best thing to stack with mechabol

wrdb8

Awards
i have a bottle of mechabol from my last cycle left over and was wondering what i should stack with this for a good bulking cycle...i did stacked mecha with stano elite last time but i would like something more effective tho....cycle will be in mid november or...i could get stano elite again and run it with mecha in november then in the spring run something stronger solo? any advice is appreciated

infraredline

Awards
You could run hexadrone alongside. It's a non methyl 6-chloro compound. Another option is epistane but running 2 methyls could be taxing on the liver.

wrdb8

Awards
okay im not going to run two methyls but i wanna run something stronger than mechabol in mid november..something good for bulking and strength and then in the spring im going to run mechabol prolly solo or if theres an effective test base product maybe but mostly likely solo...5-6 weeks starting at 75mgs.

wrdb8

Awards
i dont want anything that is too harsh on libido and something with no esrtogen conversion? any thoughts...and this would be what i run in novemeber

wrdb8

Awards
what about msten? its already active and no estrogen...what u guys think?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont want anything that is too harsh on libido and something with no esrtogen conversion? any thoughts...and this would be what i run in novemeber
Most compounds that don't aromatize will impact libido with the exception of stano or other DHT similar compounds.

My recommendation would either be a stano clone, or just accept the estrogen conversion and run Trestolone.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
75MGS for weeks or get a bottle of mbol and go 6 weeks..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what about msten? its already active and no estrogen...what u guys think?
I wouldn't run both methyls personally, but a lot are more people do it

infraredline

Awards
Well op what are the goals you are tryin to achieve with this cycle?

atl3128

Awards
For mass and strength I would add something like Max Lmg or Trest to the Mechabol if you are wanting to avoid two methyls that is. The Trest will act as a "test base" and help avoid any lethargy from the mechabol but you will def need and AI from what I have read.