Weird effects, possibly from Dermacrine.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
I'm honestly a little freaked out and and I'm only implying these effects are coming from the Dermacrine because I didn't notice them until I started using it. I started on Thursday 15 and I noticed the effects on Saturday 17, I since then stopped using it. I'm 21 and I wake up feeling tired and drunk, no matter how much sleep I get I have this foggy groggy feeling. I've also been getting a little bit of anxiety and nervousness. My morning wood is not anywhere where it used to be 2 weeks ago. My boners are weaker and its just harder to get it up, like I feel disconnected or something. If someone has any idea what's going on or has any input on the matter I would appreciate it greatly, thanks.

rphash49

Awards
I'm honestly a little freaked out and and I'm only implying these effects are coming from the Dermacrine because I didn't notice them until I started using it. I started on Thursday 15 and I noticed the effects on Saturday 17, I since then stopped using it. I'm 21 and I wake up feeling tired and drunk, no matter how much sleep I get I have this foggy groggy feeling. I've also been getting a little bit of anxiety and nervousness. My morning wood is not anywhere where it used to be 2 weeks ago. My boners are weaker and its just harder to get it up, like I feel disconnected or something. If someone has any idea what's going on or has any input on the matter I would appreciate it greatly, thanks.
Are you using anything else? Doesn't sound like dermacrine symptoms to me but it could be a combination of factors

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
I was taking a bunch of stuff with it but nothing I could associate with this.

DTH (Diesel Test Hardcore)
Optimen Multi
Choline
Green Tea
Goji Berry
Agmatine
L Citrulline
Fish Oil
Garlic
Cayenne

rphash49

Awards
I was taking a bunch of stuff with it but nothing I could associate with this.

DTH (Diesel Test Hardcore)
Optimen Multi
Choline
Green Tea
Goji Berry
Agmatine
L Citrulline
Fish Oil
Garlic
Cayenne
Not seeing any red flags in your list so next you need to look at changes in diet, stress, sleep and training that could be affecting you. If your answer is nutrition is good, 8+ hrs sleep and no stress than something is missing or dermacrine is simply not for you. Only side I've heard of is raised E2 lvls with dermacrine. The logs/ reviews I've seen have either said no noticeable results or that it gave a good sense of well being at most.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Just stop taking it lol. If symptoms subside then your good. If the don't stop after let's say a week just to be safe to make sure its all gone lol. Then go to a doc

rphash49

Awards
Just stop taking it orally. If symptoms subside then your good. If the don't stop after let's say a week just to be safe to make sure its all gone lol. Then go to a doc
Are you trying to imply that he is dosing dermacrine orally instead of via skin application and needs to see a doc? I guess I should have asked that first lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Are you trying to imply that he is dosing dermacrine orally instead of via skin application and needs to see a doc? I guess I should have asked that first lol
Say what hahaha no... at least I hope to god he isn't

rphash49

Awards
Just stop taking it orally. If symptoms subside then your good. If the don't stop after let's say a week just to be safe to make sure its all gone lol. Then go to a doc
that is what it says^^^

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol OK then... I think you have a reading disorder then

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Probably elevated e2 as previously mentioned. that is the culprit in libido and erection issues many times...esp with DHEA

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
I hope its the e2, that would mean it's at least temporary/short term, **** is freaking me out. Just got back from working out and felt like **** the whole time. Fatigue/lethargy/feeling out of shape, somethings definitely wrong ugh.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
i had anxiety and a weird groggy/dizzy feeling on dermacrine, i actually quit using it, search the forum for dermacrine anxiety and you can find my thread

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
No ssri, nothing else. I was taking Diesel Test Hardcore with it but idk if that would do anything. I've been looking some stuff up and it def sounds like it could be high e2. My question is would I need to take something to help everything get back on track? Like Erase or something?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I used dermacrine and formestane together because I am one smart puppy and guess what? I couldn't stop getting erections. I was horny all the time on that shyt and had great energy. Everyone knows dhea converts to estrogen. Why would you use it without an AI?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I used dermacrine and formestane together because I am one smart puppy and guess what? I couldn't stop getting erections.
pics? before and afters?

but yeah, get some forma or some sort of OTC AI.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine contains 7,8- benzoflavone correct?
This compound has been show to cause liver tumors amd cancer under certain circumstances.
The symptoms your talking about resemble those seen when the liver is severely strained.

Drop the dermacrine right now...seriously.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Dermacrine contains 7,8- benzoflavone correct?
This compound has been show to cause liver tumors amd cancer under certain circumstances.
The symptoms your talking about resemble those seen when the liver is severely strained.

Drop the dermacrine right now...seriously.
could you kindly stop the cancer talk until I am finished with this last bottle of forma-stanzol I am halfway through? Thank you in advance :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol sorry. My goal is to help guys stay healthy while doing the things we do. I know nobody wants to hear it....but really...its possibly all the sketchy side effects from dermacrine are your body telling you something bad is happening.

Tell you what. Send me the used formastanazol bottle. Im return ill send you a full formeron. Ill expect the forma stanz to be half full still. No cheating.

Im doing this because I really do care about you guys and your health.

Ill do the same for the op.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill kindly ask that you refrain from sending erection pictures though.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Lol sorry. My goal is to help guys stay healthy while doing the things we do. I know nobody wants to hear it....but really...its possibly all the sketchy side effects from dermacrine are your body telling you something bad is happening.

Tell you what. Send me the used formastanazol bottle. Im return ill send you a full formeron. Ill expect the forma stanz to be half full still. No cheating.

Im doing this because I really do care about you guys and your health.

Ill do the same for the op.
Thanks, thats a very generous offer.....but it would interrupt my whole experiment with using forma w/ trt to see what impact it has on estradiol. I'll just continue to use the FS and if I like what I see on the lab results, I'll get some formeron when I re-up on the forma. If I don't like what I see? I might try aromasin only for one month and retest. I am hoping the forma does the job to be honest, feels like its working well so far.......

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Ill kindly ask that you refrain from sending erection pictures though.
I already threatened D Dunn and the anti-aging guys a few months back with uploading or PM'ing them pics of my "progress" applying DHT gel to my penis. They left me alone after that :D I'd rather send those type pics to the ladies anyways lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane is great for on cycle or pct or trt. I have used it for all. Of course Formerin is the king of transdermal formestane ;)

Im interested to see how your bloodwork comes back.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Formestane is great for on cycle or pct or trt. I have used it for all. Of course Formerin is the king of transdermal formestane ;)

Im interested to see how your bloodwork comes back.
Yeah me too....I'll let you guys know, I set a date today for Friday the 30th....so I should have results middle of the following week. Probably ~12 days. I did start on some epistane along with my trt this tuesday, I hope that does not skew estrogen #'s too much (probably for the better/lower? if anything). I couldn't wait to start, dammit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already threatened D Dunn and the anti-aging guys a few months back with uploading or PM'ing them pics of my "progress" applying DHT gel to my penis. They left me alone after that :D I'd rather send those type pics to the ladies anyways lol
While i am curious about what happens when you apply dht to your pecker im not at all interested in seeing photographic evidence.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will almost certainly be lower than without an ai.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
While i am curious about what happens when you apply dht to your pecker im not at all interested in seeing photographic evidence.
It actually grew 1/4" initially, but after that it hasn't done much of anything for a few months other than be DHT. I have not been measuring for months though, I randomly did a few days ago when the phlojel came in. I gotta put some phlojel in the DHT mix when I apply....get things growing again :D
It will almost certainly be lower than without an ai.

Yeah it will skew it a bit I suppose, I will be on the epi for almost 10 days (at 75mg mind you)....I realized soon after starting that this stuff is a DHT derivative (duh, I already knew this), as is most of the stuff I use to be honest. Oh well, estrogen was so sky high hopefully the extra boost from the epi will bring it way down low into the 20's.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Thx for the info Brundel. Yeah I dropped it almost a week ago and my body feels like its slowly getting back to normal. Thank god it was that stuff though I thought something else was seriously ****ed up. Eh, too young to be messing with that **** anyway I guess.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx for the info Brundel. Yeah I dropped it almost a week ago and my body feels like its slowly getting back to normal. Thank god it was that stuff though I thought something else was seriously ****ed up. Eh, too young to be messing with that **** anyway I guess.
Awesome. Im glad your feeling better bro.

Sketch2000

Awards
Started Dermacrine on the 30th. Began with one pump only for two days, than two pumps for two days. Today i had three pumps. My libido (which recently returned due to androgel) is gone...zilch. the past few days I've been sleeping over 16 hours. Tired constantly. The loss of libido it's the most troubling since I've struggled with ed for twelve years. Should have known not to mess with something if it's not broken. Everyone's physiology is different as I've learned over the past twelve years. I'm stopping the Dermacrine tomorrow. It's the only thing i can think of. The only other thing i added was two magnesium citrate tablets with my night multivitamins for the past two days which can make you tired, but not to that extent i don't think. Again, loss of libido being the worst thing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do some research into the ingredients im dermacrine.
All of them.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I was actually thinking about running it due to it being mild on the sides and what not ???
So many good reviews on DERM, no ?

Sketch2000

Awards
I was actually thinking about running it due to it being mild on the sides and what not ???
So many good reviews on DERM, no ?
Yeah. Great reviews. People stand by it. ...but everyone's different and everyone's body reacts to things differently.