Athlete OffSeason PH

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys I am an athlete and am looking for a good offseason stack. Have used Epi in the past and its been great, just hated the lethargy hope Stano helps with this.

Epi 30/30/30/40
Stanodrol 600/600/600/800/800

Have never used Stano in the past just wondering if this is a correct dosage?

PCT

Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10
AI
Mk 2866 start week 3 of pct have had great results with this especially on the ladder part of my nolva. Dosing on this would be 25mg for 8 weeks

- So my questions are is this a good stano dosage? Would I need to dose my nolva more than 20mg because of the addition of Stano? And overall good stack??

Thanks guys!

FranARG

Awards
PCT looks OK, I would add 3g of DAA.

I am currently on a Epi/Stano cycle. 40 Epi ED and 750 Stano ED, for 5 weeks. I am on day 5 and almost no lethargy, and great sex drive. Last time, on my epi solo cycle, by the first week had a terrible lethargy and loss a little bit of my sex drive.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I think cutting it off at 4 weeks is a total waste, well not a total waste, but a waste.

FranARG

Awards
Yeah, it would be better to go for 5 or even 6 weeks if he can handle it. I felt like crap last week, on my last cycle, so I had to drop it by week 5.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah, it would be better to go for 5 or even 6 weeks if he can handle it. I felt like crap last week, on my last cycle, so I had to drop it by week 5.
You gotta just tough it out :D I oftentimes wanted to quit SD in the past...but I sucked it up and toughed it out, well one time I think I stopped (less than) a week early, but I was more than 4 weeks on so.....this go round I'm doing 75mg ED for 6 weeks, BUT I will have ~1 weeks extra leftover....so I'll probably do 7 weeks at 75mg :D I know, I know....I'm gonna shyt out my liver.....

Dcbeast

Awards
AnabolicHolic - I gained 10 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks last time. My goals are to add some strength before the sport season starts up not to gain 15 to 20lbs . 4 weeks is fine with me. Thank You for your comments though as I have heard people who have success on over 4 weeks.

FranAG - Thank You for your comments, yes I was still debating whether to throw in DAA or not. Will probably add that as well. My first epi cycle I had absolutely ZERO sex drive it was bad. And could not stand the lethargy!!

Dcbeast

Awards
Any bad sides with Stano? Heard hair loss on an extremely high dosage

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
AnabolicHolic - I gained 10 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks last time. My goals are to add some strength before the sport season starts up not to gain 15 to 20lbs . 4 weeks is fine with me. Thank You for your comments though as I have heard people who have success on over 4 weeks.

FranAG - Thank You for your comments, yes I was still debating whether to throw in DAA or not. Will probably add that as well. My first epi cycle I had absolutely ZERO sex drive it was bad. And could not stand the lethargy!!
I do think it kicks in much faster than most believe, like in weeks 1-2.....but still, I think running it 6 weeks is wiser. Although if you got those results from 4 weeks last time, then go with the same protocol.....but you might get diminishing returns from the same cycle/same length this time, and find you could benefit from upping the dose and/or duration. Only one way to find out of course......

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
There is the possibility of increased hair fallout, sort of depends on your genetics and propensity for MPB....you could also use some topical anti-adrogens on the scalp while on cycle and in PCT to decrease the shedding, if indeed you know you are prone to it. Nettle extract works well too, as an oral option.

FranARG

Awards
DHT is related with hairloss, and Stano is a precursor of Stanolone, which is a derivative of DHT. So, if you have genetics for loosing hair, you may have this problem with Stano. BUT, I've heard of people running stano to up to 1400mg ED, so your dosign seems to be quite conservative.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Stano is terrific. Loved it and swore i would never cycle again without it. Did an M-Sten cycle this past winter solo (after swearing I wouldn't) and lethargy had me crumbling at just about 12-14 days.

I'm quite certain if would of been a much better cycle with Stano.