Epistane and Dermacrine

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Hey AM I'm planning my next cycle and just wanted to get some feedback on what y'all think. It'll be my 2nd cycle, first was SD and Epi(which was a bad idea), so I'm toning it down a bit and just running epi with Dermacrine this time. I wouldn't be starting this until mid to late September so I still have plenty of time to make adjustments and whatnot.

My stats are:
Age 21
Weight 178
Height 5'7"
Body fat was like 7% last time I got tested but if I had to guess it would be more like 10-12% now

Goal is going to be a bulk for sure, I'm currently eating about 3500 calories a day with 210 protein 100 fat and 450 carbs. I'm still gaining weight slowly, which is another reason why my cycle wouldn't be for another couple months or so too.

The cycle would be:

Cycle assist for liver, bp, etc support

Epi 30/30/30/30/40/40
Dermacrine I'm not totally sure yet but I think it's something like 3 pumps every day or something like that(will be looking into further soon)

For pct:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Daa 3/3/3/3/
Erase 0/0/3/2/1

Any feedback would be appreciated

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
And one thing I forgot is that I have some raw epi powder, which is what I will be using on this cycle

It's going to be mixed into an oral solution at 10mg/ml

rphash49

Awards
Hey AM I'm planning my next cycle and just wanted to get some feedback on what y'all think. It'll be my 2nd cycle, first was SD and Epi(which was a bad idea), so I'm toning it down a bit and just running epi with Dermacrine this time. I wouldn't be starting this until mid to late September so I still have plenty of time to make adjustments and whatnot.

My stats are:
Age 21
Weight 178
Height 5'7"
Body fat was like 7% last time I got tested but if I had to guess it would be more like 10-12% now

Goal is going to be a bulk for sure, I'm currently eating about 3500 calories a day with 210 protein 100 fat and 450 carbs. I'm still gaining weight slowly, which is another reason why my cycle wouldn't be for another couple months or so too.

The cycle would be:

Cycle assist for liver, bp, etc support

Epi 30/30/30/30/40/40
Dermacrine I'm not totally sure yet but I think it's something like 3 pumps every day or something like that(will be looking into further soon)

For pct:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Daa 3/3/3/3/
Erase 0/0/3/2/1

Any feedback would be appreciated
Actually it all looks pretty good to me.

Not required or needed but you could add anabeta which will help keep gains during pct. Again not needed but I like to jump to 40mg around week 2 or 3.

I have to say running epi and sd for your first cycle was crazy!!!! Lmfao. For s****ts and giggles what happen?

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Actually it all looks pretty good to me.

Not required or needed but you could add anabeta which will help keep gains during pct. Again not needed but I like to jump to 40mg around week 2 or 3.

I have to say running epi and sd for your first cycle was crazy!!!! Lmfao. For s****ts and giggles what happen?
Thanks for your reply! And I'll look into the anabeta for sure.

And yeah I thought it would be a good idea but quickly learned otherwise lol... First off I was barely 20 so I was too young anyway. But it started out really good and I quickly put on like 10-15 lbs in like the first 3 weeks. Then going into the 4th week I kinda got the mindset that more is better and took sd up to 30mg and epi was at something stupid for a first cycle like 60mg and I basically completely lost my appetite. Then all through pct I still didn't have any appetite at all and lost everything and ended up with a limp dick for a while. Luckily that's working again but needless to say I learned my lesson the hard way.

Basically I was an idiot and decided to stay away from DS for a little while

rphash49

Awards
You can lose your appetite during PCT during mild cycles and that's where the anabeta comes in. AB makes me super hungry. You gotta feed that PCT!!!!! Did you get bloodwork after your SD run? Super important to make sure everything is at normal lvls before starting again. Bloodwork is always important but it's absolutely critical for a SD cycle. You can find a lot of threads of sd users having trouble getting lvls right even with proper PCT

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
You can lose your appetite during PCT during mild cycles and that's where the anabeta comes in. AB makes me super hungry. You gotta feed that PCT!!!!! Did you get bloodwork after your SD run? Super important to make sure everything is at normal lvls before starting again. Bloodwork is always important but it's absolutely critical for a SD cycle. You can find a lot of threads of sd users having trouble getting lvls right even with proper PCT
Ok awesome sounds like it should definitely help!

And no I never did. I'm not exactly sure what to do to get it done. Do I just run by the docs office and ask to have all my hormones and whatnot checked? Or is there another way to do it?

I would like to get bloods done before and after this time. Maybe even right before pct too.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
I just looked in the stickies at the cheap bloodwork thing, will look into that further too

rphash49

Awards
I just looked in the stickies at the cheap bloodwork thing, will look into that further too
I was just about to link that sticky. That's exactly how to do it. It's an old tread but nothing has changed. Some people don't get blood work because they feel good but that can be misleading. Good luck bro!

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
I was just about to link that sticky. That's exactly how to do it. It's an old tread but nothing has changed. Some people don't get blood work because they feel good but that can be misleading. Good luck bro!
Ok goo deal thanks man! At the very least I'll get it done after the cycle is said and done. I'd like have it before as well though as a precaution.

rphash49

Awards
Ok goo deal thanks man! At the very least I'll get it done after the cycle is said and done. I'd like have it before as well though as a precaution.
Before and after bro. It's cheap, quick, private and easy. Just do it. Your balls will thank you!

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Before and after bro. It's cheap, quick, private and easy. Just do it. Your balls will thank you!
Haha ok thanks for the advice I'll be sure to do before and after.

Just mixed my epi powder into some everclear to make a 40mg/ml solution. It all dissolved easily, gonna be taking doses split .25 ml in the morning, around noon, and in the evening around 6-7 hours apart once I eventually start.