anavar only cycle users in the past.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Most probably work better actually lol
    Very true, sadly enough, with all the hoopla (and $$) about anavar


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I liked Var for sure. I originally was thinking oral only but after the research I decided to throw Test Prop into the mix. It was my first cycle. What I noticed about Var is the vascularity, and the pumps were insane. So insane it actually hurt to workout because I felt like my muscles were ripping out of my skin. Lol

    Loved Test prop
    I had the same feeling with my var, it literally hurt to lift, like i thought i was gonna pop lol
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by axwolf22 View Post
    You guys think I can go from 15% bf to 10% with a strict diet with var in 8weeks?
    Easy. You could do that without Var IMO with just test

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JD284 View Post

    I had the same feeling with my var, it literally hurt to lift, like i thought i was gonna pop lol
    Lol. Hell yeah bro. I felt like couldn't maximize My workouts cause the pumps were SO wicked.

  5. I just want to get lean as possible in 8 weeks. So just test alone will do?should I still do var?
    •   
       


  6. i can get real var, fellas.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by axwolf22 View Post
    You guys think I can go from 15% bf to 10% with a strict diet with var in 8weeks?
    I think you can do that with no var in 8 weeks, if your training and diet is right.

  8. Yeah ill prob lose a lot of muscle too

  9. Quote Originally Posted by axwolf22 View Post
    Yeah ill prob lose a lot of muscle too
    if your diet and training sucks. yea.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by axwolf22 View Post
    Truee
    Your results will be way better if you Stack it with Test. Do your research bro, and you will see that it just makes more sense.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Most probably work better actually lol
    I'm not arguing this but you also have to factor in the increase harshness on you insides that pro-hormones being due to the fact some need to convert. That extra conversion process really stresses the liver. Of course the ones that are active as is this is not the case, depending on which one you use.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    I'm not arguing this but you also have to factor in the increase harshness on you insides that pro-hormones being due to the fact some need to convert. That extra conversion process really stresses the liver. Of course the ones that are active as is this is not the case, depending on which one you use.
    With proper support and staying within the suggested time frames for the compounds you take, the stress is minimal and could be compared to a weekend of heavy drinking
    Why not zoidberg?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    I'm not arguing this but you also have to factor in the increase harshness on you insides that pro-hormones being due to the fact some need to convert. That extra conversion process really stresses the liver. Of course the ones that are active as is this is not the case, depending on which one you use.
    wut?

  14. I didn't say anything about PHs. Real test. Anavar is mild, and for the price it doesnt make sense to do it by itself. If you dont want to pin you can save yourself alot of money, dump the Var and get just as good of results with Havoc/Epi. Maybe im totally off, but the var wasnt super dramatic. Awesome vascularity wise and helped to lean out in the end. Im sure if yoy already have low BF the results are prob even better

    Stay steady on Calorie deficit and you will shred up.

  15. You don't have to be in a calorie deficit to shred up.
    Metabolic efficiency

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    You don't have to be in a calorie deficit to shred up.
    Metabolic efficiency
    Im not getting in battle with you J. You're always trying to eat someone's lunch. I have no idea how to execute metabolic efficiency or even know what that means

  17. I wasn't really impressed with epi

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Im not getting in battle with you J. You're always trying to eat someone's lunch. I have no idea how to execute metabolic efficiency or even know what that means
    it's all good. everything you've said is true as well. I just want to put more on the op's plate for him to research. though metabolic efficiency training is prob a bit too much if he has trouble dieting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by axwolf22 View Post
    I wasn't really impressed with epi
    how did you run it?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    it's all good. everything you've said is true as well. I just want to put more on the op's plate for him to research. though metabolic efficiency training is prob a bit too much if he has trouble dieting.
    Thanks for the info though. It's funny because I never really follow certain diet procedures that most do when it comes to training, but what I think I do execute well is metabolic efficiency(without knowing), but only within the last couple years. People trip out because the amount calories I intake, the mass I build and the weight Ive dropped and its because I properly manage my blood sugar for steady, long periods of time. And I never really feel starved either. Essentially I have trainied my body to use fat as eneregy as opposed to carbo loading per say.

    I read into this concept and controlling blood sugar and insulin Im finding is key. I can train like this for very long periods of time, but I find I fall off because I get lazy and grow bored of my food. Totally makes sense though in terms of training the body to use energy differently. I like it

  21. carb cycling and/or isocaloric dieting (33% of each macro) work well for "efficiency" essentially dropping carbs lower and adding in additional fats and protein works wonders...like you say, controlling blood sugar is a key component of the whole thing. Even all fat and protein with no/minimal carbs works well....I just can't walk around flat as a pancake all the time with no carbs in me lol.

  22. another key component in metabolic efficiency training is also how you train. one needs to increase their anaerobic base and allow their body to be able to utilize fat as a fuel source, even during bouts of intense exercise.

    it's makes a difference in "crashing".

    I always tell my clients, workouts are like school for your body, we are trying to teach your body how to be an effective fat burner the other 22-23hours of the day when you aren't in the gym.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    another key component in metabolic efficiency training is also how you train. one needs to increase their anaerobic base and allow their body to be able to utilize fat as a fuel source, even during bouts of intense exercise.

    it's makes a difference in "crashing".

    I always tell my clients, workouts are like school for your body, we are trying to teach your body how to be an effective fat burner the other 22-23hours of the day when you aren't in the gym.
    this is why I could never get into being a nutritionist or trainer and the like......People are retarded and never follow directions. Especially women, they feel like they can eat whatever they want and claim ignorance. There are the special cases who will listen to what you teach them, but they are the exception to the rule. Most people do not have the intelligence or mental fortitude to be so regimented 24 hours a day 365.

  24. I listen. So in regards to replenishing after a intense aerobic workout, what would be the timing for eating. From what I read it seems most effective to have electrolytes and BCAAs but didnt really talk about the eating procedue from that point forward. Specifically timing?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 05:42 AM
  2. Anavar only Cycle
    By jakedamuus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 07:06 AM
  3. begginign of a cut cycle meu for the past 2 days
    By Canadianguy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 01:51 AM
  4. hm... i've had 6 hours of sleep in the past 3 days.....
    By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 02:25 PM
  5. How many cycles have you run in the past year?
    By Redsky in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Log in
Log in