ITS BACK ON! Turinabol/Test E/SD

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Its been too long since ive been on cycle for those that followed my last log of Test E/SD welcome back. Weight before cycle last year was 155 I'm still weighing in at the 180 mark 5'8" I'm kicking this cycle off with 40mg turinabol for 4-6 weeks and test E at 500mg /week for 12 weeks. The last 4 weeks I will include SD at 30mg ed I am dosing exemestane at 6.25 mg ed and dosing liv52 @ 3 pills per day I have clomid on hand for pct as well. I am dosing my turanabol twice a day twelve hours apart 20mg AM and 20MG pm I welcome all who joins this epic ride!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
250mg smooth and painless in right glute

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed....another epic cycle;)

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I take that back liv52 dosage is 6 per day. I am noticing some slight pip from yesterdays injection but not terrible. Today I am hitting legs shoulders triceps calf's and abs

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Injected left glute 250mg tonight thinking about adding more volume to my workouts today's workout consisted of
incline barbell bench super set with bent over barbell rows 3X8-12
High cable crossover super set lat pull down 3X8-12
Ez bar curls 5x8-12
Preacher curl 3x8-12
Rope crunches 3x15-20
Hanging Leg raises 3x15-20
Ext rotation 2x15-20
Int rotation 2x15-20

I do this workout twice a week every 3 days I rotate between 2 workouts 4 times a week. Iwhat do you guys think?
Also today's weight was 185 lbs

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
10 weeks of orals and four of them are going to be sd.... sure thats a good idea? Or is the turinabol injectable?
I Will be getting on cycle bloods after turinibol to check liver values. If it checks out I'm runnin sd if not ill just continue test solo

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my brother! Kill this shizz!

Viking23

Awards
I'm in! I would run the super from weeks 10-14. You will get a 4 week break from orals and you will still be on the two weeks you are waiting for test to clear your system . Either way good luck brah

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in Bro.

I'm in! I would run the super from weeks 10-14. You will get a 4 week break from orals and you will still be on the two weeks you are waiting for test to clear your system . Either way good luck brah
^^^ This is some nice logic here :)

Viking23

Awards
So while continuing the oral you should still have enough test to combat the lethargy. Plus you will still have the extra motivation. I personally see it pretty boring those last two weeks, so now you have something to keep you mentally satisfied IMO. Personally I would have ran the SD to start then took off 4 weeks and from weeks 8-14 I would run tbol. I think real tbol is underrated and I like the fact that it frees shbg making the testosterone more effective. Just some food for thought for future cycles.

Op good luck with your cycle. Looking forward to seeing your results brothaa!

Viking23

Awards
No actually not this time lol. The idea behind running an oral while the ester clears is something I recommend. :)
Oo then my apologies. I can't tell you how many guys try and shoot the idea down on me. Glad to know there are others that realize the benefits.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Great suggestion I'm gonna take your advice on that for sure thanks bro!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hit legs/shoulders/tris/abs today the workout was
Leg press 3X8-12
Deadlift 3X8-12
Calf raise on leg press 3X15-20
Seated calf raise 3X15-20
Smith machine shoulder press 3x8-12
Upright row 3x8-12
Shrugs 3x8-12
Skull crushers 5x5-12 last two sets were drop sets
Bench dips 3x15-20
Weighted plank 3x30s

Weight today 183

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Will be getting on cycle bloods after turinibol to check liver values. If it checks out I'm runnin sd if not ill just continue test solo
10 weeks of orals and four of them are going to be sd.... sure thats a good idea? Or is the turinabol injectable?
injectable or not it doesn't matter.

op has 2 weeks between tbol an sd. I would recommend picking up a bottle of aegis, and double dosing it for those 2 weeks, if he wants to.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Noticed today my joints were hurting pretty bad in my elbows and shoulders I also feel pumped the whole day which is pretty cool is the achey joints due to 12.5mg aromasin ed? If so with the half life being so short how do I dose it to prevent the joint discomfort? Any suggestions are definately appriciated

FranARG

Awards
You taking any joint supps?
Try hyaluronic acid, it is very good for dry joints.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Noticed today my joints were hurting pretty bad in my elbows and shoulders I also feel pumped the whole day which is pretty cool is the achey joints due to 12.5mg aromasin ed? If so with the half life being so short how do I dose it to prevent the joint discomfort? Any suggestions are definately appriciated
Half the dose to 6.25mg daily. What I'm going to say next is something thy worked for me and it goes against the whole half life thing. On my last cycle I dosed EOD and then e3d until I found the spot that worked for me. I tried 12.5mg/day 6.25mg/day 12.5mg/EOD 6.25mg/EOD and then 12.5mg e3d and the latter was my sweet spot.
I know aromasins active life is only 27 hours but that's what worked for me. I was on750mg test.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Half the dose to 6.25mg daily. What I'm going to say next is something thy worked for me and it goes against the whole half life thing. On my last cycle I dosed EOD and then e3d until I found the spot that worked for me. I tried 12.5mg/day 6.25mg/day 12.5mg/EOD 6.25mg/EOD and then 12.5mg e3d and the latter was my sweet spot.
I know aromasins active life is only 27 hours but that's what worked for me. I was on750mg test.
The tabs are so small I had originally thought of dosing 12.5 mg eod but read that was pointless so I was thinking 6.25 ed but my pills are too dang small to cut into thirds

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hit the gym this morning the workout was
Giant set
Incline smith press 2 X 8-12
SS
Incline d-bell fly 2 X 8-12
SS
Decline d-bell press 2 X 8-12
SS
Pushup 2 X 15-20
Bent over barbell row 3 X 8-12
One arm d-bell row 3 X 8-12
D-bell curl 2 X 8-12, 1 X 8-down the rack drop sets
Concentration curls 3 X 8-12
Incline bench bosu cable crunch 3 X 15-20
Hanging leg raises 3 X 15-20
Ext rotation 2 X 15-20
Int rotation 2 X 15-20

Felt great good pumps and very focused. Weight today was 188 up 8lbs so far! People are starting to notice that I'm getting bigger. Really liking turinabol.

Viking23

Awards
The tabs are so small I had originally thought of dosing 12.5 mg eod but read that was pointless so I was thinking 6.25 ed but my pills are too dang small to cut into thirds
If you abs had to drop down you can always try dissolving the pill in an 8 ounce cup oj. Drink 2 oz for 1/4 dose. I would keep the oj in the fridge too. Just a thought man

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
If you abs had to drop down you can always try dissolving the pill in an 8 ounce cup oj. Drink 2 oz for 1/4 dose. I would keep the oj in the fridge too. Just a thought man
That's a good idea yet I have noticed my nips are already getting sensitive so I'm keeping the dose at 12.5 and adding more fish oil and ordering cissus for my joints

Viking23

Awards
That's a good idea yet I have noticed my nips are already getting sensitive so I'm keeping the dose at 12.5 and adding more fish oil and ordering cissus for my joints
If that's the case then def do that.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for the ride..... Kill that ****!!!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
It has been two weeks since I started t-bol and test and I am very pleased with the results thus far I put in another workout this morning and my strength was up on every lift my weight is up to 190 which is +10lbs and I look just as lean as the day I started. I am having terrible insomnia as I did last cycle and my joints are still achey from time to time. I have upped my fish oil and started taking some joint health supplements. My diet has been pretty clean with 3k calories on lift days and 2600 calories on off days. Last cycle I jumped the gun and put on too much fat with 4500 calories so I'm gradually increasing this cycle and it is working well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job bro. That insomnia must be a real pain in the ass. Luckily I don't get that side on cycle.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Nice job bro. That insomnia must be a real pain in the ass. Luckily I don't get that side on cycle.
Yea I just can't sleep happened again last night ill get maybe 15 min and wake up get another 15 wake up again its a vicious cycle

Viking23

Awards
Yea I just can't sleep happened again last night ill get maybe 15 min and wake up get another 15 wake up again its a vicious cycle
You think about trying some sleep aids? Maybe try some melatonin.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
You think about trying some sleep aids? Maybe try some melatonin.
Melatonin has never worked for me I tried some REM PM by man sports that didn't work I tried something by ai sports and i t gave me wicked crazy dreams and not restful sleep. It seems like the only time I get restful sleep is on the weekends or if I'm drinking but since I am on cycle I'm not drinking at all I've tried sleepy time tea and all other natural sleep aids every cycle I get terrible insomnia

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever tried G8 by FINAFLEX?

Most sleep like a baby with only half a scoop;)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Up 10lbs already! Nice progress thus far. You gotta work on getting more sleep during cycle to help with the recover. I would definitely give G8 a go it works well. Personally, ZMAs + Passion flower + agmatine works wonders for me. But, you probably need to go with the stronger option which would be the G8. Good luck bro keep us posted.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Definately gonna order some of that g8 and hopefully that works. I broke my rule of not drinking last night and had about 7 beers with the wifes boss. I was feeling pretty good and passed out only to wake up an hour later. When you can't stay asleep when u have a good buzz goin there's a problem

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Dude no drinking homie :). Lol anyway, yes G8 ftw. Start with a half scoop. I actually do a 1/4 or 1/3 scoop and I'm golden. Relaxes me and I literally wake up in the same position I went to sleep in ready to go SFW at 4 am :)