7-alpha-methyl-estra-4-ene-3,17-dione?

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
7-alpha-methyl-estra-4-ene-3,17-dione what is this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great compound. But only works if you put it in the butt.

Rectal administration

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait I thought it only worked through testicular injections ?? So I have been doing it wrong all along?
That method is pretty new, and I believe still in testing phase.
But I believe so far absorption and conversion rates are quadrupled!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just steal the secrets of the high school girls with the vodka soaked tampons. Only instead of vodka I use the above named compound and some Black Liver by PMS.

They're looking for beta testers for their new mass gaining PH right now called "Black Mass" so if anybody is interested, contact kingjameskjf

atl3128

Awards
Yes and the best part is the testicles stay nice and plump from the injections

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
Yes and the best part is the testicles stay nice and plump from the injections
So do i dump the powder from the prohormones on to a spoon an put a bit of water on the spoon den heat it up den inject it in my balls? Which nut do i inject it in

atl3128

Awards
So do i dump the powder from the prohormones on to a spoon an put a bit of water on the spoon den heat it up den inject it in my balls? Which nut do i inject it in
Oh yeah for sure you can use a lighter or a can of sterno if you like either way right into the balls!!! Only way to go!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its a 19-nor; you should use an AI concurrently etc. Not sure what else you want to know that google cannot provide

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just steal the secrets of the high school girls with the vodka soaked tampons. Only instead of vodka I use the above named compound and some Black Liver by PMS.

They're looking for beta testers for their new mass gaining PH right now called "Black Mass" so if anybody is interested, contact @kingjameskjf
So Bruce has assigned BDCC to take over all R&D work for PMS's upcoming line including the soon to be released Black Mass. PM him directly for all pertinent information and insider tips.

And yes, I realize that I'm late to the party. I was testing Black-Out Sleep, which induced a cognitive coma, putting me out of commission for some time. Needless to say, that product has been deemed unsuitable for human consumption and has been pulled from the line-up.