Winstrol AFTER test an option?

G

~Get Crunk~

Awards
Im running a short and simple newbie cycle right now:

week 1-6 250mg test E5D( 500mg first week)
week 1-6 50mg winstrol ED( oral)

Im planning to pin myself for the last time on day 31, so the test will be cleared in the end of week 6. For me, bloat is a very big issue with test; im eating clean and keep carbs low, yet I retain a LOT of water( im up, believe it or not, 20lbs since starting 3 weeks ago). No other sides, just major bloat( ..and all around the midsection..face looks lean as ever=/)

I *need* to look lean in mid feb( photo shoot) and I want the bloat to subside, thats why im keeping my cycle fairly short.

However, can I continue using winstrol at 25-50mg ED AFTER week 6, so that id be running win w 1-8 and test 1-6?

I figure id lose the test bloat, and get that hard striated look with the win( right now I have some major striations in pecs and delts, yet my abs look like **** cuz of the water retention..) for the shoot.

Is this a good idea or should I just quit all the **** at the end of week 6 and continue with PCT?

I seem to get problems with my erection when running win solo( anyone else got this?).

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Running the winny past the test is fine. In fact I have done it the last two cycles and loved it. It hardens you up which will be especially nice for a shoot. take care J

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yea man, ending a cycle with some W's is a good idea. Question, why such a short cycle? And if you're shooting the last shot of test on Day 31, then you're running test only 4 1/2 weeks, and not 6.
Sage

G

~Get Crunk~

Awards
yea man, ending a cycle with some W's is a good idea. Question, why such a short cycle? And if you're shooting the last shot of test on Day 31, then you're running test only 4 1/2 weeks, and not 6.
Sage
A job came up w very short notice; that´s why I have to quit the test earlier than planned. Also, this is my first cycle with Test and I did not in my wildest dreams think that I would get so bloated with it. I figured since the half-life of test E is pretty long im almost on for 6 weeks, but my thinking is a bit screwed I guess.

Wouldn´t it be bad for my HPTA if I ended the test early and continued on with Win? Since the test will be gone in week 6, and im still running winny, wouldn´t my endogenous test levels be very low while on winny?

Winny tends to cause limp dick and the test counteracts that.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
A job came up w very short notice; that´s why I have to quit the test earlier than planned. Also, this is my first cycle with Test and I did not in my wildest dreams think that I would get so bloated with it. I figured since the half-life of test E is pretty long im almost on for 6 weeks, but my thinking is a bit screwed I guess.

Wouldn´t it be bad for my HPTA if I ended the test early and continued on with Win? Since the test will be gone in week 6, and im still running winny, wouldn´t my endogenous test levels be very low while on winny?

Winny tends to cause limp dick and the test counteracts that.
I've never had the limp dick problem from winny. Then again I'm in the first few days of my PCT and i'm ready to jump on anything that moves. LOL :thumbsup: