Another VPX sale??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
A1 is a decent site, great service - they are out of Houston. It's worth checking out.

S

script-pro

Awards
Im extremely interested in their 1-test cyp. I contacted someone to figuere out if you can pin this product, their reply was yes, makes it a lot more valuable. At $25 for 20ml, makes it not a bad product.

I'd like to hear more feedback on it though...

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Im extremely interested in their 1-test cyp. I contacted someone to figuere out if you can pin this product, their reply was yes, makes it a lot more valuable. At $25 for 20ml, makes it not a bad product.

I'd like to hear more feedback on it though...
The only problem is that it is low dosed. However, I haveused it IM with great success. 2cc M/W/F should do the trick. I think most people used too much 1-T IM.

S

script-pro

Awards
The only problem is that it is low dosed. However, I haveused it IM with great success. 2cc M/W/F should do the trick. I think most people used too much 1-T IM.
crap, I beg for your patience. Exactly what does "IM" stand for?
Are you suggesting that pinning is quite allright with this?

thanks again

S

script-pro

Awards
What size pin would you guys recommend for this? 23-25g 1"?

J

jwp888

Awards
Don't use the words "Decent Prices" and "VPX" in the same sentence!.
lol... so true.... but out of most other PH's I think we will see huge price drops in VPX, just like when Clenbutrx was about to go. I got some great deals on them in the final days.

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ISnt the 1T-cyp 50mg/ml, meaning you'd need 10-20ml a week?

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6ml a week would only be 300mg 1T-cyp. most use at least 500, probably closer to 800.

J

jwp888

Awards
anyone here like Syngex I ???

For $56/240cc bottle does not seem to bad. I am already loaded up on 100 grams of 1t and 4ad. Just thought I might give it a try as the price becomes much better. Also, there are times when I really HATE using a trans b/c my wife "needs it now" and it kind of ruins her moment, when I tell I have to clean off this **** first . :D

M

MMA

Awards
What do you really think cypionates are for? Oral consumption

I

intrepid

Awards
The statement was not made about the form of the test, but rather the quality. It would probably be a good idea to filter and heat sterilize and vpx prod. before even thinking about pinning it...still not worth the money.

S

script-pro

Awards
The statement was not made about the form of the test, but rather the quality. It would probably be a good idea to filter and heat sterilize and vpx prod. before even thinking about pinning it...still not worth the money.
I have access to 60ml of 1-test cyp and/or 4-test cyp from VPX for about $50 each, that's about $15 bucks a bottle. Worth the money if you ask me?

On another note, if you guys had to choose between 1-test cyp or 4-test cyp to use with MOHN, which would you opt for?

X

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
Still not a good price in my opinion. Sledge had 1t cyp for $95 for 50ml at 200mg per ml. That is 10 grams of 1t cyp for $95. VPX 60 ml has 3 grams for $50. you can buy 3 of 'em for $150 and its 9 grams vs $95 for 10 grams. Not to mention the higher concentration = less volume needed.

S

script-pro

Awards
Still not a good price in my opinion. Sledge had 1t cyp for $95 for 50ml at 200mg per ml. That is 10 grams of 1t cyp for $95. VPX 60 ml has 3 grams for $50. you can buy 3 of 'em for $150 and its 9 grams vs $95 for 10 grams. Not to mention the higher concentration = less volume needed.
This is true, unfortunately SLEDGE is out, and not making any more. This is what Im left with, if you have a better SOLUTION please feel free to chime in, and no im not homebrewing. Supplies and powders ends up costing about the same, I don't homebrew at all so no need to spend money on supplies for one batch.