not take that into consideration.

Bench: 32kg / 70lbs dumbells (3x10)
Squat: 100kg / 220lbs (4x8)
Deadlift: 120kg / 264lbs (4x8)

I eat a considerable clean diet. Weighting my food and counting calories to make sure I get enough. I haven’t completely shaken it down to precise macros yet but hopefully that will come in the near future.

For my cycle I’ll be a bit less anal about how clean I eat. I’ll make sure to eat approximately 3500-4000 calories per day which I’ll most likely do with ease as I have an appetite of a whole family.

Cycle:
Week 1: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 2: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 3: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 4: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 5: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 6: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 7: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 8: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 9: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 10: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 11: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins
Week 12: 500mg Test-E. 2 pins

Nolvadex: 20mg ED (during cycle)

PCT: Chlomid on week 14 (2weeks after last pin)
300mg first day
100mg next 10days
50mg next 10days
21 days total.

This is going to be my first cycle ever. Not incredibly interested in adding other steroids or prohormones even though some might suggest it. I’d like to play it safe (is that even possible with roids?)

I am afraid that I am going to be prone to gyno. This is of course the big subject when talking about steroids. Feels like at least. Hence why the 20mg Nolvadex ED. But I am not sure if this is the best path to take.
I’ve heard some comments regarding the nolva+PCT might not being completely the best for this cycle. I’d like to information regarding this, if any… ‘experienced’ person could suggest anything better. I’ve heard a lot of aromasin and letro. But not from any trustworthy source.

TL;DR all the text
Do you think this is a good first cycle?
Is the PCT legitimate for this cycle?
Is the nolva going to keep down Gyno? Should I start without the nolva to see if im prone to Gyno? Etc etc.
Tbh your far too young man. Your endocrine system hasn't fully developed yet and won't until your mid 20s. Plus you've only been lifting a year... Not long enough to need AAS. You can achieve a lot more naturally getting your training and diet spot on.
You probably won't heed my advice so I will say a few other things if you do run this cycle. Don't run nolva on cycle unless you get gyno. Run a suicidal inhibitor like exemstane. Put the nolva in pct along side your clomid. 300mg is a ridiculous dose. Run 150mg for three days them drop down to 50mg for 4 weeks. Throw in some DAA at 3G daily and some erase pro and your pct is gtg.

Shadeqt

Awards
OK, here I go..

300mg of Clomid the first day seems way to much. If you want to jump start your balls, go with 150mg the first 3 days, but 300mg is a lot for a single day.
I would also add DAA 3gr ED, and any supp with Armistane, like Erase Pro, Black Revolution PCT, AD-3 PCT, etc, and start to take it on week 2 of PCT.

Also, if you are afraid of gyno, I would not use Nolva ON CYCLE, I would go with an AI, problably Adex (.25mg ED), not a SERM.

Good luck!
Thank you for your helpful and swift response. The problem with such a tabu subject is that you don't really know who's the more knowledgeable individual. Hence why I wrote this post instead of just lurking as usual, i'll place my trust on this. I guess i'll have to read more about SERM and AI though, to get a more detailed understanding of the process.

I gotta ask to be completely sure though. Is "adex" arimidex which is also anastrozole or is it something else?

Would a chlomid/Nolvadex combo benefit the PCT or is chlomid alone for this specific cycle sufficient?

I am 100% against babies running steroid cycles....therefore I will not comment. And I have informed the proper authorities about this situation.
I understand you do not approve of this, but I am not looking for acceptance to do this. Neither will I place any responsibility on anyone beside myself.
Thank you for taking concern about my situation but regardless of the situation regarding the "authorities" which I assume means mods, I do not intend to not do this.

If you would like to help, perhaps try to sway me off this path you could link some medical or research papers regarding the consequences of anabolic abuse in a body under the age of 25 or how high you want to place it. I usually prefer to read researchable studies over any random broscience.

FranARG

Awards
Thank you for your helpful and swift response. The problem with such a tabu subject is that you don't really know who's the more knowledgeable individual. Hence why I wrote this post instead of just lurking as usual, i'll place my trust on this. I guess i'll have to read more about SERM and AI though, to get a more detailed understanding of the process.

I gotta ask to be completely sure though. Is "adex" arimidex which is also anastrozole or is it something else?

Would a chlomid/Nolvadex combo benefit the PCT or is chlomid alone for this specific cycle sufficient?
Yes, by Adex I mean Arimidex.

I like to use both clomid and nolva in my PCT, but you could easily use only one of them. Actually, unless running a very heavy cycle, people use only one SERM.

Viking23

Awards
No disrespect but stop looking for the easy way out. You only trained for one year. I trained for four years and still wasn't sure I was ready to jump on. If you do it now you will regret it because you will not make the gains you want because you still haven't figured out what works best for your body. It takes time to learn what works for you. If you cycle now you will blow your chance with your virgin receptors . Your first cycle is the best, are you sure you want to waste that now?

Best of luck either way!
V

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
My 16 year old daughter is stronger than you and weighs a lot less and is a teenage girl . You have no business doing a cycle. You need to go eat and lift for ten or so more years.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those stats are disappointing. 70lbs dbs really? Not even squatting 3 plates? You should ATLEAST have a composite 1,000lbs on the big three before doing a cycle.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
.5 or .25 EOD adex on cycle test e is pretty mild, clomid same as above I don't do the massive first day blast 50 first week and 25 weeks 2,3,and 4. 500mg test is a good start but I usually run it around 750 to 1000. Is this for body building or gender change?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You've been researching test use at the same time you started working out? One year natty is not enough time to be considering a cycle.