Mav gets massive with Sten-zine + Trestobol

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Day 5
    So last night's workout back workout didn't go quite as planned. Got to the gym just to find out it was closed. The other gym I workout at is on the other side of town and would've been a good 20 min drive. **** that. But with a pre-workout in me and being all carbed up and ready to go, I couldn't just pack it in. So I hit up a local park nearby and utilized the monkey bars lol. Variations of pull-ups, mid rows, etc. Definitely not conventional but did what I had to do to get the job done.

This morning I weighed in at 190, that's +5 lbs. Yesterday was at 188. I'm trying not to focus too much on the scale right now as I know weight fluctuates a lot at the beginning of a cycle and most of it is water and glycogen. Still, seems pretty steady. I definitely feel like my muscles look fuller when I wake up, instead of the flat feeling I usually have when I just get out of bed. Just have to see where things go from here, I'll be hitting up shoulders at the gym tonight.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 5
    So last night's workout back workout didn't go quite as planned. Got to the gym just to find out it was closed. The other gym I workout at is on the other side of town and would've been a good 20 min drive. **** that. But with a pre-workout in me and being all carbed up and ready to go, I couldn't just pack it in. So I hit up a local park nearby and utilized the monkey bars lol. Variations of pull-ups, mid rows, etc. Definitely not conventional but did what I had to do to get the job done.

This morning I weighed in at 190, that's +5 lbs. Yesterday was at 188. I'm trying not to focus too much on the scale right now as I know weight fluctuates a lot at the beginning of a cycle and most of it is water and glycogen. Still, seems pretty steady. I definitely feel like my muscles look fuller when I wake up, instead of the flat feeling I usually have when I just get out of bed. Just have to see where things go from here, I'll be hitting up shoulders at the gym tonight.
    Lol that hood workout at the park, nice. 5lbs in 5 days? Not shabby, some is water/glycogen retention like you mentioned, but this is just getting good! Especially if its started out great!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol that hood workout at the park, nice. 5lbs in 5 days? Not shabby, some is water/glycogen retention like you mentioned, but this is just getting good! Especially if its started out great!
    Oh yes it was dark out too so pretty interesting to say the least! Yes things are really gonna get poppin here shortly I'm continuing to eat like a horse. Also no estro sides to speak of yet, 3 pumps of forma before bed every night seems to be doing me well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post

Oh yes it was dark out too so pretty interesting to say the least! Yes things are really gonna get poppin here shortly I'm continuing to eat like a horse. Also no estro sides to speak of yet, 3 pumps of forma before bed every night seems to be doing me well.
    I would have loved to see a video of u doing pull ups on the kiddie money bar!! Lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

I would have loved to see a video of u doing pull ups on the kiddie money bar!! Lol
    Hahaha that would've been great!!
    •   

6. In. Followed your halo&stano log silently. I feel like that log JUST ended yesterday lol!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    In. Followed your halo&stano log silently. I feel like that log JUST ended yesterday lol!
    Thanks for following! Haha I feel ya, guess time flies when you're having fun cycling lol.

8. Day 6
    Week one is almost done already. Sticking with the same higher rep range this time through each body part, and next week ill up the weights a little. Numbers from last nights shoulder lift.

Db Standing Front Press
    45x14
    45x11
    45x9/ 4

Db Standing Overhead Press
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8/ 2

Smith Machine Behind the Neck Press
    65x11
    65x11
    65x11/ 2

DB lat raise + DB front raise
    15x18 + 25x10
    15x14 + 25x8
    15x14 + 25x7

Gonna eat a meal here in a bout an hour then hit up arms this evening.

9. 2 a day workout huh??!! Talk about an all day pump right... Wish I could do that more often, how you feeling so for??

10. In, Mav.

Followed your Halo log.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    2 a day workout huh??!! Talk about an all day pump right... Wish I could do that more often, how you feeling so for??
    Well I'm trying to take advantage of this and get in the gym as many times as I can on cycle, of course if I need to pull back I will. Right now feeling great, bringing the intensity!

12. Quote Originally Posted by ChefJoey View Post
    In, Mav.

Followed your Halo log.
    Joey, don't act like I could just forget about you! Thanks for joining!

13. Day 9
    So I've been out for a little bit, give you guys a quick recap. Thursday evening I hit arms as planned. Holy **** that pump was CRAZY. Seriously felt like someone had taken a needle and inflated my arms haha, definitely felt this stuff kicking in then. Friday I hit legs, didn't have alot of time but hit deads and squat, best dead set was 225x10. Saturday was my off day, so today I'm feeling rested and ready to hit chest today after work.

14. Nice brother got to love that pump!!

15. Always chasin the high! lol

16. Did they feel like they were going to cramp up? Lol great job so far mav

17. Yes!!! Haha some times it felt so swollen it reminded me of a cramp, got kind of painful near the end lol. That's how last night's lift was too.

18. Day 10
    Hit chest last night. As you can see my first set of flat and incline went up a couple of reps from the last time I did it at this weight! Pretty excited about seeing some improvement in my strength already. Was feeling really sore about halfway through, but enjoyed the fact that my numbers were going up.

BB Bench Press
    85x9
    85x7
    85x6
    85x6
    85x6/ 50x12

Incline DB Press
    70x8
    70x8
    70x7
    70x7
    70x5/ 40x8

Decline Hammer Press + Cable Iron Cross
    120x13 + 20x11
    120x11 + 20x8
    120x9 + 10x11
    120x8/ 60x12 + 10x9

Also got some updates on my bodystats this morning. Weight has been going WAY up, every morning I'll wake up and it'll be more the day before. The past three days have seen it settle a little and fluctuate between 196-198. I know this is not all muscle in 10 days. Some water, some glycogen, and unfortunately I've seen some weight gained in the midsection. It's all good though, just been pounding away at the cals, never going under the 4500 mark and actually going a couple hundred over on some of these days just do to the fact that my hunger is up even more than usual. Just gonna keep pounding away the food and see the gains continue. Here are the stats:

Weight: 197 lbs (+12)
    Shoulders: 47" (+1.5)
    Chest: 40" (+.5)
    Arms: 14" (+.5)
    Waist: 33" (+1.25)
    Thighs: 24" (+.5)

19. Wow those are some impressive results.. Keep up the great work

20. You can always shred later, great progress mav. My shoulders always grow the most on cycle lol

21. How tall are you? Just trying to put together the numbers in my head. With 40" chest you'd have to be 6'5" to weigh 197.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Wow those are some impressive results.. Keep up the great work
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You can always shred later, great progress mav. My shoulders always grow the most on cycle lol
    Thanks guys! That's exactly what I was thinking, grow as much as possible now, lean out later. Think I'll try making my next cycle a recomp but we'll see. Yeah, well continued shoulder growth would be nice, that was one of the things I wanted most out of this cycle - more shoulder width, get that v-taper going if you feel me.

23. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    How tall are you? Just trying to put together the numbers in my head. With 40" chest you'd have to be 6'5" to weigh 197.
    I'm just about 6'1 man. My chest is relatively small and I have always considered it my biggest weakness... Not exactly following you though with the 6'5 thing if you could explain that'd be great.

24. Hit back today:

DB Row
    110x6
    110x5
    110x5
    110x4/ 60x10

T-Bar Row + Straight Bar Pulldown
    205x7 + 180x7
    205x5 + 180x6
    205x5/ 135x7 + 180x6/ 100x9

Hammer Strength Pulldown + Hammer Strength High Row
    160x13 + 120x9
    160x11 + 120x8
    160x9/ 100x4 + 120x7 + 60x8

Pull-ups + DB Shrug
    9 + 90x10
    5 + 90x7
    5 + 90x6

Here's my post-workout meal!

Name:  image-3189570563.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  582.2 KB

This one is for you Tyga! Haha double chicken burrito bowl... Can't beat it!!

25. That meal and workout just made me jealous!! Nice DB rows, and I bet the pump on those SS was killer..

26. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    That meal and workout just made me jealous!! Nice DB rows, and I bet the pump on those SS was killer..
    Haha it was scrumptious! Great carbs and protein, I'd eat it everyday if I could afford it. Thanks man, yes LOVING the pumps!

27. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post

Haha it was scrumptious! Great carbs and protein, I'd eat it everyday if I could afford it. Thanks man, yes LOVING the pumps!
    I started making my own, been eating it for the last two weeks lol

1/2c rice with spices
    130g black beans
    4oz chicken cubed
    28g mozzarella
    Green sauce
    60g Guacamole
    1/2c shredded lettuce

Meal was bangin!

28. That's legit! Gonna have to try that!

29. Late but subbing in. Log is great so far, Mav!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Late but subbing in. Log is great so far, Mav!
    Thanks!! Good to have you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sten-Zine buy 1 get 1 free promotion!
    By IronFlex in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:04 AM
  2. Replies: 737
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM