PH Help , Advice needed !

csayer

Awards
Tomorrow is my last day of my first PH Cycle. Epi ,30mg for first couple of days then 40mg for the rest of the cycle .
It has only been a short 3 week cycle , with pretty decent results and very little sides except lethargy.

I currently have an OTC PCT of ATD and DAA , I have Nolva on the way but i won't receive it for 2 weeks.
Would i be better just running my OTC PCT or . . . I also have a bottle of p-mag , so would it be better to go straight into p-mag for 2 weeks then do a proper SERM,AI and natty test booster PCT after the 5 weeks ?

Any advice will help as I need to make a decision within the next couple of days !

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Serm as soon as you get it.. But seriously not smart. Always have everything on hand BEFORE you start your cycle. Lets just hope you aren't too shut down because those 2 weeks are gonna suck. Respect anabolics and their properties, no matter what the dose.

csayer

Awards
Serm as soon as you get it.. But seriously not smart. Always have everything on hand BEFORE you start your cycle. Lets just hope you aren't too shut down because those 2 weeks are gonna suck. Respect anabolics and their properties, no matter what the dose.
Thanks for quick reply ! I am just very confused as many on this forum originally suggested it wasn't necessary for a short epi cycle .There seem to be so many different opinions on epi.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Thanks for quick reply ! I am just very confused as many on this forum originally suggested it wasn't necessary for a short epi cycle .There seem to be so many different opinions on epi.
I live by "no serm, no cycle, just use what you have on hand and crack that serm open as soon as you get it. The younger you are the easier it'll be to bounce back, but still use that seem regardless.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol OTC pct for a mythel steroid? I don't why someone would tell you that's OK... but anyway yeah serm quick! Hell quick ship that sucker if you can. And then use this as a lesson

csayer

Awards
Lol OTC pct for a mythel steroid? I don't why someone would tell you that's OK... but anyway yeah serm quick! Hell quick ship that sucker if you can. And then use this as a lesson
ok cheers , got the Nolva on the way !
do you think it would be better to use the p-MAG to bridge into a proper PCT or just start OTC PCT then add in nova when it comes ? (bearing in mind my epi cycle was only 3 weeks and the nova could take over 1 week )

macdady

macdady

Awards
ok cheers , got the Nolva on the way !
do you think it would be better to use the p-MAG to bridge into a proper PCT or just start OTC PCT then add in nova when it comes ? (bearing in mind my epi cycle was only 3 weeks and the nova could take over 1 week )
3 weeks? Did you even see any gains from that cycle? I'd just go with the OTC pct until your serm gets to you especially after only 3 weeks you shouldn't be shut down to harshly. Save the pmag, and next time run epi at 6 weeks lol

csayer

Awards
3 weeks? Did you even see any gains from that cycle? I'd just go with the OTC pct until your serm gets to you especially after only 3 weeks you shouldn't be shut down to harshly. Save the pmag, and next time run epi at 6 weeks lol
Well actually yes , i didn't expect much either , but I basically went 40mg ED ,and i am the heaviest i have ever been have gone from 83kg to 87kg ,have got a tiny bit stronger and noticeably slightly bigger !havent leaned out as many have experienced on epi but i am sub 10% anyway.
Maybe due to it being my first cycle ? increased food as well ? water weight?

csayer

Awards
and yer , thanks for the advice i will just hit pct after my final day of cycle tomorrow !

macdady

macdady

Awards
Well actually yes , i didn't expect much either , but I basically went 40mg ED ,and i am the heaviest i have ever been have gone from 83kg to 87kg ,have got a tiny bit stronger and noticeably slightly bigger !havent leaned out as many have experienced on epi but i am sub 10% anyway.
Maybe due to it being my first cycle ? increased food as well ? water weight?
Lol problem is that epi really don't kick in all the way until about the third week. So you stopped your cycle right before the gains started to roll in lol. Water weight wouldn't be a problem with epi.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I didn't really experience the leaning out thing either to be honest lol

csayer

Awards
Lol problem is that epi really don't kick in all the way until about the third week. So you stopped your cycle right before the gains started to roll in lol. Water weight wouldn't be a problem with epi.
yer i have read that before ! already planning next (proper) cycle of epi as i enjoyed this 3 week stint so much .
one more quick thing , i will be adding creatine and pre workouts etc back in during PCT , But i usually use an EC stack pre workout , do you think this will be counter productive in PCT ? due to speeding up metabolism?

macdady

macdady

Awards
I really don't see why not. A lot of people say you could loose more gains than you would have if you didn't take anything for that purpose(speeding up metabolism) I really don't know why it would hurt honestly

rphash49

Awards
For me I don't see any physical or strength gains till week 4 of a 6 week epi cycle. I see some aggression in the gym in the first few weeks but that's it. The leaning out is dependant on diet more than the supplement but water weight should not be an issue with epi. Especially on only 3 weeks of epi. I think your gains came from what I like to call the placebo effect.