First pro horomone

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

First pro horomone

I am 21 5ft 11 and 178lbs I am running my first cycle looking for constructive criticism here's what my cycle looks like triumphalis by iron legion labs 45/45/45/45 AI sports nutrition cycle support taken twice daily with fish oil three times daily and a multi vitamin taken twice daily and also taking taurine to prevent back pumps
    Post cycle
    Arime pct stage 5
    Nolvadex
    D pol
    I'm taking in about 3000 calories a day and lifting heavy 5x5 sets in all my workouts have gained 5 pounds so far and I am in the middle of week 2 no sides to speak of except mild acne. Am I doing anything wrong? Just looking for some constructive criticism. Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

Cycle layout looks good. I've recently finished a cycle if Triumphalis. 5x5 Is great but while on cycle you might want to change up to a lifting plan more suited to hypertrophy. Increase reps to 10 or 12 per set.
    I too was doing 5x5 before cycle. I go back to 5x5 in pct to try and keep strength.
    It's up to you.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ok where is your serm?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Thanks for the replys and nolvadex is my SERM I am planning on starting it in my last week of my cycle and running it through out my post cycle I haven't had any gyno issues so far so I am just keeping it on hand until I'm ready to run it for post cycle..does that make sense?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%

No, it does not. Nolva should be taken after cycle, not started in your last cycling week..
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Elttheis View Post
    Thanks for the replys and nolvadex is my SERM I am planning on starting it in my last week of my cycle and running it through out my post cycle I haven't had any gyno issues so far so I am just keeping it on hand until I'm ready to run it for post cycle..does that make sense?
    I have read of Nolva being used on cycle to help with gyno symptoms but I've never needed to. Also it is most common that you would wait till your cycle is done before your first dose of Nolva. Also IMO Nolva takes a distant 3rd place to both Clomid and torem. Torem runs away as the best serm.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Okay I was confused by this because I have read people running it through out their whole cycle and some starting it in the end weeks of of their cycle and some using it strictly for pct only..thank you for your reply
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Elttheis View Post
    Okay I was confused by this because I have read people running it through out their whole cycle and some starting it in the end weeks of of their cycle and some using it strictly for pct only..thank you for your reply
    Right, You should start your PCT with serm the day after your last on cycle dose.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.38%

I've never ran triumphalis so I wouldn't be able to give you any specifics but you can easily Google and find logs. You would think I have stock in it but I highly recommend EPI for a first run. It doesn't aromatise and the sides are relatively low for a DS. This way you can get a feel for how your body reacts to PH/DS. While chances of on cycle gyno are low with epi there is a chance of rebound gyno symptoms so include an AI with your PCT.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    I've never ran triumphalis so I wouldn't be able to give you any specifics but you can easily Google and find logs. You would think I have stock in it but I highly recommend EPI for a first run. It doesn't aromatise and the sides are relatively low for a DS. This way you can get a feel for how your body reacts to PH/DS. While chances of on cycle gyno are low with epi there is a chance of rebound gyno symptoms so include an AI with your PCT.
    Thanks for clearing up my SERM! I have done some reading on triumphalis and have looked at some logs and they mostly say it's a mild compound and does not aromatise and has low sides also. I read a lot about EPI and it was gonna be either that or triumphalis and I chose triumphalis and as far as an AI goes I was originally going to get some armidex but my pockets weren't deep enough for that but thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna keep doing research and take into account what you and others have said

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Designer Steroid stack/Pro horomone for STRENGTH
    By NoFinishLine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 05:35 PM
  2. Advice with first pro-hormone
    By JudoJosh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:41 AM
  3. My first pro hormone
    By pavb10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 11:03 AM
  4. Phillies first pro sports tean to 10,000 losses !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 02:45 PM
  5. Planning my first pro hormone cycle need advice
    By Doctaprofit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 10:28 AM