- 08-23-2013, 03:44 AM
Anyone figured out if ostarine is supressive at 20 mg a day? I've already seen the link of a guy dropping his test from 16 to 9, he was cutting hard, those results are almost evidence for it not being supressive if you are cutting 1k calories a day, I would appreciate some more bloods and if they were cutting or bulking.
- 08-23-2013, 08:52 AM
- 08-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Pretty sure I read studies saying anything under 15 is not suppressive or very slightly suppressive.
08-23-2013, 10:59 AM
25 mg ED dosed in the AM seems to be very mild in terms of suppression. Run a natty test booster after and you should be good.
Unless your talking PCT, in which case your probably already running a serm and a natty test booster. Then I would lower the dose down to the 15-20 mg range.
08-23-2013, 11:01 AM
There are several bloods done on people at 25mg showing that it is suppressive. Moreso in some than others. It seems to vary from one individual to another.
08-23-2013, 03:39 PM
08-24-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm not sure 20 mg, 3x a week would do much. I'd run it at 25 mg ED. I'm actually running it, S4 and GW right now with some Forma. I'll run a mini pct when done.Originally Posted by 400mhman
08-28-2013, 03:44 AM
08-28-2013, 03:49 AM
08-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By russianstar in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 39Last Post: 06-27-2015, 09:09 PM
- By julius123d in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 45Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:09 PM
- By Sisonpyh in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 155Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:22 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-23-2010, 10:44 AM
- By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 53Last Post: 06-24-2008, 08:17 AM