Whats a step up from Helladrol?

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Yup tbol would be good or even anavar. I don't recommend oral only cycles tho hopefully your willing to throw in some test

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if u can get tbol, then test would be better

if youre staying legal, more hdrol, epistane, or stack either with tvar or lmg. or if you think youre a badass, msten or alpha one

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If you had a good run with hdrol, I would just up the dose by 25 mgs or so and run it again.

Test would be better.

infraredline

Awards
Apparently mechabol (methyl clostebol) is a step up. Sort of mixed opinions on that claim but that's what I've heard. You could also hit dimethyzine or something like that depending on your goals. What are your goals for the cycle if you don't mind me asking?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol+stano.

Chevyz28

Awards
Finding good Hdrol has been a pain for me lately.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Finding good Hdrol has been a pain for me lately.
Halodrol is offered through various trusted retailers by several reputable brands. Finding it is as easy as firing up your web browser.

Chevyz28

Awards
Eh I just haven't known where has legit hdrol. I've gotten bunk stuff before. Calm your tits.

The general knowledge I have of Hdrol is just the CEL. I'm not wasting my time/money on a product I'm not entirely sure will work as I plan.

Plus, I'd rather pick up some SD..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say 97% cel hdrol sold in the last year or two is counterfeit.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Eh I just haven't known where has legit hdrol. I've gotten bunk stuff before. Calm your tits.

The general knowledge I have of Hdrol is just the CEL. I'm not wasting my time/money on a product I'm not entirely sure will work as I plan.

Plus, I'd rather pick up some SD..
i just said youre mildy retarded or lazy, which is true. no tit twisting going on here, except for yours.

if you used the search bar, youd find a whole bunch of hdrol products. its probly the most popular legal steroid right now

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just said youre mildy retarded or lazy, which is true. no tit twisting going on here, except for yours.

if you used the search bar, youd find a whole bunch of hdrol products. its probly the most popular legal steroid right now
Def the easiest one to find.

It's so common, it makes me wonder if all the ug labs having tbol is really hdrol.

infraredline

Awards

It's so common, it makes me wonder if all the ug labs having tbol is really hdrol.
Very well could be the case. It could even be the other way around, all the Hdrol being tbol. I would say neither of these are true though since based on the results Hdrol vs tbol logs are showing, tbol is showing slightly better results.

Chevyz28

Awards

Sorry I'm 'retarded' for not knowing whether or not new hdrol products are the same or equivalent of CEL Hdrol. I'm on this forum to learn new things, if I already knew everything I wouldn't be here. I've done many searches and read a lot on here, I just haven't seen anything addressing the difference between CEL Hdrol and new products.

00S4Boy

Awards

No because Hdrol is made from tbol so if you have tbol what is the point of making it into hdrol or if your raw supplier has hdrol their making it from tbol so why wouldn't they just sell you the tbol.

To the op.
Because it's so hard to find Celtic Halo Mass or LGI Halo-25 the two best and most reasonably priced halodrol clones on the market.