epistiane?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bballCollege View Post
    I just want the base of what it is, I understand it but Is it a must?
    When you get cut... do you have to mend yourself? Nope. But will you? Yes
    Same with a serm. Do you 100% need a serm for your hpta to resume normal function? Nope. But if you don't you many end up with a ugly scare... get what I mean?
    Why would you not take every step you can to ensure you get back to normal? And also keel what you gained
    Why not zoidberg?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I wish I knew about this "epistiane".....I only have regular epistane, I got fcked again!


    Sorry I couldn't resist, I resisted for 2 days and that is all I had.
    Poor fella was probably busting at the seams not saying anything haha
    Why not zoidberg?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Poor fella was probably busting at the seams not saying anything haha
    It was all I could manage not to post something.....end of the week, I had to let it all loose

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    It was all I could manage not to post something.....end of the week, I had to let it all loose
    I have a bad feeling that we may have a Eddie among us this day hahaha... but I guess I'll find out in the morning because I'm getting some sleep
    Why not zoidberg?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    If you can't spell it you probably shouldn't run it !! Haha
    LOL, I just repped this post...but I hit a bunch of random keys by accident and everything when haywire....make sure I didn't accidentally hit neg rep with all that drunken typing

  6. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    I have a bad feeling that we may have a Eddie among us this day hahaha... but I guess I'll find out in the morning because I'm getting some sleep
    Since there are a handful of these "incidents" each week, I started to believe they were fake accounts created by members to fck with us....but I suppose some of them are actual people looking for "informations"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    this may be eddie v2.0 lets see, hey bball, is taurine a good ai? lmao
    Oddly it might be of some use to protect the liver though

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9871487
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22918604
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    No it's not a must but its a risk .
    What would be da risk (;

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bballCollege View Post
    What would be da risk (;
    -Worst case would be your testosterone never recovers and you walk around with a limp dick and a nice set of tits for the rest of your life.

    -Best case using OTC pct is everything goes great with no issues.

    -What will probably happen if you don't use a serm is you will lose all your gains that you made on cycle because it took too long for your natural test production to get back to normal. And your libido will be s****t for longer than it has to be.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    -Worst case would be your testosterone never recovers and you walk around with a limp dick and a nice set of tits for the rest of your life.

    -Best case using OTC pct is everything goes great with no issues.

    -What will probably happen if you don't use a serm is you will lose all your gains that you made on cycle because it took too long for your natural test production to get back to normal. And your libido will be s****t for longer than it has to be.
    Yea bro thanks man,you made it clear for me in like these bitches on here lol, but that's what does otc ptc meN??
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by bballCollege View Post

    Yea bro thanks man,you made it clear for me in like these bitches on here lol, but that's what does otc ptc meN??
    Over the counter

  12. I just want to add Epistane is a lovely designer top 3 all time favorite orals for me, good strength, good size, good fat loss, not terrible on the liver, and I feel great when On it.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Since there are a handful of these "incidents" each week, I started to believe they were fake accounts created by members to fck with us....but I suppose some of them are actual people looking for "informations"
    I thought about trollin once lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    When you get cut... do you have to mend yourself? Nope. But will you? Yes
    Same with a serm. Do you 100% need a serm for your hpta to resume normal function? Nope. But if you don't you many end up with a ugly scare... get what I mean?
    Why would you not take every step you can to ensure you get back to normal? And also keel what you gained
    Thanks for shedding some light on me man.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post

    Letro seems a little bit of an overkill, unless you are mega gyno prone.

    But yeah, I got rebound gyno flares after and during pct.
    That's funny on a different thread you insisted that it wasn't rebound gyno but prolactin induced.... Should probably be a bit more consistent with what you say.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    That's funny on a different thread you insisted that it wasn't rebound gyno but prolactin induced.... Should probably be a bit more consistent with what you say.
    prolactin rebound gyno?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    prolactin rebound gyno?
    Don't give him ideas lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    That's funny on a different thread you insisted that it wasn't rebound gyno but prolactin induced.... Should probably be a bit more consistent with what you say.
    Prolactin needs estro to cause leaky nipps. If I have estro rebound, and high prolactin...you do the math...

  19. Because Epistane (epistiane also) has a special place in my heart, I just subjected myself to reading through this 5 page thread. ...... and something occurred to me. I think why a lot of us are so hard on the spoonfeedies is because we can't identify with them. When we joined a forum to learn more, we read thread after thread for months and months. Lurked about too timid to post for fear of ridicule. Maybe even took notes. And then one day..... We started a thread.... Proposed a cycle in a format that vets would understand with ancillaries and a well thought out PCT. And maybe we made a mistake or two.....so we deleted the whole thread.... because even though its just an internet forum, we had too much dignity to look naive, undereducated, and reckless with our health. So we came back after hours and hours, days and months of more reading... even more prepared and ready to show everyone that we could do our own research, utilize Google, and bask in the glory of AM's elite and most-knowledgeable veterans, earning all of their respect and repped repeatedly into oblivion.........
    But then, nobody commented on our thread...... and we were sad.
    But we thought.....
    If nobody commented......maybe..... just maybe.... it was a good thing. Because nobody was ridiculing us for being so lazy and unprepared page after page while we argued and defended ourselves tirelessly....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Because Epistane (epistiane also) has a special place in my heart, I just subjected myself to reading through this 5 page thread. ...... and something occurred to me. I think why a lot of us are so hard on the spoonfeedies is because we can't identify with them. When we joined a forum to learn more, we read thread after thread for months and months. Lurked about too timid to post for fear of ridicule. Maybe even took notes. And then one day..... We started a thread.... Proposed a cycle in a format that vets would understand with ancillaries and a well thought out PCT. And maybe we made a mistake or two.....so we deleted the whole thread.... because even though its just an internet forum, we had too much dignity to look naive, undereducated, and reckless with our health. So we came back after hours and hours, days and months of more reading... even more prepared and ready to show everyone that we could do our own research, utilize Google, and bask in the glory of AM's elite and most-knowledgeable veterans, earning all of their respect and repped repeatedly into oblivion.........
    But then, nobody commented on our thread...... and we were sad.
    But we thought.....
    If nobody commented......maybe..... just maybe.... it was a good thing. Because nobody was ridiculing us for being so lazy and unprepared page after page while we argued and defended ourselves tirelessly....
    lol at "epistiane too" I got lucky since A) I was "here" at the whole start of the internet bodybuilding bulletin board thing in the very late 90's early 2000's....so there were not many of us, and consequently we had to get along and help each other out....it was much more close knit than it is nowadays....and B) I am like a sponge, I observe, and assimilate the knowledge. I don't like to ask too many questions anyways, I prefer to search for or read current questions and/or just look shyt up on the "internets" lol. The problem is all this new fangled shyt that keeps coming out.....you literally never stop learning about new things.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Because Epistane (epistiane also) has a special place in my heart, I just subjected myself to reading through this 5 page thread. ...... and something occurred to me. I think why a lot of us are so hard on the spoonfeedies is because we can't identify with them. When we joined a forum to learn more, we read thread after thread for months and months. Lurked about too timid to post for fear of ridicule. Maybe even took notes. And then one day..... We started a thread.... Proposed a cycle in a format that vets would understand with ancillaries and a well thought out PCT. And maybe we made a mistake or two.....so we deleted the whole thread.... because even though its just an internet forum, we had too much dignity to look naive, undereducated, and reckless with our health. So we came back after hours and hours, days and months of more reading... even more prepared and ready to show everyone that we could do our own research, utilize Google, and bask in the glory of AM's elite and most-knowledgeable veterans, earning all of their respect and repped repeatedly into oblivion.........
    But then, nobody commented on our thread...... and we were sad.
    But we thought.....
    If nobody commented......maybe..... just maybe.... it was a good thing. Because nobody was ridiculing us for being so lazy and unprepared page after page while we argued and defended ourselves tirelessly....
    I feel what you mean matt, I'm sorry if I caused any of you to go out of your way too share you knowledge, At least im not moronic enough just to hop into it an not have a proper serm, not have a pct, lol your getting what i'm tring to say right bud?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bballCollege View Post

    I feel what you mean matt, I'm sorry if I caused any of you to go out of your way too share you knowledge, At least im not moronic enough just to hop into it an not have a proper serm, not have a pct, lol your getting what i'm tring to say right bud?
    Might want to re-read Matt's post. I don't think you got it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Might want to re-read Matt's post. I don't think you got it.
    This ^^^^^^^
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  24. maybe you should consider a nootropic instead of 'epistiane' lol

  25. Nootropics also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, neuro enhancers, cognitive enhancers, and intelligence enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that purportedly improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration.--------
    No worries bro, I googled it on your behalf.

  26. Focus xt is awesome!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Focus xt is awesome!
    I was a fan of the original might try the current version one of these days. Not many focus or pre workouts impress me given my ADHD and meds for it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  28. Epitaint... haha....

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    epitane lol he must mean the new one i saw the other day. epitaint. its a topical female hormone product that must be applied to that specific area. supposed to make their p*ssy tighter.
    link, I would love a tighter poont tang for the wife. I've destroyed the original version.

  30. Hahahahaha
  

  
 

Log in
Log in