anavar only cycle users in the past.

axwolf22

Awards
I will be running a cycle of anavar in about 4 months. Been doing a little research for the past week and just wanted to know a little bit more about it. So guys! What did you like about anavar? What didn't you like? What was your dosing like? And sides you didn't like? Would you do a another cycle? Thanksss

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I've done 2 var only cycles. It's nice and all but it shuts you down, and it's fairly noticeable. TI'd say add some test into that mix.he first cycle was great I added like 7 lbs of lean muscle. The second one, not so much; the var from first cycle must've been much better quality.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol there's not a lot of love for anavar only cycles here for some reason. I've never used it so I can't voice a opinion

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we could get 11-oxo-methyl clostebol released, that'd be awesome.

axwolf22

Awards
when did it kick in? anything you didn't like about it besides the shutdown?i'll be using it on a cut.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Var and tbol combined? No test base? What were results?

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Why run oral only cycles if you are going with illicit AAS anyway? I don't get it.
So many people are afraid of that pin..

If you run Var only, run at least 80mg-100mg a day. I noticed nothing when I ran 50mg ed.

macdady

macdady

Awards
So many people are afraid of that pin..

If you run Var only, run at least 80mg-100mg a day. I noticed nothing when I ran 50mg ed.
Lol cheaper to pin... dear lord

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Var and tbol combined? No test base? What were results?
It's a recomp/cut stack.

If you ran a inject, masteron would prob be what you would go with.
Other good options, tren, or trest.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how were the results on var with 70mg?
You will see that var is one of those compounds that reviews will be all over the place at any dosage level. Some guys will talk about how 40mg got them hard and vascular and others disappointed at 70+mg. The reason being that it is one of the most faked available steroids and most guys are using UGL, so the dosing isn't consistent amongst reviews.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You will see that var is one of those compounds that reviews will be all over the place at any dosage level. Some guys will talk about how 40mg got them hard and vascular and others disappointed at 70+mg. The reason being that it is one of the most faked available steroids and most guys are using UGL, so the dosing isn't consistent amongst reviews.
And... i bet some UGL are saying it's anavar when it's probably something else. The one potential source I've seen to have powders has it at $30 / gram, literally 10 times the cost of test.

OP, i did 1 var only cycle - it was okay but if i were to do it again i would get a test base, a transdermal at minimum

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
That is for sure....i believe I've used more fake anavar than real stuff. The only for sure legit anavar i used was QV....it was factory sealed in the company bottle and i knew how to check that stuff using the hologram at that time.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I've heard G-S Labs is legit. I don't wanna post what that stands for because I'm not sure if we are allowed. But I bet a lot of you know what I'm referring to. Have you had success with them? I am using their test right now.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is for sure....i believe I've used more fake anavar than real stuff. The only for sure legit anavar i used was QV....it was factory sealed in the company bottle and i knew how to check that stuff using the hologram at that time.
yup, which is why i probably won't buy anavar again. most "dry" prohormones or active oral , a test base and a clean diet will yield the same results i'd imagine.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
yup, which is why i probably won't buy anavar again. most "dry" prohormones or active oral , a test base and a clean diet will yield the same results i'd imagine.
Yeah exactly....the DS and PH work just as well in the end...and for a fraction of the price. oh and they are legit provided you buy from a reputable company.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yeah exactly....the DS and PH work just as well in the end...and for a fraction of the price. oh and they are legit provided you buy from a reputable company.
Most probably work better actually lol

axwolf22

Awards
Ty guys. So if its a legit var I'll see good results with a cutting diet? And I've done 2 cycles of phs with decent results. Just want to try anavar and see if I like it.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I liked Var for sure. I originally was thinking oral only but after the research I decided to throw Test Prop into the mix. It was my first cycle. What I noticed about Var is the vascularity, and the pumps were insane. So insane it actually hurt to workout because I felt like my muscles were ripping out of my skin. Lol

Loved Test prop

axwolf22

Awards
You guys think I can go from 15% bf to 10% with a strict diet with var in 8weeks?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I liked Var for sure. I originally was thinking oral only but after the research I decided to throw Test Prop into the mix. It was my first cycle. What I noticed about Var is the vascularity, and the pumps were insane. So insane it actually hurt to workout because I felt like my muscles were ripping out of my skin. Lol

Loved Test prop
I had the same feeling with my var, it literally hurt to lift, like i thought i was gonna pop lol

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I had the same feeling with my var, it literally hurt to lift, like i thought i was gonna pop lol
Lol. Hell yeah bro. I felt like couldn't maximize My workouts cause the pumps were SO wicked.

axwolf22

Awards
I just want to get lean as possible in 8 weeks. So just test alone will do?should I still do var?

infraredline

Awards
Most probably work better actually lol
I'm not arguing this but you also have to factor in the increase harshness on you insides that pro-hormones being due to the fact some need to convert. That extra conversion process really stresses the liver. Of course the ones that are active as is this is not the case, depending on which one you use.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I'm not arguing this but you also have to factor in the increase harshness on you insides that pro-hormones being due to the fact some need to convert. That extra conversion process really stresses the liver. Of course the ones that are active as is this is not the case, depending on which one you use.
With proper support and staying within the suggested time frames for the compounds you take, the stress is minimal and could be compared to a weekend of heavy drinking

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wut?

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I didn't say anything about PHs. Real test. Anavar is mild, and for the price it doesnt make sense to do it by itself. If you dont want to pin you can save yourself alot of money, dump the Var and get just as good of results with Havoc/Epi. Maybe im totally off, but the var wasnt super dramatic. Awesome vascularity wise and helped to lean out in the end. Im sure if yoy already have low BF the results are prob even better

Stay steady on Calorie deficit and you will shred up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have to be in a calorie deficit to shred up.
Metabolic efficiency

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
You don't have to be in a calorie deficit to shred up.
Metabolic efficiency
Im not getting in battle with you J. You're always trying to eat someone's lunch. I have no idea how to execute metabolic efficiency or even know what that means

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not getting in battle with you J. You're always trying to eat someone's lunch. I have no idea how to execute metabolic efficiency or even know what that means
it's all good. everything you've said is true as well. I just want to put more on the op's plate for him to research. though metabolic efficiency training is prob a bit too much if he has trouble dieting.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
it's all good. everything you've said is true as well. I just want to put more on the op's plate for him to research. though metabolic efficiency training is prob a bit too much if he has trouble dieting.
Thanks for the info though. It's funny because I never really follow certain diet procedures that most do when it comes to training, but what I think I do execute well is metabolic efficiency(without knowing), but only within the last couple years. People trip out because the amount calories I intake, the mass I build and the weight Ive dropped and its because I properly manage my blood sugar for steady, long periods of time. And I never really feel starved either. Essentially I have trainied my body to use fat as eneregy as opposed to carbo loading per say.

I read into this concept and controlling blood sugar and insulin Im finding is key. I can train like this for very long periods of time, but I find I fall off because I get lazy and grow bored of my food. Totally makes sense though in terms of training the body to use energy differently. I like it

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
carb cycling and/or isocaloric dieting (33% of each macro) work well for "efficiency" :D essentially dropping carbs lower and adding in additional fats and protein works wonders...like you say, controlling blood sugar is a key component of the whole thing. Even all fat and protein with no/minimal carbs works well....I just can't walk around flat as a pancake all the time with no carbs in me lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another key component in metabolic efficiency training is also how you train. one needs to increase their anaerobic base and allow their body to be able to utilize fat as a fuel source, even during bouts of intense exercise.

it's makes a difference in "crashing".

I always tell my clients, workouts are like school for your body, we are trying to teach your body how to be an effective fat burner the other 22-23hours of the day when you aren't in the gym.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
another key component in metabolic efficiency training is also how you train. one needs to increase their anaerobic base and allow their body to be able to utilize fat as a fuel source, even during bouts of intense exercise.

it's makes a difference in "crashing".

I always tell my clients, workouts are like school for your body, we are trying to teach your body how to be an effective fat burner the other 22-23hours of the day when you aren't in the gym.
this is why I could never get into being a nutritionist or trainer and the like......People are retarded and never follow directions. Especially women, they feel like they can eat whatever they want and claim ignorance. There are the special cases who will listen to what you teach them, but they are the exception to the rule. Most people do not have the intelligence or mental fortitude to be so regimented 24 hours a day 365.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I listen. So in regards to replenishing after a intense aerobic workout, what would be the timing for eating. From what I read it seems most effective to have electrolytes and BCAAs but didnt really talk about the eating procedue from that point forward. Specifically timing?