Transdermal Dbol or Equipoise?

  1. Transdermal Dbol or Equipoise?


    What is your opinions on this? I am considering using transdermal Dbol from my source while doing a tbol and test base cycle. Adding dbol transdermally would not add to liver toxicity


  2. What's this madness about transdermal dbol? Lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    What's this madness about transdermal dbol? Lol
    Are others talking about it too? Lol

    But the source uses pure DMSO in the transdermal dbol so I'd imagine high absorption rate, and I hear he doses higher than listed to compensate for it only absorbing around 40-60%.

    How badass would that be though, oral tbol, test, and transdermal dbol?
    •   
       


  4. Sounds interesting to say the least lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  5. I'm not sure transdermal Dbol would be of lower liver toxicity. You will just avoid the first pass but the Dbol will pass trough the liver eventually. And absorption would be much lower. Transdermaly at best you will have an absorption rate of 40-50% even with added DMSO.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    What is your opinions on this? I am considering using transdermal Dbol from my source while doing a tbol and test base cycle. Adding dbol transdermally would not add to liver toxicity
    Sounds like a great idea. Go ahead and send me 4wks of dbol and i'll give my opinion.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    What is your opinions on this? I am considering using transdermal Dbol from my source while doing a tbol and test base cycle. Adding dbol transdermally would not add to liver toxicity
    Why not? It still gets filtered via the liver.

    Transdermal dbol is a waste.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Why not? It still gets filtered via the liver.

    Transdermal dbol is a waste.
    Lol why do people assume that because its transdermal it doesn't hit the liver up for its lunch money?
    Why not zoidberg?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Lol why do people assume that because its transdermal it doesn't hit the liver up for its lunch money?
    They think this about injection too.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    They think this about injection too.
    I've noticed lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  11. So far, I've heard nothing but good stuff about 'his' transdermals (including the eq and dbol).

    There is still some toxicity even with the transdermals. The lure of the Trans dbol would be the ability to run it for a longer period because of reduced toxicity. The lure of the eq is that its said to kick in twice as fast as injectable eq which usually has to be ran for a longer period.

    At the very least, some of the trandermals could replace or be ran in combo with orals to jump start.

  12. Thank you all. Very informative. I appreciate you correcting my ignoranc. El hefe you say the eq kicks in twice as fast? Cuz I'm considering ordering it. How many said that?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox
    Thank you all. Very informative. I appreciate you correcting my ignoranc. El hefe you say the eq kicks in twice as fast? Cuz I'm considering ordering it. How many said that?
    Not just EQ, but most, if not all of his transdermals. I see most guys comment that within a few days its kicked in. By the way, these are all experienced users, not noobs.

  14. Thank you my friend. Great advice. How do you think EQ would fit into a tbol and test cycle? What would it add to the cycle?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox
    Thank you my friend. Great advice. How do you think EQ would fit into a tbol and test cycle? What would it add to the cycle?
    I don't know enough about you to plan or structure your cycle. But in general, test, eq and Tbol are fine together.

  16. Transdermal dbol is as stupid as injectable water based dbol. It's still 17aa so it's still liver toxic. Save yourself the trouble and just stick with tabs.

  17. Agreed transderm dbol is dumb. Now if the eq is just boldenone without the ester then it would kick in faster than regular eq. Still would not be as strong as inject able boldenone base.

  18. Stay far away from the place you read about this. That whole board is full of scammers taking your money. It's nothing but lying scammers and poor noobs who fell for the bait.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dbol or superdrol?
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 11:19 PM
  2. Dbol or Superdrol?
    By engineerdude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 06:38 PM
  3. Dbol or Tbol?
    By Bigguns R Us in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 06:33 AM
  4. 1,4ad as transdermal: dione or diol?
    By Syr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 09:26 PM
  5. to add dbol or not
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in