clomid question

v1rt

Awards
Hi folks,

What does your body think about clomid? I bought it online few weeks ago but haven't received it yet. I was thinking that it might increase my low T.

Thanks!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My body thinks that it makes me cry in the shower at times.... And it may help you. Then again, if you have low T, a licensed MD specializing in endocrinology could also help you a lot more. ;)

v1rt

Awards
I'm just not sure if my insurance will cover this type of appointments.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jump on the TRT/HRT forum and find a good kick start protocol. Hcg/serm/ai/test boost.
Meanwhile, see an endo. If your thyroid was low(technically high but tmi), insurance would cover synthetic thyroid so if your T is low, most insurance plans should cover synthetic T. It's a medical condition.

v1rt

Awards
My thyroid is fine. It was within range. My last test was just last month. My T though was low. I think it was 341 something.

v1rt

Awards
Mattersby, where can I find TRT/HRT forum? I will post my bloodwork specifically test results.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I know there's the anti aging sub forum here but didn't think we had a try specific one lol... oh and if your gonna go see a doc and get bloods drawn to try to get on try then I wouldn't suggest trying to boost your test before doing so... unless your goal is to not be on trt

v1rt

Awards
oh, I didn't know trt was the injection one. I don't want to go that route for now.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh, I didn't know trt was the injection one. I don't want to go that route for now.
There's also transdermal Test. There are literally dozens of ways to get your Test up. You can do one of two things:
1: Read for hours a day on how to do this. Followed by purchasing all of your own products (most of them illegal) and playing Doctor. Or:
2. Find an Endo that doesn't want to let you hang out in the 300's. Which is about half what my 60 year old Dad"s T is.

rphash49

Awards
Clomid will be useless for primary hypogonadism which is nonfunctioning testicles. Clomid has been shown to work in secondary hypogonadism. If it's primary then TRT maybe your only option. You can find multiple medical studies on the topic and many many post on this forum

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My thyroid is fine. It was within range. My last test was just last month. My T though was low. I think it was 341 something.
It's a hypothetical comparison , you see?
Medical problems are usually solved by Medical Doctors. Unless you read about something for years and years. Then, maybe you can treat yourself with potentially horrifying results.....

v1rt

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm going to contact my insurance and ask for an endo. When I talk to an endo, what should I mention? Should I mention my T is low, energy is just right, I easily get tired, seldom gets a boner unless touched.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

rphash49

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm going to contact my insurance and ask for an endo. When I talk to an endo, what should I mention? Should I mention my T is low, energy is just right, I easily get tired, seldom gets a boner unless touched.

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Look up low T symptoms and say you have all of them.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look up low T symptoms and say you have all of them.
It sounds like you're not too psyched to get on TRT so let him/her know that you may want to attempt a kickstart first. I'm glad I didn't last year. I'd like to wait until I actually need it. Some of us round here can't wait to pin for life. :)

v1rt

Awards
Really sorry folks, when you posted "kick start", what does it really mean? What do I have to do?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Really sorry folks, when you posted "kick start", what does it really mean? What do I have to do?
Take drugs lol... just Google clomid hpta restart or kickstart like the others have said

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be blunt with you. Stop posting in this thread and start reading.
Start in the anti-aging/TRT forum. Google kickstart testosterone. Find out 10 results of those that have tried each different protocol. And there's a dozen different protocols. That's 120 threads you will need to read. Then you will have a really good idea what you should try. You could also try a natural approach with supplementation for metabolic pathways. I avoided TRT and brought a test level of 260 to 840 with lifestyle changes, diet changes(mainly cutting out soy,dairy,gluten) and supplementing with what my DNA analysis showed me and my nutritionist what I needed. Took me a year. My point is knowledge can't be spoon fed to you, you will be so much better off reading...... ALOT.....

v1rt

Awards
I needed that kind of response Mattersby. It helped me a lot. I'll do some reading now. Thanks a lot! ;)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I needed that kind of response Mattersby. It helped me a lot. I'll do some reading now. Thanks a lot! ;)
No Prob. You will look back and be so glad you did a lot of research. There's so many options and variables. It would be reckless and careless of any of us to advise you without a full medical understanding of what your going through. If we didn't give a crap we would just tell you "do this!" Google can teach you a lot about your health. And the more you learn, the more you'll realize how much you don't know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Post Cycle Therapy 6
mmorso Anabolics 4