Mav gets massive with Sten-zine + Trestobol

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 27
    Yesterday was shoulders+arms, didn't have time to get on and log. It was pretty similar format to the last time i did them to give you guys an idea. Today went in for legs, but the strength just wasn't there. Realized I needed a little more recovery time... so just hit up some HIIT cardio and abs.
    I here that!! Listen to your body and try not to over train.. I know it's hard with your on... Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.


  2. Very difficult man! Not sure if I'll try to hammer them out tomorrow or let them rest and try training something else.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Very difficult man! Not sure if I'll try to hammer them out tomorrow or let them rest and try training something else.
    Lol if it makes u feel better I'm taking a off day tomorrow ..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Very difficult man! Not sure if I'll try to hammer them out tomorrow or let them rest and try training something else.
    Rest on cycle? Lolwut
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 27
    Yesterday was shoulders+arms, didn't have time to get on and log. It was pretty similar format to the last time i did them to give you guys an idea. Today went in for legs, but the strength just wasn't there. Realized I needed a little more recovery time... so just hit up some HIIT cardio and abs.
    Hey a lite workout is better than NO workout...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    I've used chest/back supersets
    I do this every once and a while, whole upper body pumped feelz real gewd
    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 27 Yesterday was shoulders+arms, didn't have time to get on and log. It was pretty similar format to the last time i did them to give you guys an idea. Today went in for legs, but the strength just wasn't there. Realized I needed a little more recovery time... so just hit up some HIIT cardio and abs.
    Can't always have pr workouts my man! Rest is best for growth
    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Very difficult man! Not sure if I'll try to hammer them out tomorrow or let them rest and try training something else.
    I vote rest!

    Great log so far btw mav!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  7. Rest time is over, time to lift!!! Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Lol if it makes u feel better I'm taking a off day tomorrow ..
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Rest on cycle? Lolwut
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hey a lite workout is better than NO workout...
    Well I didn't wanna rest Friday because I knew Sat would have to be on off day. So I hammered out legs at lower weight, higher reps. Agreed tho haha gotta do whatever you can!

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I do this every once and a while, whole upper body pumped feelz real gewd

    Can't always have pr workouts my man! Rest is best for growth

    I vote rest!

    Great log so far btw mav!
    Yeah definitely can't forget about rest and I got some yesterday! Thanks man glad you like it!

  9. Day 30
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys, but I'll get you all caught up! Friday I hit legs with less weight and higher and I'm making sure to give them adequate rest before hitting them again. Yesterday took my off day as I was out of town again. This morning was chest, here are the numbers:

    BB Bench Press
    245x2
    185x10
    185x9
    185x8
    185x8

    DB Incline Press
    80x6
    80x6
    80x6
    80x6
    80x5/ 45x6

    Ham Strength Decline Press + Low Pulley Cable Crossover
    140x12 + 30x10
    140x10 + 20x12
    140x8 + 20x11
    140x5 + 20x10
    140x5 + 20x10

    Well this is the last week guys, gonna leave it all in the gym! Ready to see what else I can milk out of the rest of this week. I've felt good at times, and ##### at others. The results can speak for themselves however. Honestly am looking forward to PCT and seeing what all I can keep.

  10. Great work Mav!! I'm going to miss this log you been killing it..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Great work Mav!! I'm going to miss this log you been killing it..
    Aw haha I'm gonna miss it too, it's been a ride! Guess you'll just have to run something here soon for me to follow!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Aw haha I'm gonna miss it too, it's been a ride! Guess you'll just have to run something here soon for me to follow!
    We all know you are already planning something else
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    We all know you are already planning something else
    Well it'd be a lie to say that isn't true! Def gonna take enough recover time after PCT before I start up again, but from there the options are endless!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Well it'd be a lie to say that isn't true! Def gonna take enough recover time after PCT before I start up again, but from there the options are endless!
    Here's an option.. Alpha 90 lol go big amirite?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Aw haha I'm gonna miss it too, it's been a ride! Guess you'll just have to run something here soon for me to follow!
    Tyga and I have a continuous log going talking about whatever we are doing, you can always follow us here

    caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Here's an option.. Alpha 90 lol go big amirite?
    I have seen alot of logs going around for it lately and it does look pretty tempting!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Tyga and I have a continuous log going talking about whatever we are doing, you can always follow us here

    caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.
    Alright I'll hit that up so I'm not missed too much

  18. Day 31
    Hit some back today!

    BB Bent Over Row
    225x7
    225x5
    225x5
    225x5
    225x3

    Lat Pulldown + T-Bar Pulldown
    205x10 + 150x8
    205x8 + 150x7
    205x7 + 150x7
    205x5 + 150x6

    Machine Row + Straight Arm Pulldown + DB Shrug
    190x13 + 15 platesx9 + 100x5
    190x11 + 15x8 + 100x5
    190x9 + 15x7 + 100x3

    Rolled out and stretched after, going to try to make that a habit at least 3x a week. As you can see, numbers are still going up during my last week on cycle, pretty sweet. Got a great night sleep last night and overall just feeling really good today... I'll post up my PCT plan pretty soon, also thinking about going with a power/hypertrophy split so I can maintain strength post-cycle.

  19. Oh yeah, here's today's post-workout meal:

    Name:  image-190335566.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  500.7 KB

    13oz steak, 1c broccoli, 6oz sweet potato fries

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Oh yeah, here's today's post-workout meal:

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89 164"/>

    13oz steak, 1c broccoli, 6oz sweet potato fries
    Oh man that's a nice meal.. I housed a 24oz steak I made at the house yesterday..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Oh man that's a nice meal.. I housed a 24oz steak I made at the house yesterday..
    Yum yum! Nothin beats a good steak brother!

  22. Dang! Dats a wholelotta steak

    Keep smashin on them weights this last week!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  23. Man that is a lot of Methylstenbolone and DMZ! Any backpumps at all from that? I remember from 24mg of Ultradrol I'd get calf pumps just from walking.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  24. Boom for steak

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Dang! Dats a wholelotta steak

    Keep smashin on them weights this last week!
    It was good, will do man!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Man that is a lot of Methylstenbolone and DMZ! Any backpumps at all from that? I remember from 24mg of Ultradrol I'd get calf pumps just from walking.
    Haha yeah go big or go home right? No back pumps, sometimes just a really tight crampy feeling when I'm going hard in the wr.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    Boom for steak
    Mans best friend lol

  28. Day 32
    Rocked them Deltoids!

    Standing BB Front Press
    135x6
    135x5
    135x4

    Seated DB Overhead Press
    55x6
    55x6
    55x5

    Machine Rear Delt Flye
    Can't remember the weight lol x 9
    8
    7

    One-Arm DB Lat Raise + BB Front Raise
    25x10 + 65x2
    25x10 + 45x6
    25x8 + 45x5

    Nice to put on 45's on each side of the BB Press for the first time in my life. Pretty good lift, nothing too noteworthy for today.

    Tyga- I remember you having Abliterate on your PCT. I was considering throwing that into mine for cortisol control (assuming that was your reasoning) and I noticed there were some DHEA derivatives in there. Would that potentially shut me down more and make the recovery process longer? Just want to make sure before I use it here in a couple days.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 32 Rocked them Deltoids! Standing BB Front Press 135x6 135x5 135x4 Seated DB Overhead Press 55x6 55x6 55x5 Machine Rear Delt Flye Can't remember the weight lol x 9 8 7 One-Arm DB Lat Raise + BB Front Raise 25x10 + 65x2 25x10 + 45x6 25x8 + 45x5 Nice to put on 45's on each side of the BB Press for the first time in my life. Pretty good lift, nothing too noteworthy for today. Tyga- I remember you having Abliterate on your PCT. I was considering throwing that into mine for cortisol control (assuming that was your reasoning) and I noticed there were some DHEA derivatives in there. Would that potentially shut me down more and make the recovery process longer? Just want to make sure before I use it here in a couple days.
    The 7oxo is for blocking cortisol only, won't effect HPTA or suppress you any further. I like abliterate, best cortisol inhibitor I've used!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    The 7oxo is for blocking cortisol only, won't effect HPTA or suppress you any further. I like abliterate, best cortisol inhibitor I've used!
    Thanks for the explanation Tyga! Good to know it works so well!!

  31. Great work out . Love me some BB presses.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The 7oxo is for blocking cortisol only, won't effect HPTA or suppress you any further. I like abliterate, best cortisol inhibitor I've used!
    I'm getting some my next order I've always heard great things about it..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    Great work out . Love me some BB presses.
    Thanks man!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm getting some my next order I've always heard great things about it..
    Yeah, pumped to try it out!

  35. Day 33
    Well this is it boys, and since it's the last day on cycle, I decided to move legs up in the rotation:

    Deadlift
    365x1
    315x3
    22x10
    225x8
    225x6

    BB Squat
    305x10
    305x8
    305x7
    305x7
    305x5

    Calve Press
    190x28
    190x22
    190x20
    190x18

    Standing Calve Raise
    45
    38
    31

    Was hoping to pull the 365 more than once, but the time I did was with good form at least.

    It's been real and it's been fun guys. I appreciate all the support and will continue my log into PCT is you would like... Tomorrow starts PCT and you can expect final stats/pics and an overall review.

  36. I'm going to stay subb'd through your pct. Can't wait to see the afters bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  37. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm going to stay subb'd through your pct. Can't wait to see the afters bro
    This I'm here for the long haul
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  38. You guys are troopers!

  39. tyga I know I finished my cycle 3 weeks before you did. When are you going to start your next one? I was going to wait till the first of the year but I might start sooner.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    tyga I know I finished my cycle 3 weeks before you did. When are you going to start your next one? I was going to wait till the first of the year but I might start sooner.
    I'm lookin at November, maybe later idk. Have to get everything sorted out and what not..

    What're you looking at running this time around?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sten-Zine buy 1 get 1 free promotion!
    By IronFlex in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:04 AM
  2. Replies: 737
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Log in
Log in