hdrol here I come!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Hey guys, long time lurker in this section, after a crazy year that set me back a lot in the strength and size department, I've decided its time to run me some halo after going back and fourth between this and havoc/epi I think this will be the best for me at the moment. Two bottles lgi halo 25 on the way along with two bottles life support and fish oil, and nolva ordered. Plan is as follows

Halo (50/75/75/75/75/75)
Life support, fish oil, cissus, orange triad, cellucor bcaas, whey
Pct
Nolva (20/20/10/10)
Erase (0/0/3/3/2/1)
DAA 3 grams
Life support fish oil multis, m5 creatine, enhanced pre, whey
Also trying to decide x gels or anabeta along with
Diet will be
8 am
6 eggs or 6oz eye of round steak and peanuts
10 am
50 grams whey and 1/2 cup oats
12 pm
Chicken breast and fruit
2 pm
Whey for post workout or cliff bar
5 pm
Steak or chicken and veggies
7pm
Greek yogurt and fruit
9pm
Whey and peanuts

Currently 6 1 and 218 at 28 years old, had all bloods done two weeks ago healthy as can be, blood pressure this morning was great, overall goal is recomp and lean gains,hopefully good strength gains. I've run erase several times with no joint issues so I'm not expecting much but ready if need be(i know diff kinda sup but just sayin), ill have serm in the mail tomorrow (received before halo even comes cus we don't screw around, right guys?) I think I'll be good to go what do you guys think? Thoughts on anabeta or x gels with pct? Thanks for any advice! I'll def run a log when I start!

johnnybeegood

Banned
Awards
same advice i gave the other guy:

up your protein intake to 1.5 grams per lb of bodyweight while on cycle. watch your blood pressure on halodrol, i got pretty bad headaches and had to eat a bunch of bp-lowering foods along with cycle support.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
same advice i gave the other guy:

up your protein intake to 1.5 grams per lb of bodyweight while on cycle. watch your blood pressure on halodrol, i got pretty bad headaches and had to eat a bunch of bp-lowering foods along with cycle support.
Goal is 350+ g protein a day, carbs I'll experiment with, right now I keep pretty low but ill start bringing that up next couple days, I've been on a stim break two months now so hopefully bp shouldn't be an issue but I've got extras with cycle support for everything. Changed mind on breakfast I'll probably do 6 whole eggs and some egg whites steak was getting to hard to eat that early lol.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Goal is 350+ g protein a day, carbs I'll experiment with, right now I keep pretty low but ill start bringing that up next couple days, I've been on a stim break two months now so hopefully bp shouldn't be an issue but I've got extras with cycle support for everything. Changed mind on breakfast I'll probably do 6 whole eggs and some egg whites steak was getting to hard to eat that early lol.
Stim break? Yuck lol, I'm a caffeine junkie.

Cycle looks good. Some may say to actually go a bit higher than 75 but it's depending on feel really.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Stim break? Yuck lol, I'm a caffeine junkie.

Cycle looks good. Some may say to actually go a bit higher than 75 but it's depending on feel really.
I usually am too but I needed the break after running og oep and enhanced for 8 weeks, as far as dosing over 75, just cus its my first ds run, if I'm feeling it then I'll def bump it up! If its working I have no problem getting a third bottle and dosing at 100! Just wana see how my body reacts, been pre loading and getting my food intake high and clean! Very excited for all this!

rollinswollen

Awards
Hdrol was my first cycle, def noticed results after a couple weeks. I ran 50/50/75/75/75/75. I was up around 10 lbs and lost a couple after pct but strength went up even after pct. I ran a kre alkaline with my pct along with clomid and pct assist. Definitely had to drink atleast a gal of water a day if I didnt I started to get headaches.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Hdrol was my first cycle, def noticed results after a couple weeks. I ran 50/50/75/75/75/75. I was up around 10 lbs and lost a couple after pct but strength went up even after pct. I ran a kre alkaline with my pct along with clomid and pct assist. Definitely had to drink atleast a gal of water a day if I didnt I started to get headaches.
50 starts today! Water intake is not an issue, honestly biggest thing for me is deciding what kind of lifting program to do, between fst7 y3t and phat I'm like a kid in a candy store right now since I have the time to do any program and nutrition plan

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 starts today! Water intake is not an issue, honestly biggest thing for me is deciding what kind of lifting program to do, between fst7 y3t and phat I'm like a kid in a candy store right now since I have the time to do any program and nutrition plan
Good luck brother I'm in on this. I'm running some hdrol soon myself.

rollinswollen

Awards
I ran 6 days a week. Training everything twice a week one heavy day and one light cardio was kept to a minimum as I was trying to bulk.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I ran 6 days a week. Training everything twice a week one heavy day and one light cardio was kept to a minimum as I was trying to bulk.
Totally excited for being able to recover and push myself to this! I do sprints once or twice a week... when I can move my legs from lifting! Biggest areas I want to imrpove are legs and shoulders (especially those damn rear delts)

rollinswollen

Awards
Totally excited for being able to recover and push myself to this! I do sprints once or twice a week... when I can move my legs from lifting! Biggest areas I want to imrpove are legs and shoulders (especially those damn rear delts)
Dude those are probably my best areas and I hate it, wish it was chest and bi's haha

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Dude those are probably my best areas and I hate it, wish it was chest and bi's haha
Lol, not sayin I got nothing else to work on, I've got good size in those areas but I'm hoping this will help bring out the details on arms and chest. Personally my back is my best, it's really hard for me to keep my rear delts up with the front and mids hence why I don't do a lot of presses. Trying a new rotation right now where I'm doing
Mon-chest and calves
Tues-back
Wed-off
Thur-shoulders
Friday- arms and calves
Sat-off
Sun-legs
Splitting up back and shoulders has gotten my traps and rears to pop a bit more without any gear so hopefully this will ramp it up!

johnny75

Awards
I would suggest adding Stano to your cycle to help with any Lethargy & should be ran 600-1000. Its a non-mythlated PH. It really add to your vascularity & hardening.
Also add 5-7 grams of Taurine a day to help with the back pumps on cycle. Getting back pumps during your workout sucks bad.

Halo: 75/75/75/100/100/100/
Stano: 800/800/800/1000/1000/1000

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I would suggest adding Stano to your cycle to help with any Lethargy & should be ran 600-1000. Its a non-mythlated PH. It really add to your vascularity & hardening.
Also add 5-7 grams of Taurine a day to help with the back pumps on cycle. Getting back pumps during your workout sucks bad.

Halo: 75/75/75/100/100/100/
Stano: 800/800/800/1000/1000/1000
I do have taurine actually had to start using it on second day (today) I was very interested in running stano, but I wasn't sure if it would be too much for a first cycle. First two days I ran hdrol at 50 tomorrow I'm going to go ahead and bump to 75, I know stano would help with lethargy and help with additional gains but was just playing safe for my first time, I know it won't beat up my liver but was just cautious... if I order it now id be able to start before end of first week though hmmm...
Diet has been great, ate a bit too many carbs yesterday so felt a little bloated this morning but 15 min on the elliptical and a huge back workout with deadlifts to failure at the end after breakfast and morning dose made any bloat go away! Felt more "on" this morning than I have on just about any pre workout, sweat like crazy too!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Started week three today, no notable sides other than pump and some slight joint pain, forearms from were extremely sore for a while until I dosed around 6 g fish oil and cissus for most of a week is fine now, yesterday started stano at 800 for the final four weeks of the cycle, up a couple pounds feeling lean especially around mud section, strength improving better than I could have hoped!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
So I decided to get another bottle of halo and stano and run weeks 4 5 6 and hdrol- 100 and stano at 1200. Goin great at 75 and 800 no sides aside from a massive leg pimple, sometimes first thing a.m. I get some aggression or anxiety but by the time I roll out of the gym I'm good to go, its been goin great and I want to up because I need another thing of stano either way so might as well go big!