Mav gets massive with Sten-zine + Trestobol

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

1. Nice workouts Mav, keep pushing that weight!

2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm subbed !!! You can't log one of our products and not have me follow!! Just got caught up great work so far this should be fun..
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I know? He's rude right? Lol
    My bad, my bad guys! If you can be so kind as to forgive it would be appreciated lol... welcome to the log Cazo!
    •   

3. Thanks man will do!

4. Day 4

Went in for chest this morning, tried to lighten up the weight a little and focus even more so on the squeeze than usual. Finished with rest pause sets.

Cable Flye
    20x14
    20x13
    20x11

DB Incline Bench
    60x14
    60x10
    60x9
    60x8
    60x6/3

DB Flat Bench
    70x9
    70x8
    70x6
    70x6
    70x4/1 (saying I got one rep here is being generous lol)

Hammer Strength Decline Press
    100x14
    100x12
    100x10
    100x9/4

Push-ups til failure.

Even though the numbers weren't that great today, felt really good energy considering the limited amount of rest my chest has had. Think this stuff might be starting to kick in a little. Heading to the gym in a few to kick out back this evening!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post

My bad, my bad guys! If you can be so kind as to forgive it would be appreciated lol... welcome to the log Cazo!
    Thanks brother good luck any questions just ask tyga or myself..
    •   

6. I'm in for the ride. Just caught up too. Good job thus far
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

7. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 4

Went in for chest this morning, tried to lighten up the weight a little and focus even more so on the squeeze than usual. Finished with rest pause sets.

Cable Flye
    20x14
    20x13
    20x11

DB Incline Bench
    60x14
    60x10
    60x9
    60x8
    60x6/3

DB Flat Bench
    70x9
    70x8
    70x6
    70x6
    70x4/1 (saying I got one rep here is being generous lol)

Hammer Strength Decline Press
    100x14
    100x12
    100x10
    100x9/4

Push-ups til failure.

Even though the numbers weren't that great today, felt really good energy considering the limited amount of rest my chest has had. Think this stuff might be starting to kick in a little. Heading to the gym in a few to kick out back this evening!
    Love throwing workouts like this in here. Really focus on the mind/muscle connection with a 4010 tempo & the pumps get craaaazy. I can't imagine how they'd be on a cycle. lol Keep it up big guy!

8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thanks brother good luck any questions just ask tyga or myself..
    I'll be sure to!

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm in for the ride. Just caught up too. Good job thus far
    Thanks man and good to have you!

10. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Love throwing workouts like this in here. Really focus on the mind/muscle connection with a 4010 tempo & the pumps get craaaazy. I can't imagine how they'd be on a cycle. lol Keep it up big guy!
    Pumps were pretty nice, all about feeling that connection and getting that growth!

11. Day 5
    So last night's workout back workout didn't go quite as planned. Got to the gym just to find out it was closed. The other gym I workout at is on the other side of town and would've been a good 20 min drive. **** that. But with a pre-workout in me and being all carbed up and ready to go, I couldn't just pack it in. So I hit up a local park nearby and utilized the monkey bars lol. Variations of pull-ups, mid rows, etc. Definitely not conventional but did what I had to do to get the job done.

This morning I weighed in at 190, that's +5 lbs. Yesterday was at 188. I'm trying not to focus too much on the scale right now as I know weight fluctuates a lot at the beginning of a cycle and most of it is water and glycogen. Still, seems pretty steady. I definitely feel like my muscles look fuller when I wake up, instead of the flat feeling I usually have when I just get out of bed. Just have to see where things go from here, I'll be hitting up shoulders at the gym tonight.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 5
    So last night's workout back workout didn't go quite as planned. Got to the gym just to find out it was closed. The other gym I workout at is on the other side of town and would've been a good 20 min drive. **** that. But with a pre-workout in me and being all carbed up and ready to go, I couldn't just pack it in. So I hit up a local park nearby and utilized the monkey bars lol. Variations of pull-ups, mid rows, etc. Definitely not conventional but did what I had to do to get the job done.

This morning I weighed in at 190, that's +5 lbs. Yesterday was at 188. I'm trying not to focus too much on the scale right now as I know weight fluctuates a lot at the beginning of a cycle and most of it is water and glycogen. Still, seems pretty steady. I definitely feel like my muscles look fuller when I wake up, instead of the flat feeling I usually have when I just get out of bed. Just have to see where things go from here, I'll be hitting up shoulders at the gym tonight.
    Lol that hood workout at the park, nice. 5lbs in 5 days? Not shabby, some is water/glycogen retention like you mentioned, but this is just getting good! Especially if its started out great!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol that hood workout at the park, nice. 5lbs in 5 days? Not shabby, some is water/glycogen retention like you mentioned, but this is just getting good! Especially if its started out great!
    Oh yes it was dark out too so pretty interesting to say the least! Yes things are really gonna get poppin here shortly I'm continuing to eat like a horse. Also no estro sides to speak of yet, 3 pumps of forma before bed every night seems to be doing me well.

14. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post

Oh yes it was dark out too so pretty interesting to say the least! Yes things are really gonna get poppin here shortly I'm continuing to eat like a horse. Also no estro sides to speak of yet, 3 pumps of forma before bed every night seems to be doing me well.
    I would have loved to see a video of u doing pull ups on the kiddie money bar!! Lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

I would have loved to see a video of u doing pull ups on the kiddie money bar!! Lol
    Hahaha that would've been great!!

16. In. Followed your halo&stano log silently. I feel like that log JUST ended yesterday lol!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    In. Followed your halo&stano log silently. I feel like that log JUST ended yesterday lol!
    Thanks for following! Haha I feel ya, guess time flies when you're having fun cycling lol.

18. Day 6
    Week one is almost done already. Sticking with the same higher rep range this time through each body part, and next week ill up the weights a little. Numbers from last nights shoulder lift.

Db Standing Front Press
    45x14
    45x11
    45x9/ 4

Db Standing Overhead Press
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8/ 2

Smith Machine Behind the Neck Press
    65x11
    65x11
    65x11/ 2

DB lat raise + DB front raise
    15x18 + 25x10
    15x14 + 25x8
    15x14 + 25x7

Gonna eat a meal here in a bout an hour then hit up arms this evening.

19. 2 a day workout huh??!! Talk about an all day pump right... Wish I could do that more often, how you feeling so for??

20. In, Mav.

Followed your Halo log.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    2 a day workout huh??!! Talk about an all day pump right... Wish I could do that more often, how you feeling so for??
    Well I'm trying to take advantage of this and get in the gym as many times as I can on cycle, of course if I need to pull back I will. Right now feeling great, bringing the intensity!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ChefJoey View Post
    In, Mav.

Followed your Halo log.
    Joey, don't act like I could just forget about you! Thanks for joining!

23. Day 9
    So I've been out for a little bit, give you guys a quick recap. Thursday evening I hit arms as planned. Holy **** that pump was CRAZY. Seriously felt like someone had taken a needle and inflated my arms haha, definitely felt this stuff kicking in then. Friday I hit legs, didn't have alot of time but hit deads and squat, best dead set was 225x10. Saturday was my off day, so today I'm feeling rested and ready to hit chest today after work.

24. Nice brother got to love that pump!!

25. Always chasin the high! lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sten-Zine buy 1 get 1 free promotion!
    By IronFlex in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:04 AM
  2. Replies: 737
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM