Mav gets massive with Sten-zine + Trestobol

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Rep Power
    2522844
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 3
    Had a great night sleep, woke up and ate my breakfast/ preworkout meal.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87 676"/>

    My get big breakfast right here!! 2 slices Ezekiel bread, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 3/4 cup egg whites, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup almond milk, and 2 of my homemade protein pancakes.

    Just downed my preworkout shake with my trest/stenzine, about to attack the weights here in a sec!
    Dang! Lol what're your meals around (calorie wise) 700-800 per meal?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

  2. Advanced Member
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    15602
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Lol that says you have ****tty something else usually.. you adjusting your diet for the extra weight you gain after cycle?
    Not much reason to adjust diet when I eat like a horse all the time anyway.
  3. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Dang! Lol what're your meals around (calorie wise) 700-800 per meal?
    You have some good eyeballs tyga, haha almos spot on this one was about 900 or so. I keep the majority of my carbs pre and post so the rest of my meals are a little smaller.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    So today started out as just one of those days. Got to the gym and realized I had only brought one shoe to wear lol. Hurried back and returned with the other (dumb*** moment) and pumped out legs!

    Hammer Strength Squat
    360x4
    270x10
    270x9
    270x9
    270x8/ 180x10

    BB Deadlift
    185x14
    185x10
    185x8
    185x6
    185x4

    Leg extension + Leg curl + machine calve raise
    100x16 + 45x9 + 180x20
    100x15 + 45x9 + 180x18
    100x14/ 75x10 + 45x8/ 25x8 + 180x16/ 90x15

    Standing calve raise
    45
    32
    30
    30
    25

    My first Deadlift set was actually pretty good for me considering my legs had just gone through 5 sets of squat before that. About midway through my lower back was definitely feeling it. Also near the end of my lift the drinking fountains at my gym randomly stopped working. Wtf is that about? Haha chugged a bunch of water first thing when I got back to my apt. Legs are definitely spent and well see how well I walk the rest of the day/ tomorrow.
  5. Advanced Member
    BlumpkinKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    12970
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    17.09%

    Sick workout, nice squat weight
  6. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,812
    Rep Power
    2687363
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    1.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Legs on monday, eek! Not until at least Tuesday for me! Brave soldier.
  7. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    Sick workout, nice squat weight
    Thanks gonna try to keep steadily pushing the numbers higher!

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Legs on monday, eek! Not until at least Tuesday for me! Brave soldier.
    Thanks man! yeah didn't have any problems getting to use the equiptment I wanted to use today lol.
  8. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Just finished up a quick abs and cardio session. Gonna eat my last meal in about an hour and get some sleep!
  9. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm subbed !!! You can't log one of our products and not have me follow!! Just got caught up great work so far this should be fun..
  10. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Rep Power
    2522844
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm subbed !!! You can't log one of our products and not have me follow!! Just got caught up great work so far this should be fun..
    I know? He's rude right? Lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  11. Advanced Member
    Gettinpumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    456
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

    Nice workouts Mav, keep pushing that weight!
  12. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm subbed !!! You can't log one of our products and not have me follow!! Just got caught up great work so far this should be fun..
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I know? He's rude right? Lol
    My bad, my bad guys! If you can be so kind as to forgive it would be appreciated lol... welcome to the log Cazo!
  13. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Thanks man will do!
  14. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Day 4

    Went in for chest this morning, tried to lighten up the weight a little and focus even more so on the squeeze than usual. Finished with rest pause sets.

    Cable Flye
    20x14
    20x13
    20x11

    DB Incline Bench
    60x14
    60x10
    60x9
    60x8
    60x6/3

    DB Flat Bench
    70x9
    70x8
    70x6
    70x6
    70x4/1 (saying I got one rep here is being generous lol)

    Hammer Strength Decline Press
    100x14
    100x12
    100x10
    100x9/4

    Push-ups til failure.

    Even though the numbers weren't that great today, felt really good energy considering the limited amount of rest my chest has had. Think this stuff might be starting to kick in a little. Heading to the gym in a few to kick out back this evening!
  15. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post

    My bad, my bad guys! If you can be so kind as to forgive it would be appreciated lol... welcome to the log Cazo!
    Thanks brother good luck any questions just ask tyga or myself..
  16. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,454
    Rep Power
    1591878
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm in for the ride. Just caught up too. Good job thus far
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  17. Advanced Member
    pow_wow41's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    721
    Rep Power
    232401
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 4

    Went in for chest this morning, tried to lighten up the weight a little and focus even more so on the squeeze than usual. Finished with rest pause sets.

    Cable Flye
    20x14
    20x13
    20x11

    DB Incline Bench
    60x14
    60x10
    60x9
    60x8
    60x6/3

    DB Flat Bench
    70x9
    70x8
    70x6
    70x6
    70x4/1 (saying I got one rep here is being generous lol)

    Hammer Strength Decline Press
    100x14
    100x12
    100x10
    100x9/4

    Push-ups til failure.

    Even though the numbers weren't that great today, felt really good energy considering the limited amount of rest my chest has had. Think this stuff might be starting to kick in a little. Heading to the gym in a few to kick out back this evening!
    Love throwing workouts like this in here. Really focus on the mind/muscle connection with a 4010 tempo & the pumps get craaaazy. I can't imagine how they'd be on a cycle. lol Keep it up big guy!
  18. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thanks brother good luck any questions just ask tyga or myself..
    I'll be sure to!
  19. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm in for the ride. Just caught up too. Good job thus far
    Thanks man and good to have you!
  20. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Love throwing workouts like this in here. Really focus on the mind/muscle connection with a 4010 tempo & the pumps get craaaazy. I can't imagine how they'd be on a cycle. lol Keep it up big guy!
    Pumps were pretty nice, all about feeling that connection and getting that growth!
  21. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Day 5
    So last night's workout back workout didn't go quite as planned. Got to the gym just to find out it was closed. The other gym I workout at is on the other side of town and would've been a good 20 min drive. **** that. But with a pre-workout in me and being all carbed up and ready to go, I couldn't just pack it in. So I hit up a local park nearby and utilized the monkey bars lol. Variations of pull-ups, mid rows, etc. Definitely not conventional but did what I had to do to get the job done.

    This morning I weighed in at 190, that's +5 lbs. Yesterday was at 188. I'm trying not to focus too much on the scale right now as I know weight fluctuates a lot at the beginning of a cycle and most of it is water and glycogen. Still, seems pretty steady. I definitely feel like my muscles look fuller when I wake up, instead of the flat feeling I usually have when I just get out of bed. Just have to see where things go from here, I'll be hitting up shoulders at the gym tonight.
  22. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Rep Power
    2522844
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Day 5
    So last night's workout back workout didn't go quite as planned. Got to the gym just to find out it was closed. The other gym I workout at is on the other side of town and would've been a good 20 min drive. **** that. But with a pre-workout in me and being all carbed up and ready to go, I couldn't just pack it in. So I hit up a local park nearby and utilized the monkey bars lol. Variations of pull-ups, mid rows, etc. Definitely not conventional but did what I had to do to get the job done.

    This morning I weighed in at 190, that's +5 lbs. Yesterday was at 188. I'm trying not to focus too much on the scale right now as I know weight fluctuates a lot at the beginning of a cycle and most of it is water and glycogen. Still, seems pretty steady. I definitely feel like my muscles look fuller when I wake up, instead of the flat feeling I usually have when I just get out of bed. Just have to see where things go from here, I'll be hitting up shoulders at the gym tonight.
    Lol that hood workout at the park, nice. 5lbs in 5 days? Not shabby, some is water/glycogen retention like you mentioned, but this is just getting good! Especially if its started out great!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  23. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol that hood workout at the park, nice. 5lbs in 5 days? Not shabby, some is water/glycogen retention like you mentioned, but this is just getting good! Especially if its started out great!
    Oh yes it was dark out too so pretty interesting to say the least! Yes things are really gonna get poppin here shortly I'm continuing to eat like a horse. Also no estro sides to speak of yet, 3 pumps of forma before bed every night seems to be doing me well.
  24. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post

    Oh yes it was dark out too so pretty interesting to say the least! Yes things are really gonna get poppin here shortly I'm continuing to eat like a horse. Also no estro sides to speak of yet, 3 pumps of forma before bed every night seems to be doing me well.
    I would have loved to see a video of u doing pull ups on the kiddie money bar!! Lol
  25. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I would have loved to see a video of u doing pull ups on the kiddie money bar!! Lol
    Hahaha that would've been great!!
  26. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    In. Followed your halo&stano log silently. I feel like that log JUST ended yesterday lol!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  27. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    In. Followed your halo&stano log silently. I feel like that log JUST ended yesterday lol!
    Thanks for following! Haha I feel ya, guess time flies when you're having fun cycling lol.
  28. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Day 6
    Week one is almost done already. Sticking with the same higher rep range this time through each body part, and next week ill up the weights a little. Numbers from last nights shoulder lift.

    Db Standing Front Press
    45x14
    45x11
    45x9/ 4

    Db Standing Overhead Press
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8/ 2

    Smith Machine Behind the Neck Press
    65x11
    65x11
    65x11/ 2

    DB lat raise + DB front raise
    15x18 + 25x10
    15x14 + 25x8
    15x14 + 25x7

    Gonna eat a meal here in a bout an hour then hit up arms this evening.
  29. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    2 a day workout huh??!! Talk about an all day pump right... Wish I could do that more often, how you feeling so for??
  30. New Member
    ChefJoey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    47013
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%

    In, Mav.

    Followed your Halo log.
  31. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    2 a day workout huh??!! Talk about an all day pump right... Wish I could do that more often, how you feeling so for??
    Well I'm trying to take advantage of this and get in the gym as many times as I can on cycle, of course if I need to pull back I will. Right now feeling great, bringing the intensity!
  32. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJoey View Post
    In, Mav.

    Followed your Halo log.
    Joey, don't act like I could just forget about you! Thanks for joining!
  33. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Day 9
    So I've been out for a little bit, give you guys a quick recap. Thursday evening I hit arms as planned. Holy **** that pump was CRAZY. Seriously felt like someone had taken a needle and inflated my arms haha, definitely felt this stuff kicking in then. Friday I hit legs, didn't have alot of time but hit deads and squat, best dead set was 225x10. Saturday was my off day, so today I'm feeling rested and ready to hit chest today after work.
  34. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice brother got to love that pump!!
  35. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Always chasin the high! lol
  36. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Rep Power
    2522844
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Did they feel like they were going to cramp up? Lol great job so far mav
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  37. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Yes!!! Haha some times it felt so swollen it reminded me of a cramp, got kind of painful near the end lol. That's how last night's lift was too.
  38. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    58104
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    Day 10
    Hit chest last night. As you can see my first set of flat and incline went up a couple of reps from the last time I did it at this weight! Pretty excited about seeing some improvement in my strength already. Was feeling really sore about halfway through, but enjoyed the fact that my numbers were going up.

    BB Bench Press
    85x9
    85x7
    85x6
    85x6
    85x6/ 50x12

    Incline DB Press
    70x8
    70x8
    70x7
    70x7
    70x5/ 40x8

    Decline Hammer Press + Cable Iron Cross
    120x13 + 20x11
    120x11 + 20x8
    120x9 + 10x11
    120x8/ 60x12 + 10x9

    Also got some updates on my bodystats this morning. Weight has been going WAY up, every morning I'll wake up and it'll be more the day before. The past three days have seen it settle a little and fluctuate between 196-198. I know this is not all muscle in 10 days. Some water, some glycogen, and unfortunately I've seen some weight gained in the midsection. It's all good though, just been pounding away at the cals, never going under the 4500 mark and actually going a couple hundred over on some of these days just do to the fact that my hunger is up even more than usual. Just gonna keep pounding away the food and see the gains continue. Here are the stats:

    Weight: 197 lbs (+12)
    Shoulders: 47" (+1.5)
    Chest: 40" (+.5)
    Arms: 14" (+.5)
    Waist: 33" (+1.25)
    Thighs: 24" (+.5)
  39. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wow those are some impressive results.. Keep up the great work
  40. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Rep Power
    2522844
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You can always shred later, great progress mav. My shoulders always grow the most on cycle lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sten-Zine buy 1 get 1 free promotion!
    By IronFlex in forum IronFlex Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 03:29 PM
  2. Sten-Zine buy 1 get 1 free promotion!
    By IronFlex in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:04 AM
  3. Replies: 737
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:31 PM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
  5. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in