Dienolone stacked with Dymethazine

cutandrun

cutandrun

Awards
Hi guys. First post and hopefully log. I've done some research on the stack and asked around on some other forums but trust in you guru's here as the final verdict. The overall goal of this cycle will be to gain a solid 10 lbs. and help body composition. I have done H-drol and D-zine standalone cycles.

Stats:
Wieght: 170 LBS
Hieght: 5'8"
BF%: 8.2
Bench: 335
Squat: 385
Deadlift: 455
Calories: 3650 kcal
Macros
Protien: 318 g
Carbs: 313 g
fat: 145 g

The main question I have for the stack is if I should run the dymethazine a full 6 weeks staggered by a week from the dienolone.
For example Dienolone: 75mg/112.5mg/112.5mg/112.5mg/112.5mg/112.5mg
and dymethazine: 0/30/30/45/45/45/45
Or should I lean to stop the dymethazine at the same time as the Dienlone. The reason I have the idea for staggering is the prolonged half life of the dienolone compared to the substantially shorter of the dymethazine. Any experience and thoughtful sugestions will not go on def ears.

Support supps:
Cycle assist: as recommended 2 week preload
taurine: start with 3g day 5 day preload (I like to start solid but still have some room for wiggleing incase of back pumps)
Omega 3-6-9: 1.6g
CLA: 4g
Multi
Whey protein
Homemade weight gain shake
On Hand I have hawthorne berry, milk thistle, and red yeast rice in case i feel i need some more assisstance during cycle and i always like to be prepared.

PCT:
DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g
Clomid: 50/25/12.5/12.5
Tomoxifen: 20/20/10/10
PES Erase pills: 3/2/1/0
Continue cycle assist, taurine, omega, cla, multi, etc...
may add an additional test booster like a good form of tribulus. What do you guys think?

I will post my exact workout and improves when I log. I set up the cycle to come when I have a workout switch so i get the most out of it. I have a knee and foot injury from the service so i do not do much cardio. instead I like to add some HIIT training in the form of olympic lifting. It's been greatly beneficial. I stick with the contemperary lifting for muscle hypertrophy I will just be adding some more time under tension when on cycle.

Please any recommendations, experiences, or just support would be awesome. Will post pics with log as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
dimethaizne half life is estimated to be at about 12hrs. not sure how that's short.

jason79

Awards
dimethaizne half life is estimated to be at about 12hrs. not sure how that's short.
What he said ^^. Even if dzine had a shorter half-life, how does adding an extra week of dien addresses that?? I think you're complicating things more than necessary.