So if GHRP-6 doesn't make you hungry...
- 08-23-2013, 08:53 AM
- 08-23-2013, 03:24 PM
I dont know if this is a reasonable way to judge if its bunk or not. I have real ghrp. I know for 100% certain.
For me 100mcg causes severe hypoglycemia followed by an sleepy period. Hunger is sometimes crazy but i find that after a while its less noticeable.
What is noticeable is my ability to consume food after. Normally, i feel full after about 10 min of eating...doesnt matter how much food i consume. With the ghrp i can just eat and eat and eat and not get full.BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
08-24-2013, 03:18 AM
08-28-2013, 08:48 AM
08-29-2013, 12:49 AM
08-29-2013, 02:05 AM
08-31-2013, 03:47 PM
Source could be bad, or are you sure you reconstituted it correctly?
Ill slam a bunch of ghrp before I go to buffets to get my moneys worth... and it always ends in regret with me laying on the couch and going comatose from being so full.
CELTIC LABS REP
09-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-23-2010, 06:08 PM
- By Space Viking in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 07-04-2010, 03:35 AM
- By drummaboyzl in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 09-05-2008, 01:34 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-2006, 09:43 AM
- By FENRIR in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2005, 06:24 PM