12 Week Dianabol, Test, Tren lean bulking cycle log

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    This is wrong here.

    Nolva combined with a 19nor compounds active metabolites can cause a prolactin rebound and bind to ypur progedterone receptors.
    -Plus-
    Running adex and nolva at the same time is pointless because they compete at the receptor and one will be pushed to the side wasting it. You need to rethink that pct.

    HCG should have been run DURING cycle. You see guys run it between cycles (like me) but I cruise. Its different I am nit trying to restart my LH and FSH just mimic its function while my HPTA is shutdown. 5000Iu in 10days will give you a "bleed" because if the 5 day halflife of hcg so in the end it will be a delayed restart if you LH and FSH resulting in a slowed recovery.

    You need a bit of research into pct if you want to keep those gains.
    Thanks for your input Dave

    1. For the prolactin rebound, I have caber on hand so should i run that for a few weeks into my pct while the tren ace completely clears??
    I dont want to drop the nolva

    2. Okay I will drop adex, save it for future cycle. So just Nolva nd clomid?

    3. I have been running HCG, 250 ius twice a week with my test cyp injections. Nuts are in good shape
    The HCG blast at end would be an added layer of security to really kickstat my natural recovery. Maybe I wont do 500 ius for 10 days, maybe just 500 Ius every other day for 10 days so 2500 total.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    MCT's and BCAA's will help alot. Get several hundred calories daily from MCT's because they r glucose sparing. Between the spared glucose and drinking BCAA's during training u should keep everything so long as ur eating maintenance. If anything u might keep burning fat.
    I always drink 15 grams of BCAAs and Silk Amino Acids during my workouts. MCTs i will try to get more of.
    I like the sound of keeping everything and burning fat, thats what i like to ****ing hear FP
    thanks man
    •   
       


  3. Also as you guys can see from the pict, i am not above my genetic potential, i'm not freakishly big, just in the 180's at a body fat level slightly higher than 10%. I believe that with a good pct my body can sustain this naturally.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post
    Also as you guys can see from the pict, i am not above my genetic potential, i'm not freakishly big, just in the 180's at a body fat level slightly higher than 10%. I believe that with a good pct my body can sustain this naturally.
    That my friend depends on ur diet and cardio routine

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post

    Thanks for your input Dave

    1. For the prolactin rebound, I have caber on hand so should i run that for a few weeks into my pct while the tren ace completely clears??
    I dont want to drop the nolva

    2. Okay I will drop adex, save it for future cycle. So just Nolva nd clomid?

    3. I have been running HCG, 250 ius twice a week with my test cyp injections. Nuts are in good shape
    The HCG blast at end would be an added layer of security to really kickstat my natural recovery. Maybe I wont do 500 ius for 10 days, maybe just 500 Ius every other day for 10 days so 2500 total.
    Your welcome man.

    I think you missed the point tho. Reducing the hcg doesn't fix the issue of it not being there. It has no business in that spot of your pct. If thats what you wanna run go ahead tho.

    For the nolva using caber doesn't fix the problem. The problem is you DON'T run nolva after a 19nor (tren, deca, npp). Your scared of estrogen rebound? From what? Tren doesn't aromatize only test does. And you aren't running enough to worry about rebound if you pct with clomid right.

    If you were truly worried about rebound you wouldn't prevent it with a SERM anyways... because you can rebound off those. You would use a suicidal aromatase inhibitor like exemestane (aromasin).

    You need to rethink your pct and do some research. You obviously just cookie cutted it or decided to take EVERYTHING without any research.

    My work here is done haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Your welcome man.

    I think you missed the point tho. Reducing the hcg doesn't fix the issue of it not being there. It has no business in that spot of your pct. If thats what you wanna run go ahead tho.

    For the nolva using caber doesn't fix the problem. The problem is you DON'T run nolva after a 19nor (tren, deca, npp). Your scared of estrogen rebound? From what? Tren doesn't aromatize only test does. And you aren't running enough to worry about rebound if you pct with clomid right.

    If you were truly worried about rebound you wouldn't prevent it with a SERM anyways... because you can rebound off those. You would use a suicidal aromatase inhibitor like exemestane (aromasin).

    You need to rethink your pct and do some research. You obviously just cookie cutted it or decided to take EVERYTHING without any research.

    My work here is done haha

    MY PCT is well- thought out and I straight from the Anabolics textbook. Its been tried and tested.

    Who the **** are you to tell me what i have or havent done?

    Yeah ur work here is done now piss off

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post
    MY PCT is well- thought out and I straight from the Anabolics textbook. Its been tried and tested.

    Who the **** are you to tell me what i have or havent done?

    Yeah ur work here is done now piss off
    Hey hey, its ok man.

    I always thought one of the benefits of running hcg on cycle is that is allows the PCT to be much less complicated afterwards. I mean, your LH is probably still low, like .5-1.0 at best. But it isn't completely dead so the bounce back should happen immediately upon taking a SERM. Blasting then moving right into a SERM could desensitize your body to all of it, which means that after PCT is over, your T levels could plummit anyways.

    I'd just run the 250iu/twice a week in the first of the two weeks that you are clearing the test. Then after the 2 weeks of clearing is over, jump on Clomid.

    You need to let that hcg clear your system as well before starting Clomid, imo. If I had all the resources to do whatever, I'd actually just run 100iu/day of the hcg in the weeks while I was clearing the test and stop everything a few days before starting up Clomid therapy.

    Running 100iu/day simulates a similar pulsing that your body would naturally do. Take in the am. Frequency can matter just as much as dosing when you are trying to retrain your body to do its own thing.

    BTW, you did a really good job cutting up. I'm impressed with the progress and I think you should keep it going well into PCT to make even more dramatic gains. If you get super low in BF, you'll actually adjust your fat set point which means you'll permanently stay in that realm of bf%.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post

    MY PCT is well- thought out and I straight from the Anabolics textbook. Its been tried and tested.

    Who the **** are you to tell me what i have or havent done?

    Yeah ur work here is done now piss off
    Lol DD has been around a long while young buck, just because you read something in a book doesn't mean it entirely accurate, that book is over 10 years old and many of the methods in the book have been debunked. Dangerdave is perfectly on point and you would do well to listen to the voice of experience.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol DD has been around a long while young buck, just because you read something in a book doesn't mean it entirely accurate, that book is over 10 years old and many of the methods in the book have been debunked. Dangerdave is perfectly on point and you would do well to listen to the voice of experience.
    They update the book every year or so but you're right you can never trust one source.

    I what I like to do is to get advice from numerous sources ( They're so many different sources telling you conflicting information) and compare them to each other.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Hey hey, its ok man.

    I always thought one of the benefits of running hcg on cycle is that is allows the PCT to be much less complicated afterwards. I mean, your LH is probably still low, like .5-1.0 at best. But it isn't completely dead so the bounce back should happen immediately upon taking a SERM. Blasting then moving right into a SERM could desensitize your body to all of it, which means that after PCT is over, your T levels could plummit anyways.

    I'd just run the 250iu/twice a week in the first of the two weeks that you are clearing the test. Then after the 2 weeks of clearing is over, jump on Clomid.

    You need to let that hcg clear your system as well before starting Clomid, imo. If I had all the resources to do whatever, I'd actually just run 100iu/day of the hcg in the weeks while I was clearing the test and stop everything a few days before starting up Clomid therapy.

    Running 100iu/day simulates a similar pulsing that your body would naturally do. Take in the am. Frequency can matter just as much as dosing when you are trying to retrain your body to do its own thing.

    BTW, you did a really good job cutting up. I'm impressed with the progress and I think you should keep it going well into PCT to make even more dramatic gains. If you get super low in BF, you'll actually adjust your fat set point which means you'll permanently stay in that realm of bf%.
    Thank you FP.

    I have no tolerance to people who speak down to others in a condescending way. That is rude, disrespectful, shows lack of manner and class.

    This is why I have respect for you FP, you are older than me and have more experience in bodybuilding as a whole, yet you do not speak down to me in a condescending way. It's just a basic life skill.

    I am not arguing with his advice, it could very well be right. But the way he worded himself "You obviously didnt do your research" it came off as disrespectful. I am not confrontational and he probably just meant well. Just a misunderstanding.
    I apologize for what i said.

    I am looking for constructive helpful feedback, not criticism.

    I agree with you FP and will follow your advice, I will continue the HCG for two weeks after last injection at 200 ius every other day (running low on insuling needles). Then wait 2-3 days then start the clomid and nolva, I will continue to run caber and adex for two weeks after last injection as well.

    I will however, tone down my cutting intensity in pct, I will definitely drop the t3, up the carbs and lower the cardio.
    I will no longer be in anabolic environment and I will have to focus on preserving muscle mass instead of losing body fat.

    Thanks for saying I did a good job cutting up, I still have 4 weeks left of cutting then doing a photoshoot ( I want to fitness model/compete in mens physique in future) So well see how my cut went.



    Something tells me I will be just fine.

    Thank you everyone for your advice and help.

    It's much appreciated.

  11. I'm not actually convinced there is any one way to do it. I've seen successful hcg blasts, SERM only and a combination of the two all do their jobs respectively..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post

    Thank you FP.

    I have no tolerance to people who speak down to others in a condescending way. That is rude, disrespectful, shows lack of manner and class.

    This is why I have respect for you FP, you are older than me and have more experience in bodybuilding as a whole, yet you do not speak down to me in a condescending way. It's just a basic life skill.
    For what its worth, I work in a corporate environment for a very large company so this communication skill is key in such a political arena.

    That said, there are two thoughts I have about respecting others in conversation. One is that while it is a basic skill, it isnt common. More people dont have this skill than do. It takes constant selflessness and thinking before speaking to hone the skill. Two is that for a number of reasons people are ultra insensitive when communicating over the internet. The concept of speaking to someone whom you'll likely never meet and cannot see face to face takes away some of that desire to respect people when talking to them.

    I try my best to help others as much as possible and lately I have been trying to genuinely care about even those people who I dont really know, such as yourself.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    For what its worth, I work in a corporate environment for a very large company so this communication skill is key in such a political arena.

    That said, there are two thoughts I have about respecting others in conversation. One is that while it is a basic skill, it isnt common. More people dont have this skill than do. It takes constant selflessness and thinking before speaking to hone the skill. Two is that for a number of reasons people are ultra insensitive when communicating over the internet. The concept of speaking to someone whom you'll likely never meet and cannot see face to face takes away some of that desire to respect people when talking to them.

    I try my best to help others as much as possible and lately I have been trying to genuinely care about even those people who I dont really know, such as yourself.
    I definitely agree with you about a larger percentage of people behaving in an insensitive manner over the internet than in real life. If you are a disrespectful condescending person then you will show your true colors over the shield of the internet, yet if you have just the smallest bit of intelligence then you will mask yourself and filter what you say in real life. Unless you're a total scumbag with a low mental capacity exhibiting no interest as to how others perceive you. It's deductible then that if you are respectful and compassionate over the shield of the internet, then you are well behaved and classy in real life as well.

    I feel like education and being raised in a decent family will hone this skill (on top of many others such as integrity, leadership, honor, respect, a sense of a greater duty and purpose)

    That's why oftentimes in a minority communities, ghettos that dominated by uneducated poorly raised hispanics and blacks, there is no sense of a moral code at all. These types of individuals are very primitive in their ways, condescending, rude, judgmental.

    It is understandable because in their society ( if you can call it that) being rude, putting down others, acting like animals, is a sign of strength and toughness which is prized in their dog-eat-dog society. Here you will find the simple basic primitive values of greed, selfishness, jealousy.
    If you are familiar with Freud, he mentions the ID, which is the basic human desire to instantly satisfy wants. This is why these ghetto communities are plagued with drug dealers, liars, murderers, rapists, so on.

    Yet in a while collar community, with asians and whites as the main demographic, class and manners are a lot more valued. Here you find the higher human values of selflessness, honor, duty, respect, a desire to help others. In white suburban communities the EGO and SuperEgo are more developed, we know how to control our primitive impulse and stive to be individuals of character.

    Real World Example: I am in the military and the reason why I joined is because I am patriotic and had a sense of duty.
    There are numerous soldiers in my company that are from the ghetto, mostly blacks and hispanics, the slums who only joined for the financial compensations or some other personal gain. (the smarter ones among them will say they joined for the country, but i highly doubt it, its against their upbringing to exhibit such a noble trait).

    Sorry for the rant haha

  14. OK........
    I see I have no more to learn here......

  15. I'm out, this is going to turn into a whole thing lol. Good luck.

  16. Oh dear.

    Keep cutting. Stay focused.

  17. Haha i guess this is the wrong board for this ****.

    Back to topic,

    Oh yeah about to go hit the gym Doing Tris and Cardio

    Just had a 8 ounces grilled chicken, salad with egg whites, tomatoes, a little cheddar cheese, rice, a few meatballs, and brocolli
    Its not 100% clean as u can tell by meatballs and cheese but the t3 and clen more than make up for that so **** it
    Plus i try to eat at maintenance, letting the tren clen t3 and cardio take care of fat loss not a calorie deficit or low carb diet

    Doing weighted Dips with a belt and 2 45's going for reps reps reps
    Skull crushers
    Trisep Pushdowns superset with kickbacks gunna tear up my ****ing tris brah

    Then 30 min of treadmill at 9 min per mile pace usually burn around 550 calories doing that

    then injecting 1 CC of tren ace deep into my quad

  18. okay so i have 4 more weeks left of cutting. Weighted in this morning, Dehydrated, completely empty stomach at, after going to bathroom, at 184 lbs.
    Waist size is 33 inches, arms still 17.5 inches. Its insane i dropped 4 lbs in a week and a half, i dont want to do it too fast dont want to burn muscle.

    Im guessing my body fat percentage is around 11-12% in 4 weeks i want to be in the high 170's or 180 flat with a 32 inch waist bodyfat percentage at 10 or slightly below. Then i'l be in good shape for the fitness photoshoot i have booked

    This picture was taken this morning after intense fasted cardio, you can tell it was intense by the sweat. No pump, no glycogen muscles depleted looking small. I look alot bigger after some hearty meals and pumping chest and bis

    Name:  photo (11).JPG
Views: 1385
Size:  109.7 KB

  19. Ur prolly 10.5% IMO.

  20. 2 more weeks to go before fitness photoshoot..

    test prop, tren, masteron doing its thing gettin leaner, harder, vascular.

    taken this morning, no pump.
    starting monday will add clen and winny for last two weeks

    What are your thought for the photoshoot?
    Take a OTC diuretic for a few days before the shoot?
    Go to gym in the morning of the photoshoot, pump up arms and chest?
    Do the shoot fasted as to prevent stomach bloat?

    Name:  photo (13).JPG
Views: 2897
Size:  82.6 KB

  21. started taking clen and winny today for last 2 weeks.

    13 days to go until fitness model photoshoot, **** yeah bitches

    Name:  photo (14) - Copy.JPG
Views: 5865
Size:  73.0 KB
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test/Tren/Bold Bulk Cycle
    By northern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:59 PM
  2. Lean bulk cycle with tren e/ test e
    By Fatpat1125 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 01:18 AM
  3. Lean bulk cycle with tren e/ test e
    By Fatpat1125 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:43 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 07:30 PM
  5. Erase enough PCT for 12 week Deca/Test E cycle?
    By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:53 AM
Log in
Log in