quality DAA

v1rt

Awards
Hi folks,

I just buy my DAA in Amazon. I was thinking that quality isn't good. Can anyone suggest please?

Thanks!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Dpol is my vote... or a big tub off DAA from sns off of nutraplanet

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like the powder taste, but that's personal......pills like FINAFLEX pure test(DAA) solved my problem.

In the end, both work fine...up to you;)

macdady

macdady

Awards
I don't like the powder taste, but that's personal......pills like FINAFLEX pure test(DAA) solved my problem.

In the end, both work fine...up to you;)
Powdered DAA is indeed nasty lol... I mix it with a nice lemonade, it masks the taste. And I also like lemonade

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powdered DAA is indeed nasty lol... I mix it with a nice lemonade, it masks the taste. And I also like lemonade
That helps, for sure....but still a bit nasty:(

Usually took it just with water, didn't want the extra sugar from the lemonade;)

macdady

macdady

Awards
That helps, for sure....but still a bit nasty:(

Usually took it just with water, didn't want the extra sugar from the lemonade;)
I used to do that lol
Funny story
First time I tried DAA I had no idea what it tasted like so I just tossed the powder raw into my mouth hahaha. worst idea ever!
I ended up gargling water for like 5 minutes trying to get the damn taste off my tongue

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I have it powdered. I put the water in my mouth and then poor the scoop in and swallow. Much easier that way.
The worst is powdered vitamin b5!!!!! Its Absolutely disgusting and I can hardly drink it when mixed with straight cordial.

v1rt

Awards
I'm not worried about the powder because I am very used to the bitter taste of my existing daa :)
I'll check out your suggestions folks!

Also, a friend of mine in facebook told me to try Tribulus.

Thanks!

macdady

macdady

Awards
I have it powdered. I put the water in my mouth and then poor the scoop in and swallow. Much easier that way.
The worst is powdered vitamin b5!!!!! Its Absolutely disgusting and I can hardly drink it when mixed with straight cordial.
You just got me thinking of making liquid DAA for some reason lol

infraredline

Awards
I'm not worried about the powder because I am very used to the bitter taste of my existing daa :)
I'll check out your suggestions folks!

Also, a friend of mine in facebook told me to try Tribulus.

Thanks!
Tribulus and d-aa do different things. Tribulus raises LH where as d-aa will boost your overall test by increasing steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (star)

rphash49

Awards
I've used testforce2 and d-pol and both seem to get the job done. I have tried bulk DAA from amazon that did nothing for me. If its part of a PCT I highly recommend using a known high quality and effective DAA like TF2 or d-pol. Fyi the new d-pol custard creme mixes great and taste super duper lishes!

infraredline

Awards
Allmax nutrition has a d-aspartic acid powder. They normally have quality products an I think it's only $17 or something like that

FiGMan

Awards
Power Chews D-Test FTW!!! No need to worry about taste either...its like eating candy. Lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dpol custard creme powder tastes ridiculously good. Also test powder by USP is another good choice