12 Week Dianabol, Test, Tren lean bulking cycle log

RussianAK47

Awards
Whats going on everyone, this is my first post and first log on this website. The goal is to motivate others and to hear all of your comments and suggestions.

First some of my stats.
Age 22
Height 5' 10"
Weight 183 lbs
Body Fat % 13-14

I have been researching AAS and PES for quite some time and this will be my 2nd cycle. The goal of this cycle is to make lean yet drastic muscle gains.

Cycle Layout
Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 625 mg per week
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 40 mg
Weeks 6-12 Tren Ace 350 mg per week
Weeks 1-15 .5 mg Adex ED Bumped up if gyno occurs, or perhaps add nolva
Weeks 6-13 Dostinex for Tren Prolacting issues, still working out the dosage for that

Got Letro on hand incase of gyno flare up
I am prone to gyno

PCT will consist of an HCG blast at 500 ius for 10 days
4 days after HCG, Clomid and Nolva for 6 weeks.

My training split is as follows:
Monday
Chest& Bicepts
16 working sets for Chest
9 workin sets for Bis

Tuesday
Cardio and Abs, Traps

Wednesday
Deadlifts and shoulders

Thursday
OFF

Friday
Cardio Legs, Abs

Saturday
Back and Tris

Sunday
Off

I will be eating a clean diet, with 3,500 Calories a day. Perhaps increase calories as cycle progresses to promote new growth
5 Hearty Meals a day with high protein, carbs and fats in moderation

Supplementing with whey protein, casein, maybe creatine, fish oil, CEL CYCLE ASSIST for liver blood support, and Amino Acids during my workouts or throughout the day if its an OFF day

I will be posting logs as my cycle progresses with progress pictures and new stats

Can someone please tell me how to upload a profile pic and to upload pictures to thread?
Lol i'm new here and absolutely clueless

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm prone to gyno too... I don't respond to adex very well (likely e2)and will be running aromasin on my upcoming bulk and always prami/caber on hand. Everything looks good to me... I won't touch tren and can't advise on it but the choice of ace on a first-go and the dose look responsible although some say to run the test lower with tren. You've got two compounds that have potential for a lot of sides. But it could be ahell of alotta fun! Minus the insomnia, rage, and*night sweats from tren. ;)

dubfungus

Awards
**** ya bro! Going to love it. I'm running test cyp 15 weeks an multi for 8 weeks;)

RussianAK47

Awards
Hahah I'm actually looking forward to the tren sides, that's how you know it's working real good =)

RussianAK47

Awards
Hell Yeah broski! I'ma kill that ****! Im starting the cycle on monday. Right now just front loading with milk thistle and hawthorn berry. Taking it a lil easy in the gym this week letting my body rest a little before i hit it hard =)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Whats going on everyone, this is my first post and first log on this website. The goal is to motivate others and to hear all of your comments and suggestions.

First some of my stats.
Age 22
Height 5' 10"
Weight 183 lbs
Body Fat % 13-14

I have been researching AAS and PES for quite some time and this will be my 2nd cycle. The goal of this cycle is to make lean yet drastic muscle gains.

Cycle Layout
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 40 mg
Weeks 6-13 Dostinex for Tren Prolacting issues, still working out the dosage for that

I am prone to gyno

Monday
Chest& Bicepts
9 workin sets for Bis

Tuesday
Cardio and Abs, Traps

Wednesday
Deadlifts and shoulders

Thursday
OFF

Friday
Cardio Legs, Abs

Saturday
Back and Tris

Sunday
Off

I will be eating a clean diet, with 3,500 Calories a day. Perhaps increase calories as cycle progresses to promote new growth

Supplementing with whey protein, casein, maybe creatine, fish oil, CEL CYCLE ASSIST for liver blood support, and Amino Acids during my workouts or throughout the day if its an OFF day

I will be posting logs as my cycle progresses with progress pictures and new stats

Can someone please tell me how to upload a profile pic and to upload pictures to thread?
If your running tren you need to lower the test dose drastically IMO. 100mg a week

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for this one. Cycle looks good except as stated above about the test way higher then tren... Some people do better like this tho so to each his own. Interested to see how it treats you. What was your previous cycle?

skat37

Awards
I agree with the tren test. But with these things no one person is the same you gotta experiment and find what works for you so I say go for it and adjust accordingly and let us know!!

dubfungus

Awards
There is no right or wrong way to run test an tren. Its all how the individual chooses to . Everyone is different

RussianAK47

Awards
What is the thought process for running lower doses of test with tren? The only one I can think of is if you're cutting (which I'm not, the goal is to lean bulk) and you want to look as dry as possible thats why you lower test. I like to keep test high because of the euphoria i get ;)

Boonema77,

My first and only cycle (not counting PH) was just a simple 8 week test prop and winny. Ran baby dose of Test at 350 a week and winny 50 mg a day. Lost a few percentages of bodyfat and went from 185 to 195, had decent strengh gains. That was just a dip in the water ya feel me to see how hot the water is. I ended up losing my gains cuz right after PCT my I went to Russia for vacation and pissed it all away with vodka lol.

RussianAK47

Awards
Still Frontloading on CEL cycle assist, excited cycle starts on Monday =)

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Dude I'd be careful with Dostinex, proven to cause heart valve issues. I dropped it immediately after reading further research.

Don't what you may, but you are fkn YOUNG kid, and starting this early with Dostinex is something to think about.

I won't touch the sht after some of the current research out there for its use with Parkinson patients.

Otherwise kill it and get BLOOD WORK!!

:)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is the thought process for running lower doses of test with tren? The only one I can think of is if you're cutting (which I'm not, the goal is to lean bulk) and you want to look as dry as possible thats why you lower test. I like to keep test high because of the euphoria i get ;)

Boonema77,

My first and only cycle (not counting PH) was just a simple 8 week test prop and winny. Ran baby dose of Test at 350 a week and winny 50 mg a day. Lost a few percentages of bodyfat and went from 185 to 195, had decent strengh gains. That was just a dip in the water ya feel me to see how hot the water is. I ended up losing my gains cuz right after PCT my I went to Russia for vacation and pissed it all away with vodka lol.
Well the main reason to run test lower is that tren has far better binding affinity to all of the receptors so it "hogs" all of them leaving the test with nowhere to bind and thus most likely just be converted to estrogen. The best way I've seen this described is you only have so many garages (receptors) and you're gonna park your Lamborghinis (tren) in them first and only when all the lambos are parked will you try to fill in the rest with your other cars (test). Most of the test just gets left to the side to aromatize.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well the main reason to run test lower is that tren has far better binding affinity to all of the receptors so it "hogs" all of them leaving the test with nowhere to bind and thus most likely just be converted to estrogen. The best way I've seen this described is you only have so many garages (receptors) and you're gonna park your Lamborghinis (tren) in them first and only when all the lambos are parked will you try to fill in the rest with your other cars (test). Most of the test just gets left to the side to aromatize.
^^^^^^^ this in a nut shell.

RussianAK47

Awards
Hahah that's a great Garage , Lamborghini analogy ;))

Okay the whole test competing with tren for receptor sites sounds reasonable. I will look more into that subject. I wouldn't want to deal with a **** ton of aromatizing test especially since I am prone to gyno, and also it would be a waste of juice. Perhaps I will switch over in week 6 from test cyp to test prop and run that at 350. So maybe il do 350 test prop matched with 350 tren ace starting from week 6.

RussianAK47

Awards
Okay so I thought about it and this is what I'm going to do. I will still go as originally planned, run test at 625 a week and tren ace 350 a week. If I start noticing symptoms of elevated estrogen I will know that test is being pushed out of receptors by tren and aromatizing and basically going to waste. Then I will drop the Tren completely and save it for my spring cutting cycle where my test dosage will be much lower.

If I don't see any negative estrogen side affects with addition of tren ace in week 6, I will process to take it until cycles end. The goal of this cycle is to build muscle and keep fat level constant and both tren and test are great for that.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I would run test a week or so past your tren. Will help ease you into PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay so I thought about it and this is what I'm going to do. I will still go as originally planned, run test at 625 a week and tren ace 350 a week. If I start noticing symptoms of elevated estrogen I will know that test is being pushed out of receptors by tren and aromatizing and basically going to waste. Then I will drop the Tren completely and save it for my spring cutting cycle where my test dosage will be much lower.

If I don't see any negative estrogen side affects with addition of tren ace in week 6, I will process to take it until cycles end. The goal of this cycle is to build muscle and keep fat level constant and both tren and test are great for that.
Solid plan. Really in theory you only need like TRT levels of test (150-250mg/week) while on tren since its only to keep your libido and other test related functionality while you're shut down. My run I'm planning on doing 50mg tren and 25 mg test ED (350 and 175 tren:test/week)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hahah that's a great Garage , Lamborghini analogy ;))

Okay the whole test competing with tren for receptor sites sounds reasonable. I will look more into that subject. I wouldn't want to deal with a **** ton of aromatizing test especially since I am prone to gyno, and also it would be a waste of juice. Perhaps I will switch over in week 6 from test cyp to test prop and run that at 350. So maybe il do 350 test prop matched with 350 tren ace starting from week 6.
Dude trust me you only need like 100mg of test a week. 350 is too much if your prone to gyno your going to have a **** ton of aromatizing test converting to estro.

RussianAK47

Awards
Thanks a lot for the feedback guys!

Hahah so tren is some serious **** you don't really need high levels of test to see great results.
Thinking about saving tren altogether for cut cycle well see how things go!

RussianAK47

Awards
Pump house,

Well if I'm running test Cyp with Tren Ace then I don't need to stop tren ace a week before test.
Reason is test cyp will linger longer in my blood than tren ace because its longer ester brah

If I was running test prop then yes I would see the reason in stopping tren a week early

superbot

Awards
Cycle , training and diet look spot on bro... good luck and happy gains....

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Pump house,

Well if I'm running test Cyp with Tren Ace then I don't need to stop tren ace a week before test.
Reason is test cyp will linger longer in my blood than tren ace because its longer ester brah

If I was running test prop then yes I would see the reason in stopping tren a week early
I would still run a week past, if it was prop I would run it two weeks past.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks a lot for the feedback guys!

Hahah so tren is some serious **** you don't really need high levels of test to see great results.
Thinking about saving tren altogether for cut cycle well see how things go!
You won't get any (or maybe like .000001%) of your gains from the test. It's strictly for "feel good" physiological reasons. Technically you don't need it at all but chances are you'd just feel like ass.

RussianAK47

Awards
Okay guys its Monday August 26th and first day of my cycle. Popped 20 mg dianabol this morning with usual support supps. Had a huge breakfast at the university cafeteria (its a buffet so i feast everytime i go =) and now ready to go hit chest and bis. How long does it usually take for the DBol to kick in? I know with the test cyp its 3-4 weeks so i got some time before i start reaping sweet gains

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Dbol give it a week. Test cyp give 5 or 6 weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did you start pinning today too? And what wa the final decision on the tren?

RussianAK47

Awards
I start pinning tmrw 1.25 CC test cyp.

5-6 weeks to feel test cyp? Dammmn that's a ****ing long time :( are you sure about that?
I heard 4 week tops at some forums

What I'm doing about tren is I'm still going to try it out in week 6. If I experience strong negative estrogenic side effects I will drop it.
If It all goes well I will continue to run it.
It's good because its a very short ester.
Versatile in fast and out fast if need be

dubfungus

Awards
No way I felt test cyp at week 3 , an tren at week 4

dubfungus

Awards
There is something wrong with your test if it takes 5 to 6 weeks haha

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You'll "feel" it at week 2 or 3. Won't see results from it til 5 or 6.

RussianAK47

Awards
Sounds good pump house!

So yeah I got impatient today and just said **** it I'm starting injections this Monday and next one will be Thursday. Needle went in smooth like cutting butter lol actually felt good :)
Did 1.3 CC cyp

I'm also thinking of injecting some prop while I wait for cyp to kick in. Just 350 a week of prop for first 2-3 weeks to compliment the dbol I'm already taking. Get a strong kickstart to my cycle. Yes I know I'm impatient lol

What do you guys think?

Or.. I can save the prop towards end of my cycle and while I wait for the cyp ester to clear my system before I start pct I can do a few weeks of prop injections to keep test elevated ...

RussianAK47

Awards
Okay so today is officially day 1 of my cycle.

Took 40 mg of Dianabol and injected 1.25 CC of test cyp.

Weight: 182 lbs

I think it may have been in my head but I was hungry like a beast all ****in day. Ate well today, hit 3500 calories, around 300 grams of protein. Mostly clean diet.

Hit the gym hard did chest and bis.

Put up 225 on incline bench for 5x5s
Struggled on last few sets.

Lets see how fast until I start seein major strength gains from dbol...

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Don't bother with the prop. Just let the dbol work it's magic. If anything throw it in near the end.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
You need to check some of DetroitHammers posts on tre and test. He has a lot of knowledge. The posts will really help you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You need to check some of DetroitHammers posts on tre and test. He has a lot of knowledge. The posts will really help you.
Agreed. The man knows a ton and on top of his knowledge has a very good way of explaining his reasoning for some of his non-traditional uses and ideas. He's pretty much a walking pioneer of interesting trials

RussianAK47

Awards
Okay i will check out DetroitHammers posts see what hes got to say.

Day 2
Had a nice back workout today. the gyms AC was broken so i was sweating bullets but still killed it. Bent Over back rows, pullups, pulldowns.
Strength is same as before but i'm not expecting much yet, its only day 2.

Put up 185 on bent over back rows 10 reps, 4 sets, good form.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay i will check out DetroitHammers posts see what hes got to say.

Day 2
Had a nice back workout today. the gyms AC was broken so i was sweating bullets but still killed it. Bent Over back rows, pullups, pulldowns.
Strength is same as before but i'm not expecting much yet, its only day 2.

Put up 185 on bent over back rows 10 reps, 4 sets, good form.
Give it at least a week man. Just eat your heart out and enjoy the ride ;)

RussianAK47

Awards
I've also decided to take Melanotan 2. i start loading up on that in a week or 2. ima get tan as ****

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I've also decided to take Melanotan 2. i start loading up on that in a week or 2. ima get tan as ****
And nauseated as ****.

My girl just got on that stuff. Makes her sick every time. Take it before bed.

So far for her, there's a few new freckles on her butt and that's about it.

RussianAK47

Awards
Every time I try to upload a picture to my album I keep getting a ****ing error :/

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Every time I try to upload a picture to my album I keep getting a ****ing error :/
You don't have enough posts yet. I think it's 150 before you can. If you can pm it to me ill upload it for you

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

First some of my stats.
Age 22
Height 5' 10"
Weight 183 lbs
Body Fat % 13-14

Cycle Layout
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 40 mg

I am prone to gyno

Monday
Chest& Bicepts
9 workin sets for Bis

Tuesday
Cardio and Abs, Traps

Wednesday
Deadlifts and shoulders

Thursday
OFF

Friday
Cardio Legs, Abs

Saturday
Back and Tris

Sunday
Off

First off bro your a bit young. Your endocrine system is still developing until your mid 20s your potentially going to cause irreversible damage. Secondly don't run hcg in pct, it's suppressive. Run it throughout cycle 250iu the day before your cyp shot. Third there are better options for prolactin control than dostinex, I prefer pramipexole as its be proven to have positive effects on GH. Third I've run high test low tren and did have a fair share of sides but as long as your prepared for them they can usually be controlled to some extent.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
First off bro your a bit young. Your endocrine system is still developing until your mid 20s your potentially going to cause irreversible damage. Secondly don't run hcg in pct, it's suppressive. Run it throughout cycle 250iu the day before your cyp shot. Third there are better options for prolactin control than dostinex, I prefer pramipexole as its be proven to have positive effects on GH. Third I've run high test low tren and did have a fair share of sides but as long as your prepared for them they can usually be controlled to some extent.
I second this. You are on your 2nd cycle at 22 and only 183? Do what you must, not to far in to stop now. How are you EVER going to know what it takes naturally to make gains, let alone have a good baseline of nutrition and training. Sht I am in my mid 30s competed in natural bodybuilding comps (at least I know I was straight up natural without any hormones, or illegal substances can't say the same for everyone else, but that is all that matters, honest with ypurself) won some classes had fun, hated life while dieting for 6-7 months.

Now just finishing my first real cycle, and wow am I glad I waited. For one my training is totally on point, and so is my understanding and complete awareness of how my body reacts to food. Not to mention the money available for all the proper blood panels, and ancillaries+supplements. But man, it has been a blast! You know why, cause I have been training a long time and when I finally break some old plateaus it means a hell of a lot more than what a 185lb barbell row means to you right now.

You will never know what it feels like to set PRs naturally.

To each his own, and I am sure you'll have a blast, but think about 3-5years from now you gonna keep doing cycles every year? What's your goal? You gonna compete? Also, your HPTA loop is gonna degrade earlier doing cycles starting at 22. Kind of like in physics, with the law of entropy.

Again, not flaming, just throwing out some unsolicited advice from an an "old" dude. Check out my log, yeah I am a CLASSIC ectomorph, but I have worked my ass off to build this body through time, work and patience. Sht doest come in one or two cycles dude.

Good luck, and for christ sake get blood panels for your test and estrogen, lipids can't hurt. AND DONT DRINK AT ALL WHIKE TAKING ORALS.

RussianAK47

Awards
Okay sonny, First I want to thank you for your input to my thread and I am a reasonable individual and open to any criticism or suggestions. Agreed 22 is not the optimal age to start taking anabolics but it is what it is. Atleast I'm not 18. I have been training for a while now, I know how to put on weight and lose weight, I am good at manipulating my diet. 183 may not seem like much to you man, but remember I am not 6 feet tall like you are, I am only 5'9 5'10. 183 is a reasonable starting weight for someone with my frame. My goal is to compete next summer, men's physique. And in 3-5 years from now I will have the body that I will be content with and I will continue to run lighter and less frequent cycles to maintain what I have. Agreed I will not drink while taking oral steroids, I value my liver too much. I am concerned about degrading my HPTA loop... That is why I am doing everything in my power to fully recover after this cycle and restore my natural hormonal balance. The HCG I am not running as part of my PCT, I am running it before I start PCT. I am also highly considering running it on cycle instead, why recover at end when you can prevent testicular atrophy all together? I congratulate you on deciding to wait so long until your first cycle, and on all the plateaus you finally broke! But I am not like you. I do have decent knowledge on how to train and diet, I have been at it for quite a number of years already. I believe that with a high protein diet with a calorie surplus post cycle.. And a lighter training program, I will be able to retain a successful portion of my gains. I am concerned about HPTA, and I believe if I take all precautions to recover fully and take all the ancillaries that my HPTA will still be running strong in the future. I will check out your threads man! Thanks again for your input!