anavar only cycle users in the past.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. You don't have to be in a calorie deficit to shred up.
    Metabolic efficiency


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    You don't have to be in a calorie deficit to shred up.
    Metabolic efficiency
    Im not getting in battle with you J. You're always trying to eat someone's lunch. I have no idea how to execute metabolic efficiency or even know what that means

  3. I wasn't really impressed with epi
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Im not getting in battle with you J. You're always trying to eat someone's lunch. I have no idea how to execute metabolic efficiency or even know what that means
    it's all good. everything you've said is true as well. I just want to put more on the op's plate for him to research. though metabolic efficiency training is prob a bit too much if he has trouble dieting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by axwolf22 View Post
    I wasn't really impressed with epi
    how did you run it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    it's all good. everything you've said is true as well. I just want to put more on the op's plate for him to research. though metabolic efficiency training is prob a bit too much if he has trouble dieting.
    Thanks for the info though. It's funny because I never really follow certain diet procedures that most do when it comes to training, but what I think I do execute well is metabolic efficiency(without knowing), but only within the last couple years. People trip out because the amount calories I intake, the mass I build and the weight Ive dropped and its because I properly manage my blood sugar for steady, long periods of time. And I never really feel starved either. Essentially I have trainied my body to use fat as eneregy as opposed to carbo loading per say.

    I read into this concept and controlling blood sugar and insulin Im finding is key. I can train like this for very long periods of time, but I find I fall off because I get lazy and grow bored of my food. Totally makes sense though in terms of training the body to use energy differently. I like it

  7. carb cycling and/or isocaloric dieting (33% of each macro) work well for "efficiency" essentially dropping carbs lower and adding in additional fats and protein works wonders...like you say, controlling blood sugar is a key component of the whole thing. Even all fat and protein with no/minimal carbs works well....I just can't walk around flat as a pancake all the time with no carbs in me lol.

  8. another key component in metabolic efficiency training is also how you train. one needs to increase their anaerobic base and allow their body to be able to utilize fat as a fuel source, even during bouts of intense exercise.

    it's makes a difference in "crashing".

    I always tell my clients, workouts are like school for your body, we are trying to teach your body how to be an effective fat burner the other 22-23hours of the day when you aren't in the gym.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    another key component in metabolic efficiency training is also how you train. one needs to increase their anaerobic base and allow their body to be able to utilize fat as a fuel source, even during bouts of intense exercise.

    it's makes a difference in "crashing".

    I always tell my clients, workouts are like school for your body, we are trying to teach your body how to be an effective fat burner the other 22-23hours of the day when you aren't in the gym.
    this is why I could never get into being a nutritionist or trainer and the like......People are retarded and never follow directions. Especially women, they feel like they can eat whatever they want and claim ignorance. There are the special cases who will listen to what you teach them, but they are the exception to the rule. Most people do not have the intelligence or mental fortitude to be so regimented 24 hours a day 365.

  10. I listen. So in regards to replenishing after a intense aerobic workout, what would be the timing for eating. From what I read it seems most effective to have electrolytes and BCAAs but didnt really talk about the eating procedue from that point forward. Specifically timing?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I didn't say anything about PHs. Real test. Anavar is mild, and for the price it doesnt make sense to do it by itself. If you dont want to pin you can save yourself alot of money, dump the Var and get just as good of results with Havoc/Epi. Maybe im totally off, but the var wasnt super dramatic. Awesome vascularity wise and helped to lean out in the end. Im sure if yoy already have low BF the results are prob even better

    Stay steady on Calorie deficit and you will shred up.
    I agree, I am seeing similar results with Epi as I did with var - and it is significantly cheaper. OP I'm also curious how you ran it especially since you weren't impressed.

  12. I it's pukka gear you'll see an increase in vasculArity, clear drop in fat and increase in fullness without adding test to the mix.

    It depends on your goals an your start point. I wouldn't advise someone sitting at 25% fat to take var. I would say get your diet an training nailed an then when you are around the mid low teens smash it in an you'll see the results.

    An alternative is winstrol either tabs or suspension. A little test would be good with that too.

    What sort if shape are you in now and what are your goals?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I listen. So in regards to replenishing after a intense aerobic workout, what would be the timing for eating. From what I read it seems most effective to have electrolytes and BCAAs but didnt really talk about the eating procedue from that point forward. Specifically timing?
    that's going to depend on your goals. bob sebohar is a big advocate of generation u can, a super complex carb supplement that doesn't spike insulin nearly as much as other carbs, and still allows your body to use fat for fuel.

    I've discussed carbs vs no carbs post workout with pa, and he seemed to feel that the benefits of carbs + protein post workout out weigh the negatives of having insulin in your blood, causing lypolisis to stop.

    I'd have to research more on what bob recommends specifically. I tend to have my clients take a fast absorbing, no carb protein isolate post workout, then about 45min-1hr later, have a healthy meal consisting of hand size protein (some kind of meat) and hand size veggies. so half an half.

  14. Im around 14 to 15% bf at 195. I just want to get lean as possible in 8 weeks.(I've never got super lean before. Im always around 11%bf when im at my leanest. I always stop my diet cus I look flat and small)

  15. I'd say go for it. With that BF and assuming yor diet is dialled in you'll pull more fat off an add a little muscle so you'll look good at the end of the cycle.

    If you don't like the end result in terms of size try again with a touch of test, most use prop and var for an 8 week course or I not winstrol will cut you more an dry you out a touch more. Again with a little test you'll get nice lean gains without the water retention.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by axwolf22 View Post
    Im around 14 to 15% bf at 195. I just want to get lean as possible in 8 weeks.(I've never got super lean before. Im always around 11%bf when im at my leanest. I always stop my diet cus I look flat and small)

    I say the prop and var would give better results bro. Honestly if you want to build some lean body mass and burn stubborn visceral fat you could look into SARMS as well. I was amazed with the results I got from ostarine and I didnt even stack it with S4 which would give optimal results. Check out my results with Ostarine. I posted some pics.

    For the money you spend with Var I just don't think you will be satisfied with just that. Superior results will come with adding test and Var will really shine in the end. Someone with lower BF would see better results with Var only, but its just so mild. a 8-10 week run starting with Test and then starting Var around week 5 would make you savage. As far as how much muscle you want to build will be determined by your eating regimen. Prop and Var combo is solid. 80-100mg a day of Var for 5 weeks plus is pretty spendy to just test out. I just did a test and prop run that I just finished up. I wanted the same results, not super bulky..build some lean muscle, and mostly get that cut look with muscle seperation. Var and prop did it for sure

    Check out SARMs though if you havent. I was super impressed.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    that's going to depend on your goals. bob sebohar is a big advocate of generation u can, a super complex carb supplement that doesn't spike insulin nearly as much as other carbs, and still allows your body to use fat for fuel.

    I've discussed carbs vs no carbs post workout with pa, and he seemed to feel that the benefits of carbs + protein post workout out weigh the negatives of having insulin in your blood, causing lypolisis to stop.

    I'd have to research more on what bob recommends specifically. I tend to have my clients take a fast absorbing, no carb protein isolate post workout, then about 45min-1hr later, have a healthy meal consisting of hand size protein (some kind of meat) and hand size veggies. so half an half.
    Awesome, thats typically what I do

  18. I settled on that protocol as well after years of doing this and that with BCAA and carbs and protein etc.....I now just take 2 scoops of ON whey at 48 grams of protein with minimal carbs and fat. Then I eat whenever I get hungry hours later. Simple.

  19. Psst...I am going to let everyone in on a secret.

    If you want to gain weight, increase carbs. If you want to lose fat, reduce carbs. How much I would have given to just follow this philosophy from day one and not try and deal with all the emerging science that clouds ones head. High protein/low-mod Fat/ High Carb = gain weight high Protein/mod fat/low carb = lose fat.
    Add in anabolics and the above effect is enhanced.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Psst...I am going to let everyone in on a secret.

    If you want to gain weight, increase carbs. If you want to lose fat, reduce carbs. How much I would have given to just follow this philosophy from day one and not try and deal with all the emerging science that clouds ones head. High protein/low-mod Fat/ High Carb = gain weight high Protein/mod fat/low carb = lose fat.
    Add in anabolics and the above effect is enhanced.
    Lol, that sounds crazy. How could that possibly be true?

    It's funny how many people think that steroid A generates 10 lbs of muscle and steroid B generates 15 lbs. I liken this to a kid going into a sporting good store and asking the clerk "Sir, could you tell me how many home runs I'll hit with this baseball bat?"

    HTS, your totally right. It's all about diet and training. AAS does nothing but support the effort.

  21. that carb thing is so true for me. i can go up and down very quickly just by increasing or decreasing carbs, regardless of the supplements i'm taking. and by supplements, i mean designer steroids
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.

  22. What's up guys. I read a few pages but have some question hoping I can bounce off of u all.

    I can get 20mg tabs from my buddy from a ugl that he's used and swears by and looks damn good. I don't wanna run it with test bc I've been on TRT in the past (I'm 25) but I do have clomid and respond well to erase (for pct purposes)

    Is there anything I can do besides running test to keep my **** working? I have prime and hghpro for natty stuff.. Don't flame me for asking if you think it's enough to keep me up. Maybe add in some perform bc that stuff is like Viagra for me....

    Question 2: for pct I have RX clomid that I was prescribed for my pituitary restart. I have enough for a solid post cycle but I remember my restart being an emotional roller coaster due to the estrogen build up of clomid (even tho my test got up at 870) my estradiol was at 40... So a little too high.

    Given that, do u think I should run my pct as clomid, Test powder, perform and anabeta.

    I wouldn't wanna go over 50 mg clomid... That stuff really turns me into a little cry baby.

    Cycle would be:

    Anavar- 80/80/80/80/80
    + hghpro, prime, perform and staples

    Pct-
    Clomid- 0/0/0/0/0/50/50/25/25
    +test powder(has AI and DAA), anabeta, c20, EC stack, rhodiola and vitamin c mega dose for acute stress support
    and possibly add in 25 eod for 3-4 days.. The nice thing is that I can get labs done if I feel it's needed and definitely plan on it after finishing pct. any issues using clomid with something like test powder?

    Thoughts? Thank you.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What's up guys. I read a few pages but have some question hoping I can bounce off of u all.

    I can get 20mg tabs from my buddy from a ugl that he's used and swears by and looks damn good. I don't wanna run it with test bc I've been on TRT in the past (I'm 25) but I do have clomid and respond well to erase (for pct purposes)

    Is there anything I can do besides running test to keep my **** working? I have prime and hghpro for natty stuff.. Don't flame me for asking if you think it's enough to keep me up. Maybe add in some perform bc that stuff is like Viagra for me....

    Question 2: for pct I have RX clomid that I was prescribed for my pituitary restart. I have enough for a solid post cycle but I remember my restart being an emotional roller coaster due to the estrogen build up of clomid (even tho my test got up at 870) my estradiol was at 40... So a little too high.

    Given that, do u think I should run my pct as clomid, Test powder, perform and anabeta.

    I wouldn't wanna go over 50 mg clomid... That stuff really turns me into a little cry baby.

    Cycle would be:

    Anavar- 80/80/80/80/80
    + hghpro, prime, perform and staples

    Pct-
    Clomid- 0/0/0/0/0/50/50/25/25
    +test powder(has AI and DAA), anabeta, c20, EC stack, rhodiola and vitamin c mega dose for acute stress support
    and possibly add in 25 eod for 3-4 days.. The nice thing is that I can get labs done if I feel it's needed and definitely plan on it after finishing pct. any issues using clomid with something like test powder?

    Thoughts? Thank you.
    Start a new thread, you're not suppose to hijack threads

  24. Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post

    Start a new thread, you're not suppose to hijack threads
    OOOOH. Sorry I'm NOT new here. Usually when u start a new thread ppl flame u "this doesn't need it's own thread" "did u use the search button"

    Can't please em all! Yes sir!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What's up guys. I read a few pages but have some question hoping I can bounce off of u all.

    I can get 20mg tabs from my buddy from a ugl that he's used and swears by and looks damn good. I don't wanna run it with test bc I've been on TRT in the past (I'm 25) but I do have clomid and respond well to erase (for pct purposes)

    Is there anything I can do besides running test to keep my **** working? I have prime and hghpro for natty stuff.. Don't flame me for asking if you think it's enough to keep me up. Maybe add in some perform bc that stuff is like Viagra for me....

    Question 2: for pct I have RX clomid that I was prescribed for my pituitary restart. I have enough for a solid post cycle but I remember my restart being an emotional roller coaster due to the estrogen build up of clomid (even tho my test got up at 870) my estradiol was at 40... So a little too high.

    Given that, do u think I should run my pct as clomid, Test powder, perform and anabeta.

    I wouldn't wanna go over 50 mg clomid... That stuff really turns me into a little cry baby.

    Cycle would be:

    Anavar- 80/80/80/80/80
    + hghpro, prime, perform and staples

    Pct-
    Clomid- 0/0/0/0/0/50/50/25/25
    +test powder(has AI and DAA), anabeta, c20, EC stack, rhodiola and vitamin c mega dose for acute stress support
    and possibly add in 25 eod for 3-4 days.. The nice thing is that I can get labs done if I feel it's needed and definitely plan on it after finishing pct. any issues using clomid with something like test powder?

    Thoughts? Thank you.
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Test Powder of yoir choosing

  26. I think we should answer the questions in the same thread, provided it is a question similar to the OP's question, AND the OP's question has been addressed already....why have 50 new threads about anavar when we could answer other members question in an anavar thread that is already going, and the anavar people are already present? yes I designated a certain segment of our population as "anavar people"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I think we should answer the questions in the same thread, provided it is a question similar to the OP's question, AND the OP's question has been addressed already....why have 50 new threads about anavar when we could answer other members question in an anavar thread that is already going, and the anavar people are already present? yes I designated a certain segment of our population as "anavar people"
    I agree. It's relevant info for the same group
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 05:42 AM
  2. Anavar only Cycle
    By jakedamuus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 07:06 AM
  3. begginign of a cut cycle meu for the past 2 days
    By Canadianguy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 01:51 AM
  4. hm... i've had 6 hours of sleep in the past 3 days.....
    By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 02:25 PM
  5. How many cycles have you run in the past year?
    By Redsky in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Log in
Log in