M4AD dosage?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I know no one was ever really thrilled with M4AD but I was just wondering why some products like the HM Gear Testriol are only 10mg caps and the VPX MAD 250 is 250mgs per serving or whatever? That is a huge range from two different companies on what appears to be the same product. I did hear some talk that the HM Gear product is the beta isomer and the VPX is the alpha, but whether or not that makes any difference is another story?

Mr.50

script-pro

Awards
Im extremely curious with this as well. Ive found both versions, actually three different versions of methyl 4ad a two very different doses. Legal gear uses 10mg as well as HM gear, while vpx uses 250mg.

On logs that I have read, 250mg seems to be the minimum required for some type of affect.

The scary thing, is that people state that it tends to convert into methyl estrogen. Of course, most who say this have yet to try it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
As much as I hate to admit it, VPX was right on with this one. I was one of the first to log this way back when it first came out. Once I started dosing 250 to 300 mg/day It kicked in pretty good. Similar to M1,4 ADD. It just isn't cost effective though.

script-pro

Awards
As much as I hate to admit it, VPX was right on with this one. I was one of the first to log this way back when it first came out. Once I started dosing 250 to 300 mg/day It kicked in pretty good. Similar to M1,4 ADD. It just isn't cost effective though.
what brand did you use Leanone?

dego

Awards
Yes effective dosage is on the order of 1mg/lb weight and higher. I t works but like Lean One said it isn't all that cost effective now that DS isn't carying it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 32
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2