Weird effects, possibly from Dermacrine.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

I already threatened D Dunn and the anti-aging guys a few months back with uploading or PM'ing them pics of my "progress" applying DHT gel to my penis. They left me alone after that I'd rather send those type pics to the ladies anyways lol
    While i am curious about what happens when you apply dht to your pecker im not at all interested in seeing photographic evidence.
    ]FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is HERE!!!!!!!!!! The future of natural anabolics.

2. It will almost certainly be lower than without an ai.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    While i am curious about what happens when you apply dht to your pecker im not at all interested in seeing photographic evidence.
    It actually grew 1/4" initially, but after that it hasn't done much of anything for a few months other than be DHT. I have not been measuring for months though, I randomly did a few days ago when the phlojel came in. I gotta put some phlojel in the DHT mix when I apply....get things growing again
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It will almost certainly be lower than without an ai.

Yeah it will skew it a bit I suppose, I will be on the epi for almost 10 days (at 75mg mind you)....I realized soon after starting that this stuff is a DHT derivative (duh, I already knew this), as is most of the stuff I use to be honest. Oh well, estrogen was so sky high hopefully the extra boost from the epi will bring it way down low into the 20's.

4. Thx for the info Brundel. Yeah I dropped it almost a week ago and my body feels like its slowly getting back to normal. Thank god it was that stuff though I thought something else was seriously ****ed up. Eh, too young to be messing with that **** anyway I guess.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dvdmatsunaga View Post
    Thx for the info Brundel. Yeah I dropped it almost a week ago and my body feels like its slowly getting back to normal. Thank god it was that stuff though I thought something else was seriously ****ed up. Eh, too young to be messing with that **** anyway I guess.
    Awesome. Im glad your feeling better bro.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dvdmatsunaga View Post
    Thx for the info Brundel. Yeah I dropped it almost a week ago and my body feels like its slowly getting back to normal. Thank god it was that stuff though I thought something else was seriously ****ed up. Eh, too young to be messing with that **** anyway I guess.
    Started Dermacrine on the 30th. Began with one pump only for two days, than two pumps for two days. Today i had three pumps. My libido (which recently returned due to androgel) is gone...zilch. the past few days I've been sleeping over 16 hours. Tired constantly. The loss of libido it's the most troubling since I've struggled with ed for twelve years. Should have known not to mess with something if it's not broken. Everyone's physiology is different as I've learned over the past twelve years. I'm stopping the Dermacrine tomorrow. It's the only thing i can think of. The only other thing i added was two magnesium citrate tablets with my night multivitamins for the past two days which can make you tired, but not to that extent i don't think. Again, loss of libido being the worst thing.
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind

7. Do some research into the ingredients im dermacrine.
    All of them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Do some research into the ingredients im dermacrine.
    All of them.
    Thx. Get my PM?

9. I was actually thinking about running it due to it being mild on the sides and what not ???
    So many good reviews on DERM, no ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by joemoney1rock View Post
    I was actually thinking about running it due to it being mild on the sides and what not ???
    So many good reviews on DERM, no ?
    Yeah. Great reviews. People stand by it. ...but everyone's different and everyone's body reacts to things differently.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Really weird effect from DHEA
    By jimmy jam in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 08:13 AM
  2. Weird effects from DHEA - advice plz
    By jimmy jam in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 09:01 PM
  3. Weird effect, possibly from yohimbine hcl