ITS BACK ON! Turinabol/Test E/SD

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,982
    Rep Power
    10744448
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Nice job bro. That insomnia must be a real pain in the ass. Luckily I don't get that side on cycle.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  2. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice job bro. That insomnia must be a real pain in the ass. Luckily I don't get that side on cycle.
    Yea I just can't sleep happened again last night ill get maybe 15 min and wake up get another 15 wake up again its a vicious cycle
  3. Advanced Member
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    9207
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Yea I just can't sleep happened again last night ill get maybe 15 min and wake up get another 15 wake up again its a vicious cycle
    You think about trying some sleep aids? Maybe try some melatonin.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post

    You think about trying some sleep aids? Maybe try some melatonin.
    Melatonin has never worked for me I tried some REM PM by man sports that didn't work I tried something by ai sports and i t gave me wicked crazy dreams and not restful sleep. It seems like the only time I get restful sleep is on the weekends or if I'm drinking but since I am on cycle I'm not drinking at all I've tried sleepy time tea and all other natural sleep aids every cycle I get terrible insomnia
  5. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2436164
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Have you ever tried G8 by FINAFLEX?

    Most sleep like a baby with only half a scoop
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  6. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Have you ever tried G8 by FINAFLEX?

    Most sleep like a baby with only half a scoop
    Never tried it ill check it out. Thanks for the recomendation
  7. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Have you ever tried G8 by FINAFLEX?

    Most sleep like a baby with only half a scoop
    ^^^^this

    Love G8. REM 8.0 is another great option
    Independent
  8. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    953
    Rep Power
    635038
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Up 10lbs already! Nice progress thus far. You gotta work on getting more sleep during cycle to help with the recover. I would definitely give G8 a go it works well. Personally, ZMAs + Passion flower + agmatine works wonders for me. But, you probably need to go with the stronger option which would be the G8. Good luck bro keep us posted.
  9. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Definately gonna order some of that g8 and hopefully that works. I broke my rule of not drinking last night and had about 7 beers with the wifes boss. I was feeling pretty good and passed out only to wake up an hour later. When you can't stay asleep when u have a good buzz goin there's a problem
  10. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Dude no drinking homie :-). Lol anyway, yes G8 ftw. Start with a half scoop. I actually do a 1/4 or 1/3 scoop and I'm golden. Relaxes me and I literally wake up in the same position I went to sleep in ready to go SFW at 4 am :-)
    Independent
  11. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    That's a good idea yet I have noticed my nips are already getting sensitive so I'm keeping the dose at 12.5 and adding more fish oil and ordering cissus for my joints
    Man I would have got Formutech Nutritions Flexible. It has cissus and HA along with a slew of other joint sups. I use it at a 1/2 dose a day an it's great.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Never tried it ill check it out. Thanks for the recomendation
    If you want to try REM 8.0 let me know I will send you a couple samples. It is very good, strong enough to battle trensomnia.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Man I would have got Formutech Nutritions Flexible. It has cissus and HA along with a slew of other joint sups. I use it at a 1/2 dose a day an it's great.
    Ill order this when I get my sleep aid
  14. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Today was suppose to be a workout day but I had to listen to my body and take today off to get some rest. I hate it because I feel like a lazy turd for not going to the gym but all day today I haven't even got out of my pj's I watched patriots beat the bills while munchin on some snacks that's about as anabolic as I have been today

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130908_183802.png
Views: 134
Size:  380.6 KB
  15. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Current pic as of yesterday 191 lbs

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130908_185705.png
Views: 129
Size:  261.8 KB
  16. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    217246
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    12.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sub'd for a good log. November I start damn-near the same cycle.
  17. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Sub'd for a good log. November I start damn-near the same cycle.
    Sweet bro hope it treats u as well as its been treating me I love t-bol
  18. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Today makes the 3 week mark of being on cycle my weight today was 195 that puts me up 15 lbs in 3 weeks my arms have went up 3/4" in just 3 weeks and I'm walking around with a 24 hour pump! I upped my fish oil to 6 a day and just ordered a few sups to help with joints and liver support since I have ran out also got some sleep aids to try and kick this insomnia today was chest back bis and abs weight has increased on every lift. I am currently eating around 3000 calories with 400 carb 300 prot and trying to stay under 60 fat. I have 3 weeks left of t-bol so far very pleased its actually way more than I expected!
  19. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2436164
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Today makes the 3 week mark of being on cycle my weight today was 195 that puts me up 15 lbs in 3 weeks my arms have went up 3/4" in just 3 weeks and I'm walking around with a 24 hour pump! I upped my fish oil to 6 a day and just ordered a few sups to help with joints and liver support since I have ran out also got some sleep aids to try and kick this insomnia today was chest back bis and abs weight has increased on every lift. I am currently eating around 3000 calories with 400 carb 300 prot and trying to stay under 60 fat. I have 3 weeks left of t-bol so far very pleased its actually way more than I expected!
    15lbs....yeah buddy

    You monster!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  20. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Sups came in today so hopefully I will get some sleep tonight its been a rough 3 weeks with this insomnia garbage. Hit legs shoulders and tris today highest squat today was 355X5 which I'm very happy with.
  21. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    953
    Rep Power
    635038
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Nice work man
  22. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    So I tried g8 last night holy crap that makes u feel weird I had a panic attack as soon as it kicked in sad news though. Still didn't sleep for crap
  23. New Member
    Shredology's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

    30mg SD for 4 weeks?? After tbol for 6 weeks?? Don't be silly bro that's far from necessary...Have you ever ran Sdrol before? You'll make very solid gains from it running 3 weeks at 20mg...30mg is just going to be HELL. Most people I know who attempted 4 weeks ended up quitting after 3 because it was too much. You only have one liver, don't kill it brotha
  24. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Shredology View Post
    30mg SD for 4 weeks?? After tbol for 6 weeks?? Don't be silly bro that's far from necessary...Have you ever ran Sdrol before? You'll make very solid gains from it running 3 weeks at 20mg...30mg is just going to be HELL. Most people I know who attempted 4 weeks ended up quitting after 3 because it was too much. You only have one liver, don't kill it brotha
    I have ran sd two different times both with 30mg being the sweet spot I will have 4 weeks off orals between the t-bol and SD and I'm only doing the SD if my blood panel doesn't show too much damage to the liver. Good looking out though. Bloods will be what I go off of.
  25. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    217246
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    12.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    I have ran sd two different times both with 30mg being the sweet spot I will have 4 weeks off orals between the t-bol and SD and I'm only doing the SD if my blood panel doesn't show too much damage to the liver. Good looking out though. Bloods will be what I go off of.
    Very common and very manageable practice. 1 month for liver recovery is fine.
    Hell, your liver can be cut in half and regenerate in less than 6....
  26. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2436164
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    So I tried g8 last night holy crap that makes u feel weird I had a panic attack as soon as it kicked in sad news though. Still didn't sleep for crap
    Seriously?
    ...sucks bro....did you take a full scoop?

    Some prefer half a scoop....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  27. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Seriously?
    ...sucks bro....did you take a full scoop?

    Some prefer half a scoop....
    Tried 1 full scoop talk about getting a chemical high that shizt F'D me up it was a lot different from other sleep aids I have tried I'm going to go with half scoop tonight and see if that's any better. I'm starting to think that I didn't sleep because I was freaking out by how much I felt the effects
  28. New Member
    ClayTonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

    Sounds crazy man, think I need to try a sample of that lol
  29. jking4
    Guest
    jking4's Avatar

    yo op. I hear you on insomnia. I use to take ambien but I would sleep walk and wake up groggy as hell. What works for me is 10mg of melatonin 2 hours before , right before I have L-dopa, and 750mg magnessium, and relora. maybe give it a try.
  30. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jking4 View Post
    yo op. I hear you on insomnia. I use to take ambien but I would sleep walk and wake up groggy as hell. What works for me is 10mg of melatonin 2 hours before , right before I have L-dopa, and 750mg magnessium, and relora. maybe give it a try.
    Might give that a shot if I can't get use to this g8 I tell you though I just took it 10min ago and I'm FD up this should be illegal with how it makes our body feel I kind of like it but right as it kicks in I have a panic attack then I'm like alright its cool lol
  31. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    It kind of makes u itch though which is counter productive it almost feels like beta alanine oddly enough
  32. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayTonic View Post
    Sounds crazy man, think I need to try a sample of that lol
    Pretty crazy stuff bro hella makes u feel weird
  33. jking4
    Guest
    jking4's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Might give that a shot if I can't get use to this g8 I tell you though I just took it 10min ago and I'm FD up this should be illegal with how it makes our body feel I kind of like it but right as it kicks in I have a panic attack then I'm like alright its cool lol
    damn man. well hope it all works out. I hate not being ble to sleep. I'm always a dick when I am unable to sleep
  34. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jking4 View Post

    damn man. well hope it all works out. I hate not being ble to sleep. I'm always a dick when I am unable to sleep
    Lol I'm a d*ck all the time. when I don't sleep I'm unbareable lol but actually last night after I made that post I passed out and didn't wake up for 10 hours first great nice sleep I have had in 3 weeks I'm goin to stick to half a scoop
  35. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2436164
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Lol I'm a d*ck all the time. when I don't sleep I'm unbareable lol but actually last night after I made that post I passed out and didn't wake up for 10 hours first great nice sleep I have had in 3 weeks I'm goin to stick to half a scoop
    Yeah buddy.....couldn't imagine anything else from G8....stick to half a scoop, and take some days off....5 on 2 off or something like that.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  36. New Member
    goat23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    82%

    Subbed I got lgi alpha 20 , test e and now I'm gonna copy you with the sd end for my next cycle I like the reccomendation of maybe double dose the aegis after the first oral
  37. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    Subbed I got lgi alpha 20 , test e and now I'm gonna copy you with the sd end for my next cycle I like the reccomendation of maybe double dose the aegis after the first oral
    Welcome!
  38. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Dealing with some pretty crazy joint pain today I'm starting to think I might have some form of tendonitis. Lifts today were up and got a great workout in hit a pr on dumbbell incline press which was awesome. I have also been hitting a lot more trisets and giant sets and focusing on the pump which is really blowing up my shoulders. Weight today was 197. Anyone have any suggestions for my sore elbow joints other than supps as I'm already taking a slew of them
  39. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    217246
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    12.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In for answers on the joint pain. Common problem with rapid muscle gain on anabolics while tendons struggle to keep up. I've dealt with this during and after every cycle. Mine starts at the bottom of my left bicep and ends up affecting my elbow where the tricep ties in, my forearm. Its hurts to pick up a cup of water sometimes. Rest and stretching are all that have helped.
  40. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Lol

    Name:  image.png
Views: 120
Size:  136.9 KB
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:35 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 08:28 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
  4. started SD pct 2 days ago, can i go back on cycle?
    By billemTreiber in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 10:42 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 05:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in