12 Week Dianabol, Test, Tren lean bulking cycle log

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. how about some pics? Before and after? You're pretty short so 200lbs @ 5'10" ain't bad.

I'm hoping to get to 185lbs (where you started) pretty soon. I just did an H-Drol cycle which bridged into the current GHRP-6 cycle. Up 13-14lbs for me in 7 weeks.

2. Name:  photo (11).JPG
Views: 21095
Size:  25.8 KB

Before picture. I was 1 week into cycle, around 185 lbs.

I know i look young, im only 22. Dont badger me for using anabolics at a young age, I am well aware of the pros and cons and made an informed decision.
    •   

3. After picture, around 4-5 weeks into cycle.

Up to 200-202 lbs, stronger, holding alot more water from dianabol.

Name:  photo (12).JPG
Views: 17093
Size:  41.3 KB

Week 5 is coming to an end. I am stuck at around 201-202 lbs for a week and half already guys.

Correct me if im wrong, but I am thinking that because I discontinued Dianabol after week 4, ive been dropping the water. But because I am still in a calorie surplus and on 600 mg of Test a week, i am building muscle, so my weight is staying the same. Is this right?

In a week I will lower test to 250 mg a week, add tren at 350 mg, winstrol at 50 mg a day, and clen at 120-140 mcg.
    Lowering carbs and calories to 2500. 15 min HIIT cardio before every training session.

My goal is to drop down to 175-180 lbs and be ripped, around 8 percent Body fat.
    Right now I am at around 15 percent body fat and 202 lbs holding a good amount of water.
    Is my plan achievable with a 10 week cutting cycle?

4. Fueled Passion why are you taking pro-hormones? Considering the health hazards and endocrine suppresion from them, might as well take the real gear...

5. really good gains bro, you are responding well. keep killing it.
    •   

6. In 5 weeks its going to be all water. But keep busting your a$$ in the gym and the muscle will come

7. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post
    Fueled Passion why are you taking pro-hormones? Considering the health hazards and endocrine suppresion from them, might as well take the real gear...
    Dude, I've come full circle back to minimum amounts of gear, if any. H-Drol was something that quite honestly whipped any experience I ever had on gear (minus EQ + Masteron, that combo was noice).

I'm on TRT due to going the "real gear" route. I don't cycle anymore, and I'm always shutdown. I care about my health and avoiding addictive tendencies moreso than I do @ being 200lbs and shredded at this point. I'll get there, it'll just take more time.

Not to mention that H-drol is simply a two-step process to Oral T. Plus, the legalilty is a concern for me. Consider it a personal conviction..
    I personally wish Testosterone was legal. I understand banning Tren because a few weeks on that stuff and any man can know in his heart that it doesn't belong in his body, but test? It's hardly an offender. Everything is mild on side effects and the gains in strength, size and sex drive are outstanding. If it were legal, I'd just blast and cruise with 150mg cruise and 800-1000mg blast. But it isn't legal, and so I want to honor the law (however much I disagree with it).

To the OP,

Tren will cut you down and give you muscle mass all at the same time. You can either have an outstanding bulk - where accumulating fat is impossible, or you can have a cut where not an ounce of muscle is lost. My suggestion - eat tons of protein. Tren loves protein and responds well to low carb diets, too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    In 5 weeks its going to be almost all water. But keep busting your a$$ in the gym and the muscle will come
    This is also why I am a fan of EQ + Masteron. They help keep gains dry, however slow they may come.

9. FP now i understand why you don't use gear anymore. I am afraid of being permanently shutdown... going to up my HCG to 1500 IUs a week 750 monday 750 thursday and going to have a long and heavy pct after.... Got my fingers crossed for a fast and full recovery.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post
    FP now i understand why you don't use gear anymore. I am afraid of being permanently shutdown... going to up my HCG to 1500 IUs a week 750 monday 750 thursday and going to have a long and heavy pct after.... Got my fingers crossed for a fast and full recovery.
    Well, I wasn't 100% shutdown but too much for my age for certain. I tested once @ 322 then again 2 months later @ 222 so it wasn't looking good. I would have had to run clomid and DAA perpetually to keep levels in mid-range so I figured if I have to be committed to something around the clock it needs to be testosterone supplementation. I get it for $150/month using a men's clinic and I get bloods whenever I need + Anastrozole on the house as needed.

So, I run a baseline of 900-1300 total T and cycle the pro-hormones as needed, which are a rare thing anyways. I use HCG as needed but when running TRT only I don't really need it.

It's a slow, steady approach rather than cycling --> getting huge --> crashing --> starting over--> repeat process.. you get the drift.

11. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post
    FP now i understand why you don't use gear anymore. I am afraid of being permanently shutdown... going to up my HCG to 1500 IUs a week 750 monday 750 thursday and going to have a long and heavy pct after.... Got my fingers crossed for a fast and full recovery.
    There's absolutely no benefit to using more hcg, there's no additional stimulation of the testes than at 250iu. Ill throw a link up later when I get home from work.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

There's absolutely no benefit to using more hcg, there's no additional stimulation of the testes than at 250iu. Ill throw a link up later when I get home from work.
    Agreed. Waiting for somebody w link to research. I agree w FP too. although 10-12 weeks of test will give me 10-15 lbs, 5 weeks of Epistane will give me 8 and I'm shut down only 1/2 the time. Sometimes slow and steady wins. Especially since you can cycle more often doing this(if you follow time on+pct=time off) Just 2

13. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Agreed. Waiting for somebody w link to research. I agree w FP too. although 10-12 weeks of test will give me 10-15 lbs, 5 weeks of Epistane will give me 8 and I'm shut down only 1/2 the time. Sometimes slow and steady wins. Especially since you can cycle more often doing this(if you follow time on+pct=time off) Just 2
    Strangely enough, I find the cycle itself is a distraction to the parts of bodybuilding discipline that really matters, like how I'm eating, what bloats me, what makes me hungrier after eating, what macros serve my goals best, etc etc.

It's almost impossible to single out changes when I'm constantly in an atypical scenario. It's either I'm super efficient with food because of the cycle or I'm terribly inefficient due to PCT and having low hormone levels. Neither serves to tell me how my body reacts to different foods, macros or caloric intakes because neither of these are normal, sustainable states of anabolism.

Same goes for lifting, too. Can't tell which style or rep range works best while I'm in super-anabolic mode or super-crash mode. You just don't learn anything about your training and diet when constantly cycling steroids.

14. If you aren't keeping gains, ,size , strength, appetite after you're cycle your doing something wrong lol

15. Not always applicable... The last two posts came from guys that either genetically or due to cycling, have lower test levels already. And I'm also assuming you're referring to dry compounds, because I've never heard of anyone keeping 100% of what they gained on dbol, etc...

16. You'll never keep 100% of your gains . But you definitely can keep up to 75% of your gains on injects for sure. Diet an pct protocol that's how ya stay big

17. It's sometimes just hard to eat enough and train hard enough after the cycle. At least for me it definitely takes a lot more discipline

18. If somebody is unable to recover from a cycle, and they are put on TRT for the rest of their life, does that make him sterile and unable to have children?

19. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post
    If somebody is unable to recover from a cycle, and they are put on TRT for the rest of their life, does that make him sterile and unable to have children?
    Yes well it makes his chances much less.

20. Just store some sperm for when you want to have babies!

21. lol jizz in a cup and put in a freezer

22. Quote Originally Posted by RussianAK47 View Post
    If somebody is unable to recover from a cycle, and they are put on TRT for the rest of their life, does that make him sterile and unable to have children?
    No it doesn't. It just means they have a harder time trying to conceive, I mean Jay cutler gave his mrs a kid and I'm pretty sure he runs a thing or two lol

23. I think Kenny F!?cking powers is the father of jay cutlers baby. Saw that on tmz

24. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yes well it makes his chances much less.
    Not to argue with Russian's post, but yes you are correct tinytony.

I've had serious conversation with my nurse practitioner about that possibility. Fortunately, having a lazy endocrine system and remaining fertile is very possible. According to my doc, the longest fertility recovery period, if you were taking no drugs or supplements to help get it back, is 1 year. Most men become fertile again within 6 months of discontinuing testosterone use.

What isn't guaranteed is when you take Tren, D-bol, Winny, EQ, Deca, etc. There aren't studies done on those drugs.

The normal protocol for TRT patients that are going to attempt to get wifey preggers is to drop to dose down to below 100mg/wk and introduce hcg @ 250iu twice/wk. Clomid may also be used if needed.

Fertility and sperm production are still very present in TRT patients. I would know and just proved it to my wife last night.

25. Fp did u also get her prego last night? What I mean is of course u will bust and even drench ur wife in sperm. But can that sperm actually creat a healthy baby when on trt w hcg/clomid etc..?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/Bold Bulk Cycle
    By northern in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:59 PM
  2. Lean bulk cycle with tren e/ test e
    By Fatpat1125 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 01:18 AM
  3. Lean bulk cycle with tren e/ test e
    By Fatpat1125 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:43 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 07:30 PM
  5. Erase enough PCT for 12 week Deca/Test E cycle?
    By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:53 AM