epistiane?

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
Could some shed some information on this lovely steroid?
I'm looking to gain some muscle and strength an this compound looks legit but id like your opnion on it? What can expect while cycling it, also what should I run for cycle protection? Milk thisle? What else should I use? Should I be worried about Gyno when I come of the cycle? Whats a good pcts? Also would this be good for my first cycle? I'm lean already so could I bulk while on this? How much muscle will I gain while running it.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Wow... that is all, this is the least effort save for eddie that I've seen someone put into researching a steroid
Just type epistane into the search bar and read your little heart away

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
The bible Link told me to not do it for my first cycle lol, so what's a good ph to run then?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Most will say Hdrol but I myself must agree with Gregg on this one, it would have been an amazing first cycle for me but that was way to many moons ago now... I would also make sure I have the SERM in my house before starting your first cycle you might just bail early or something as a lot of guys get cold feet and bail in week 2 or 3. As far as what one...well I would go with the most common of all "tamoxifen citrate" and I would spend some time doing RESEARCH.. maybe google. But if you PM I wont give you a source board rules are rules!

TylersBig

Awards
In my travels and all the people who have done it around me have said the same thing- Their libido was destroyed while on it. Could be bro science, but thats enough to keep me away.

Last edited:

FranARG

Awards
Epi tends to crush libido. That is why stacking stano drol with it can be a good option to fight that libido loss and lethargy.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Epi tends to crush libido. That is why stacking stano drol with it can be a good option to fight that libido loss and lethargy.
Meh Epistane increased my libido like crazy!!

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could some shed some information on this lovely steroid?
I'm looking to gain some muscle and strength an this compound looks legit but id like your opnion on it? What can expect while cycling it, also what should I run for cycle protection? Milk thisle? What else should I use? Should I be worried about Gyno when I come of the cycle? Whats a good pcts? Also would this be good for my first cycle? I'm lean already so could I bulk while on this? How much muscle will I gain while running it.
based on your username, you're not a college basketball/baseball player are you? epi along with other DS is a banned substance

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i'm finishing up week 3 of my 6 week epi/tren cycle
epi 30/40/40/50/50/50

i just got a free bottle of 'tren e', a 19nor pro dien version, and i will stack that with the remaining epi. going with 90mg (3 caps) along with the epi. may increase to 120.

so far the only sides i've had are some lethargy and slight headaches, but my transdermal test is coming in today so that should help out.

rphash49

Awards
Everyone is different but epi has never affected my libido or given ne the "feeling" of being shut down. That being said I've only ran stacked with 800-1000mg stano which probably is the reason. Plus I get mild aggression in the gym.

Compounds like dmz and m-sten affect me different. They give me extreme aggression in the gym weeks 1-2 which starts to lvl out in the 2nd half of cycle. But they crush my libido, balls shrink and lethargy kicks in hard the last weeks of cycle.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running epi and I also did for my 1rst cycle (loved it so much im on it again). However the biggest advice, beware of the rebound gyno. I got it almost a month after my PCT was done. Try using a suicidal AI once your PCT is done for about a month and taper off. Im curretly holding exemestane and letro for after my PCT and plan on running exemestane and tap into the letro if needed.

FranARG

Awards
Im currently running epi and I also did for my 1rst cycle (loved it so much im on it again). However the biggest advice, beware of the rebound gyno. I got it almost a month after my PCT was done. Try using a suicidal AI once your PCT is done for about a month and taper off. Im curretly holding exemestane and letro for after my PCT and plan on running exemestane and tap into the letro if needed.
Letro seems a little bit of an overkill, unless you are mega gyno prone.

But yeah, I got rebound gyno flares after and during pct.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established

Im not sure how prone other people are but I consider myself very prone since it happened while running very dry compounds. And yes even though letro is a nuke as far as killing estrogen goes, I much rather be safe than sorry (gyno is one of those things I just could not live with).

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the rebound gyno that is why I always run a SERM into an AI then taper off the next 4 weeks approximately.
So for example Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10 end of week three overlap with AI of choice
For Formestane oral I would do 100/100/50/50
For Arimidex .5/.5/.25/.25

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
this may be eddie v2.0 lets see, hey bball, is taurine a good ai? lmao
Why are you making fun of me? I mean I came here to learn I dont know much about forums so Im Learning as I browse so lighten up.. hey atleast I didn't cycle epistaine an know nothing about? So stop treating me like I'm not here dude just share what you know.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol your evil man haha
You need to know that we will not spoon feed you info here... you can't come here and ask us to tell you what clomid and Nolva are and expect us to take you serious about giving you advise on how to cycle a steroid

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I wish I had buck for every thread like this !!

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
You need to know that we will not spoon feed you info here... you can't come here and ask us to tell you what clomid and Nolva are and expect us to take you serious about giving you advise on how to cycle a steroid
I just want the base of what it is, I understand it but Is it a must?

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
You need to know that we will not spoon feed you info here... you can't come here and ask us to tell you what clomidand Nolva are and expect us to take you serious about giving you advise on how to cycle a steroid

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
No it's not a must but its a risk .

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I wish I knew about this "epistiane".....I only have regular epistane, I got fcked again! :D

Sorry I couldn't resist, I resisted for 2 days and that is all I had.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I wish I knew about this "epistiane".....I only have regular epistane, I got fcked again! :D

If you can't spell it you probably shouldn't run it !! Haha

macdady

macdady

Awards
When you get cut... do you have to mend yourself? Nope. But will you? Yes
Same with a serm. Do you 100% need a serm for your hpta to resume normal function? Nope. But if you don't you many end up with a ugly scare... get what I mean?
Why would you not take every step you can to ensure you get back to normal? And also keel what you gained

macdady

macdady

Awards

Poor fella was probably busting at the seams not saying anything haha

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Poor fella was probably busting at the seams not saying anything haha
It was all I could manage not to post something.....end of the week, I had to let it all loose :D

macdady

macdady

Awards
It was all I could manage not to post something.....end of the week, I had to let it all loose :D
I have a bad feeling that we may have a Eddie among us this day hahaha... but I guess I'll find out in the morning because I'm getting some sleep

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
If you can't spell it you probably shouldn't run it !! Haha
LOL, I just repped this post...but I hit a bunch of random keys by accident and everything when haywire....make sure I didn't accidentally hit neg rep with all that drunken typing :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I have a bad feeling that we may have a Eddie among us this day hahaha... but I guess I'll find out in the morning because I'm getting some sleep
Since there are a handful of these "incidents" each week, I started to believe they were fake accounts created by members to fck with us....but I suppose some of them are actual people looking for "informations" :D

rphash49

Awards
What would be da risk (;
-Worst case would be your testosterone never recovers and you walk around with a limp dick and a nice set of tits for the rest of your life.

-Best case using OTC pct is everything goes great with no issues.

-What will probably happen if you don't use a serm is you will lose all your gains that you made on cycle because it took too long for your natural test production to get back to normal. And your libido will be s****t for longer than it has to be.

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
-Worst case would be your testosterone never recovers and you walk around with a limp dick and a nice set of tits for the rest of your life.

-Best case using OTC pct is everything goes great with no issues.

-What will probably happen if you don't use a serm is you will lose all your gains that you made on cycle because it took too long for your natural test production to get back to normal. And your libido will be s****t for longer than it has to be.
Yea bro thanks man,you made it clear for me in like these bitches on here lol, but that's what does otc ptc meN??

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to add Epistane is a lovely designer top 3 all time favorite orals for me, good strength, good size, good fat loss, not terrible on the liver, and I feel great when On it.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Since there are a handful of these "incidents" each week, I started to believe they were fake accounts created by members to fck with us....but I suppose some of them are actual people looking for "informations" :D
I thought about trollin once lol

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
When you get cut... do you have to mend yourself? Nope. But will you? Yes
Same with a serm. Do you 100% need a serm for your hpta to resume normal function? Nope. But if you don't you many end up with a ugly scare... get what I mean?
Why would you not take every step you can to ensure you get back to normal? And also keel what you gained
Thanks for shedding some light on me man.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

That's funny on a different thread you insisted that it wasn't rebound gyno but prolactin induced.... Should probably be a bit more consistent with what you say.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
That's funny on a different thread you insisted that it wasn't rebound gyno but prolactin induced.... Should probably be a bit more consistent with what you say.
prolactin rebound gyno? :D

FranARG

Awards
Prolactin needs estro to cause leaky nipps. If I have estro rebound, and high prolactin...you do the math...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because Epistane (epistiane also) has a special place in my heart, I just subjected myself to reading through this 5 page thread. ...... and something occurred to me. I think why a lot of us are so hard on the spoonfeedies is because we can't identify with them. When we joined a forum to learn more, we read thread after thread for months and months. Lurked about too timid to post for fear of ridicule. Maybe even took notes. And then one day..... We started a thread.... Proposed a cycle in a format that vets would understand with ancillaries and a well thought out PCT. And maybe we made a mistake or two.....so we deleted the whole thread.... because even though its just an internet forum, we had too much dignity to look naive, undereducated, and reckless with our health. So we came back after hours and hours, days and months of more reading... even more prepared and ready to show everyone that we could do our own research, utilize Google, and bask in the glory of AM's elite and most-knowledgeable veterans, earning all of their respect and repped repeatedly into oblivion.........
But then, nobody commented on our thread...... and we were sad. :(
But we thought.....
If nobody commented......maybe..... just maybe.... it was a good thing. Because nobody was ridiculing us for being so lazy and unprepared page after page while we argued and defended ourselves tirelessly....

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Because Epistane (epistiane also) has a special place in my heart, I just subjected myself to reading through this 5 page thread. ...... and something occurred to me. I think why a lot of us are so hard on the spoonfeedies is because we can't identify with them. When we joined a forum to learn more, we read thread after thread for months and months. Lurked about too timid to post for fear of ridicule. Maybe even took notes. And then one day..... We started a thread.... Proposed a cycle in a format that vets would understand with ancillaries and a well thought out PCT. And maybe we made a mistake or two.....so we deleted the whole thread.... because even though its just an internet forum, we had too much dignity to look naive, undereducated, and reckless with our health. So we came back after hours and hours, days and months of more reading... even more prepared and ready to show everyone that we could do our own research, utilize Google, and bask in the glory of AM's elite and most-knowledgeable veterans, earning all of their respect and repped repeatedly into oblivion.........
But we thought.....
If nobody commented......maybe..... just maybe.... it was a good thing. Because nobody was ridiculing us for being so lazy and unprepared page after page while we argued and defended ourselves tirelessly....
lol at "epistiane too" :D I got lucky since A) I was "here" at the whole start of the internet bodybuilding bulletin board thing in the very late 90's early 2000's....so there were not many of us, and consequently we had to get along and help each other out....it was much more close knit than it is nowadays....and B) I am like a sponge, I observe, and assimilate the knowledge. I don't like to ask too many questions anyways, I prefer to search for or read current questions and/or just look shyt up on the "internets" lol. The problem is all this new fangled shyt that keeps coming out.....you literally never stop learning about new things.

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
But we thought.....
I feel what you mean matt, I'm sorry if I caused any of you to go out of your way too share you knowledge, At least im not moronic enough just to hop into it an not have a proper serm, not have a pct, lol your getting what i'm tring to say right bud?

rphash49

Awards
I feel what you mean matt, I'm sorry if I caused any of you to go out of your way too share you knowledge, At least im not moronic enough just to hop into it an not have a proper serm, not have a pct, lol your getting what i'm tring to say right bud?
Might want to re-read Matt's post. I don't think you got it.