WEED?

1. WEED?

Anyone knows where can I score some good ol' weed?

hahah jk

My cuestion: does someone know if smoking marihuana affects our body hability to grow muscle?

2. I've seen some pretty big guys who smoke pot. I think that weed does slow down your metabolism though.

3. Victor Martinez is quite big and smokes alot
    •   

4. This is a wives tail. In my opinion smoking has no impact.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. Marijuana, for op.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    This is a wives tail. In my opinion smoking has no impact.
    Agreed. The only bad part is the burning of the product,so get a vaporizer.

7. Your good. Just don't eat ****ty when your stoned and you'll be fine

8. Yea, I would say just don't binge when stoned or if you have access to different strains, choose one that doesn't give you a hallow leg. S.a.g.e. and death star work well for me.

9. Weed does not effect muscle hypertrophy. May make you lazy, but IMO is the ultimate bulking requirement and should be the back bone of all bulking cycles eat like a champ!
    Weed +deca+test = monster status

Good luck and smoke up

10. Well said^^^^^

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Weed does not effect muscle hypertrophy. May make you lazy, but IMO is the ultimate bulking requirement and should be the back bone of all bulking cycles eat like a champ!
    Weed +deca+test = monster status

Good luck and smoke up
    Hahah totally accurate!
    It is also great for sleeping.

12. Definitely a post workout recovery tool...Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Definitely a post workout recovery tool...Lol
    Ya man, just ask Arnold. You dont get that big without a little weed. Haha (prob not the reason).

14. just read a study yesterday that had said marijuana will actually help burn calories

15. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    just read a study yesterday that had said marijuana will actually help burn calories
    Which company is looking for loggers for that product,cuz i'm in.

16. I don't know anyone that smokes it anymore. I'd recommend vaping or just eating it. Of course, it doesn't hurt to be in CO and have it in any form at your fingertips either.

17. college kids still smoke the shet. mainly cuz vaping and baking cost a little more then the good ol fashion bong. anyonewho uses wraps or swishers is just dirt poor poverty broke

18. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I don't know anyone that smokes it anymore. I'd recommend vaping or just eating it. Of course, it doesn't hurt to be in CO and have it in any form at your fingertips either.
    The selection in Colorado kills it. Some of the dispensaries around here are absolute fire and you can get an O for $125.
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html

19. I smoke it and it is great haha, pure marijuana flowers.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 04:07 PM
  2. Weed and drug testing?
    By Ivan Drago in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 05:57 AM
  3. Weed and M1T
    By decotoxiver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 07:49 PM
  4. Replies: 5