So if GHRP-6 doesn't make you hungry...

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
It is bunk?

I have upped the dose from 6 units (100mcg) up to 10, and still have yet to feel anything.

Wondering if it's legit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know if this is a reasonable way to judge if its bunk or not. I have real ghrp. I know for 100% certain.
For me 100mcg causes severe hypoglycemia followed by an sleepy period. Hunger is sometimes crazy but i find that after a while its less noticeable.
What is noticeable is my ability to consume food after. Normally, i feel full after about 10 min of eating...doesnt matter how much food i consume. With the ghrp i can just eat and eat and eat and not get full.

infraredline

Awards
It is bunk?

I have upped the dose from 6 units (100mcg) up to 10, and still have yet to feel anything.

Wondering if it's legit.
Some people, not many, but some don't get the hunger spike. It very well could be though that your ghrp is bunk

gav86

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if this is a reasonable way to judge if its bunk or not. I have real ghrp. I know for 100% certain.
For me 100mcg causes severe hypoglycemia followed by an sleepy period. Hunger is sometimes crazy but i find that after a while its less noticeable.
What is noticeable is my ability to consume food after. Normally, i feel full after about 10 min of eating...doesnt matter how much food i consume. With the ghrp i can just eat and eat and eat and not get full.
This. I actually get sick of eating because it does nothing to stop the hunger pains.

jason79

Awards
It is bunk?

Wondering if it's legit.
The ghrps actually seem to do more to enhance hunger when you haven't eaten in a while. If you take them when you still feel full from your last meal, the hunger effect can be somewhat blunted or delayed.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Very true haha my stomach turns into a black hole. I lose the hunger but man can I continue to eat.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Source could be bad, or are you sure you reconstituted it correctly?

Ill slam a bunch of ghrp before I go to buffets to get my moneys worth... and it always ends in regret with me laying on the couch and going comatose from being so full.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Source could be bad, or are you sure you reconstituted it correctly?

Ill slam a bunch of ghrp before I go to buffets to get my moneys worth... and it always ends in regret with me laying on the couch and going comatose from being so full.
Hahaha mission accomplished.