Superdrol Ordering Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to some last minute circumstances and the very limited quantities I am receiving. I am limiting the sales of Superdrol to only 4 bottles or less per person. Orders containing more than 4 bottles will be reduced, and multiple orders will be deleted.

I apologize for any inconvenience. I am doing this so that everyone--or at least more people--will have a chance at obtaining this high demand product. I've had inquiries of people wanting 12 bottles and at those quantities, after a few sales I would sell out. My goal is to offer as many people a decent amount with what little I have.

Thanks for your understanding guys. Please help me spread the word.

Thank you.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Due to some last minute circumstances and the very limited quantities I am receiving. I am limiting the sales of Superdrol to only 4 bottles or less per person. Orders containing more than 4 bottles will be reduced, and multiple orders will be deleted.

I apologize for any inconvenience. I am doing this so that everyone--or at least more people--will have a chance at obtaining this high demand product. I've had inquiries of people wanting 12 bottles and at those quantities, after a few sales I would sell out. My goal is to offer as many people a decent amount with what little I have.

Thanks for your understanding guys. Please help me spread the word.

Thank you.
12 bottles!?!? Good lord. That's insane. Hell, 4 bottles is a lot.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
probably a business or someone looking to make a killing in the black market...

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
probably a business or someone looking to make a killing in the black market...
I heard that's what wiped out 1Fast's stock.
Thanks for watching out for the little-but-wannabe-big-men :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I heard that's what wiped out 1Fast's stock.
Thanks for watching out for the little-but-wannabe-big-men :)
lol...I'm here for the "little guys" ;)

***A note to prevent anyone missing out due to technical reasons. If you go to check out and for some reason it keeps bumping you to the ordering page, the problem is because the quantities you have in your cart exceeds the quantities I have. Just reduce the amount and you will be able to checkout. Had some problems with this on other orders.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i guess this means i can finally get some superdrol...4 bottles ...thank u

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder. Better yet, how about doing the sale lottery style. I think that spice things up a bit and be fun to watch.

left field

Awards
Quick dumb question

Hi,

new here and to prohormones.

Would like to pick up a few bottles of this, but (here's the dumb part) don't see it on the nutraplanet site. Is there a brand name I'm missing or is it simply called Superdrol?

Thanks,

lefty

lol...I'm here for the "little guys" ;)

***A note to prevent anyone missing out due to technical reasons. If you go to check out and for some reason it keeps bumping you to the ordering page, the problem is because the quantities you have in your cart exceeds the quantities I have. Just reduce the amount and you will be able to checkout. Had some problems with this on other orders.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements was the ONLY manufacturer of this product. Well known, well respected and not commercially marketed hype garbage.

IOW: it works :p

A

left field

Awards
Got it... so it isn't listed yet?

Designer Supplements was the ONLY manufacturer of this product. Well known, well respected and not commercially marketed hype garbage.

IOW: it works :p

A

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

new here and to prohormones.

Would like to pick up a few bottles of this, but (here's the dumb part) don't see it on the nutraplanet site. Is there a brand name I'm missing or is it simply called Superdrol?

Thanks,

lefty
It's not up on the site yet. The sale starts tonight at 9 pm eastern time, so check back then and I'll have it up.

left field

Awards
Thanks, Strider.

I'll do so. Has the cost been posted?

l

It's not up on the site yet. The sale starts tonight at 9 pm eastern time, so check back then and I'll have it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 7