I miss Superdrol

TylersBig

Awards
Superdrol has by far been the best cycle i have ever ran, and recently i have been thinking about doing another PH.
Obviously i cannot get it, and this is NOT a thread on how to get it;

inversely, Is there anything comparable to this long lost PH?

I have tried DMZ (16mg x 3), Methylstenbolone (16mg X 3), Halodrol (25mg X 3), and Winni (25 X 2), but all to no avail.

Any help or any comments would be much appreciated.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I have 11 bottles. I stocked up when I saw the ban coming.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
I think something else must be wrong if you've rocked Halodrol and Methyl to no avail.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss phera

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol as I do sd but phera mmmmm haven't seen it in a long time

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol has by far been the best cycle i have ever ran, and recently i have been thinking about doing another PH.Obviously i cannot get it, and this is NOT a thread on how to get it; inversely, Is there anything comparable to this long lost PH?I have tried DMZ (16mg x 3), Methylstenbolone (16mg X 3), Halodrol (25mg X 3), and Winni (25 X 2), but all to no avail. Any help or any comments would be much appreciated.
Well you need to run msten at 20mg or higher, DMZ solo should be ran 30mg or higher. Try sdmz or stenzine at 20mg or up 30mg a day.

rphash49

Awards
Superdrol has by far been the best cycle i have ever ran, and recently i have been thinking about doing another PH.
Obviously i cannot get it, and this is NOT a thread on how to get it;

inversely, Is there anything comparable to this long lost PH?

I have tried DMZ (16mg x 3), Methylstenbolone (16mg X 3), Halodrol (25mg X 3), and Winni (25 X 2), but all to no avail.

Any help or any comments would be much appreciated.
Have you tried stacking m-sten and dmz. I just ended a pct for that stack that put 20lbs on me. 16lbs post PCT. Guessing Will be around 10-12lbs after cutting back down to single digit bf%

Dcbeast

Awards
Why wouldn't you just take the real stuff alot more safer than rotting your liver with superdrol. PLUS it will work ALOT better just a thought

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why wouldn't you just take the real stuff alot more safer than rotting your liver with superdrol. PLUS it will work ALOT better just a thought
When you say "the real stuff" are you referring to underground lab methylated steroids? Or the 1% real pharmaceutical-grade orals that are available? There is a flip side to this. I know when I get epistane, exactly what its going to do and how accurate dosage is. I've never found a "real" AAS oral that didn't have the same liver toxicity or a slew of bad reviews saying this batch or that batch was underdosed. I still see guys with access to all kinds of reputable gear reach for SD because they know exactly what it will do.....

goat23

goat23

Awards
Yup yup go Europe I love the royal family ; ) even into aust

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dht = real stuff

Superdrol= double methylated Dht = xtra real stuff.

Sd>dbol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lgi sd10 was normally around 25.00.

I saw a ug seller who had sd for 60$ 10mg/50 caps

He also has lgi sd10 for sale (10mg/90caps), $80.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards

I liked the 6 dolla for 90 10mg caps pricing 24 hours pre-ban much more than i do this pricing scheme. :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
im sure he prob picked up a bunch at that cost. lol.

now we have to help support the uk economy, instead of our own.
I was thinking the same thing.....gotta love capitalism and forward thinking! lol :D

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im sure he prob picked up a bunch at that cost. lol.

now we have to help support the uk economy, instead of our own.
Rule Brittania....Brittania rules the waves......

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

GP is making it now super well-priced.

And I considered running dbol next cycle.
I have to say being gyno and high BP prone, SD aggravates these far less and the gains are fantastic. DHT always wins for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gp? I always thought they were sketchy. never used anything from them.

gainz1

Awards
I prefer SD over dbol/anadrol I have had a 50/50 success rate from over seas so its not 100% chance, first time I got a seizure letter 2nd time I got my bottle

goat23

goat23

Awards
Well you could come wash the dishes or fold the clothes lol

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
When you say "the real stuff" are you referring to underground lab methylated steroids? Or the 1% real pharmaceutical-grade orals that are available? There is a flip side to this. I know when I get epistane, exactly what its going to do and how accurate dosage is. I've never found a "real" AAS oral that didn't have the same liver toxicity or a slew of bad reviews saying this batch or that batch was underdosed. I still see guys with access to all kinds of reputable gear reach for SD because they know exactly what it will do.....
Pretty sure hes talking about pinning testosterone..

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
I miss X Tren too but on the flip side them being gone forced me in new directions and I have to say Test is king :)

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Superdrol/phera bridge hands down the best cycle I've ever done felt invincible. The only sides I saw were back pumps(sd) and the most uncomfortable bloating I have ever experienced. If I could find phera I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Revival

Revival

Awards
So glad I have enough to be on for 310 days straight lol. Just calculated it. Seriously the best stuff on the planet. =]