Quick anavar question

MattS97

Awards
About to run 12 weeks of test e@500mgs a week and was wondering what a better use of anavar would be; 8 weeks@60mgs or 5-6 weeks@90mgs?

Thanks

T boy

T boy

Awards
I have seen useful changes from use at 60mg over 6 weeks and 100mg over 8 weeks stacked with test prop and GH.

How much do you have to use?

MattS97

Awards
I haven't purchased the var yet, I'm waiting until I decide what dosage to run. I can buy as much as I need. I'm just not sure what would be more effective

T boy

T boy

Awards
If its pukka kit you'll see results at 60mg/day IMO. The main things to consider are your start point and your end goals; if your 25% BF the changes from var on its own will seem poor compared to other kit that's available equally if you want substantial size you'll be disappointed with the mass you'll achieve from var.

What stats are you now and what are you looking to achieve?

T boy

T boy

Awards
Really it comes down to your start point and your end objectives.

If you are 25% BF now and your training but more importantly your are not spot you'll be disappointed with the results I think. Equally if you want substantial mass again you'll be disappointed.

What are your current stats and end goals?

MattS97

Awards
I'm 5'10, 190lbs, and around 9% BF right now. Realistically I'd like to put on around like to put on about 15-20lbs, my diet is extremely clean right now, but I'll definitely up my macro intake come time I'm on cycle. Also, this will be my first cycle.

T boy

T boy

Awards
You want nice high, clean calories but I'm assuming you already know that!

In terms of when and how much I'd look to increase the amount you have so you can go higher for longer. 80mg over the last 6 weeks would be nice.