Geez this clomid

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
man I can't wait till my last dose tomorrow of 100mg of this ****. I can't describe how I feel but it isn't right. Anybody else experience this? When I go to 50mg ed is there hope in sight of feeling somewhat normal again? PLus my damn eye keeps twitching and it isn't stress WTF.

I just read over what I wrote and this little voice inside of me is like damn you sound like a mopey little bitch. lol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hard to say how you'll feel on a lower dose. i was fine on clomid/nolva for PCT. a lot of people report bad mood swings and **** like that. lucky, i guess.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I like Clomid. Prefer it over Nolva actually. Never had any problems with it. Until last time. First time ever I got trails. Mabey my clomid days are up. :think:

theseus

theseus

Awards
I hate clomid and will never take it again. Last time I took it I turned into a woman after a week at 100mg. Crying all day over nothing is not my idea of a good time.

Id stick with nolva.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
that stuff is worse than acid as far as the tracers go for me. it becomes a serious concern to drive! not to mention could be damaging optic nerve?

tarbaby2000

Awards
I'm not a big fan myself. Makes me extremely tired and feel hungover. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth that lasts for hours and has given me tracers also. Never had any problems with nolva though.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing PCT with clomid first time, can I switch to nolva if I can't handle sides?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear you about the Clomid. I'm on it right now. I cried watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I cried the next day watching "Extreme Makeover Home Edition: How'd they do that?" Then I cried yesterday watching the finale of "The Biggest Loser." Tonight I crried while watching Super Nany or whatever it's called where there are a bunch of bratty kids and an overbearing mother and a nanny comes in and fixes everything.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
I hear you about the Clomid. I'm on it right now. I cried watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I cried the next day watching "Extreme Makeover Home Edition: How'd they do that?" Then I cried yesterday watching the finale of "The Biggest Loser." Tonight I crried while watching Super Nany or whatever it's called where there are a bunch of bratty kids and an overbearing mother and a nanny comes in and fixes everything.
LMAO,,,the sad thing is I sometimes get a little teary at the end of Extreme,,,,with no Clom

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
... not to mention could be damaging optic nerve?
Exactly.
I remember Dr.D saying something about damage to your optic nerve.
Personally, I'd switch right over to nolva when my eye starts twitchin'.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Then I cried yesterday watching the finale of "The Biggest Loser."
yeah I satartd to get watery eyed and then I was "**** son you need to be a man wtf is wrong with you" and then it went away
I use to be a fat 311 pounds when I was 15 so I guess it just hit a sensitive spot or something

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
speakin of nolva, are there any bulk powder sources anymore? custom had it, i missed the bus on that too!
(of course from our people! don't want to step on any toes or break the rules as it were)

Work

Awards
I like Clomid. Prefer it over Nolva actually. Never had any problems with it. Until last time. First time ever I got trails. Mabey my clomid days are up. :think:
Yeah I had those freakin trails for weeks. I'll never take it again. Scary ****, if I want to take acid I'll take acid.

tbkdkc

Awards
Yeah I had those freakin trails for weeks. I'll never take it again. Scary ****, if I want to take acid I'll take acid.
Great.... hopefully I dont experience that **** at the end of my cycle.. ill be taking nolva 40mg and clomid 150mg. Clomid sounds like it really does **** with you... I look forward to :(

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If you get the trails, just stop for a few days and resume at a lower dose. It means that it's levels got too high too fast. I hate Clomid too, it's like a PMS stressed feeling, I guess. It's just so effective, it's the drug you love to hate! And rememeber, sometimes it takes a pretty big man to cry like a little girl. :p

If you switch out nolva for clomid, 15-20mg nolva seems to be about as effective as 50mg of clomid.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey Dr. D about how long does it take your LH sensitivity to get back? I am in week 5 of pct and I am still sporting about 50% of my original size?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
hey Dr. D about how long does it take your LH sensitivity to get back? I am in week 5 of pct and I am still sporting about 50% of my original size?
It can take me a full 2 months sometimes. Really sux, but I'll cut my doses back fast. I'd have been on 50mg back the day 14-20. I'm thinking about Kickstarting w/ clomid and then switching to nolva on my next PCT an about halfway through. A hybrid PCT. Clomid is the fast starter and nolva can wrap it up long run.

W1: 150mg C
W2: 100mg C
W3: 50mg C / 40mg N
W4: 25mg C / 40mg N
W5: 40mg N
W6: 20mg N
W7: 20mg N
W8: 10mg N

or something like that.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
See, I *love* using clomid. Frankly, I'd like to know if it can be used as a regular supp, and not just for PCT. My mood gets better, I get along with people better, and my sex life is WAY better.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I hate clomid also, it makes me moody as hell. I run clomid/nolva for PCT and when I start to get moody I drop the clomid for a few days then come back at a lower dose. If I get moody again I drop the clomid. It takes a few days for me to feel moody on 100mgs, the same day on 150mgs, and about a week if I use 25mg. Even though it gives bad sides, I still use it cause it works so well.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I know that Clomid has a very long halflife. Like days long. I'm starting to wonder if the High dose recomendations are really needed. I remember Bill Roberts saying 100mg day 1 and 50mg thereafter is all that's needed. What do you think DrD?

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know that Clomid has a very long halflife. Like days long. I'm starting to wonder if the High dose recomendations are really needed. I remember Bill Roberts saying 100mg day 1 and 50mg thereafter is all that's needed. What do you think DrD?
I believe that it stays active in your blood for 20 days

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Clomid's got a 5d t1/2, so it hangs around for awhile. I have tried Bills approach and must say, for at least the first week or 5 days, 150mg works better that 100mg which works better that 50mg. So I just load the first week, start ramping down fast the second week and stabilize around 50mg by PCT day 10-14. This usually helps avoid the traces all together, but mood is still stressful initially. I can do 50mg for the next 6wk's no prob after that.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been doing the same thing. starting at 300 day 1 and ramping down to 50 within 5 days. Like I said before, I like clomid a lot and never had a problem til last time. Would you say that as long as I cut back if trails happen, I shouldn't have to worry too much? Honestly, I really don't mind the trails. I can live with them. I'm more worried about cumulative permanent damage over time. Is this a legitamate concern?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been doing the same thing. starting at 300 day 1 and ramping down to 50 within 5 days. Like I said before, I like clomid a lot and never had a problem til last time. Would you say that as long as I cut back if trails happen, I shouldn't have to worry too much? Honestly, I really don't mind the trails. I can live with them. I'm more worried about cumulative permanent damage over time. Is this a legitamate concern?
Optic neuritis can occur. What I alway do is stop dosing for 2-7 days, or until I can get up in the morning and turn on the bathroom lights, blink fast a few times, and not see tracers. That's when I'll finish off PCT, but at 25-50mg only after that, depending on how bad it was. It only happens about 50% of the time, so it's not always an issue, but I've never experienced long term damage. I force the issue, as you can see, and don't take no for an answer. Technically, you should probably stop for at least a month or two and take no other SERM either if this happens.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Doc, your input is highly valued by myself and many others no doubt. I'm gonna use the clomid I got left then find other methods. Sldge couldn't have come out with his new diddy at a better time.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Doc, your input is highly valued by myself and many others no doubt. I'm gonna use the clomid I got left then find other methods. Sldge couldn't have come out with his new diddy at a better time.
Anytime for you my man! And I agree, Sldg hit the market just right. The molecule he's releasing looks awesome. Just the 6-unsubstituted version of Examestane. Oh yeah baby!!!

Cosmo

Awards
Anytime for you my man! And I agree, Sldg hit the market just right. The molecule he's releasing looks awesome. Just the 6-unsubstituted version of Examestane. Oh yeah baby!!!
Hey Dr. D, how do you think this new compound or Examestane stacks against Toremifene?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr. D, how do you think this new compound or Examestane stacks against Toremifene?
It depends on what your trying to accomplish. They have two different modes of action, so it's hard to compare. They also have different t1/2's and absorbtion/kenetics. As far as SERM's go, toremifene is my fav. As for steroidal AI's Examestane, and Sldg's new one look real good. I've never tried either, but I have used Teslac. I love it, but these new ones look much stronger. I think 6-oxo is about to be replaced.

Work

Awards
Just for informational purposes, my trails lasted 6-8 weeks after I stopped the clomid, I was afraid they were permanant.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of such cases. It's never been that bad for me, but in all the cases I've seen, recovery was good with no long term sequalea. It is scary at the time though.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It can take me a full 2 months sometimes. Really sux, but I'll cut my doses back fast. I'd have been on 50mg back the day 14-20. I'm thinking about Kickstarting w/ clomid and then switching to nolva on my next PCT an about halfway through. A hybrid PCT. Clomid is the fast starter and nolva can wrap it up long run.
2 whole months huh damn that sucks. I finish my pct in about 4 days I feel much better I lost about 5 lbs but my strength is still almost all there. The only problem is my fucking nuts are still about 50-60% original size. Its been 7 weeks since my last shot. Shoudl I try and get some hcg and try that or should I just wait it out about another 5 weeks?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Teslac

It depends on what your trying to accomplish. They have two different modes of action, so it's hard to compare. They also have different t1/2's and absorbtion/kenetics. As far as SERM's go, toremifene is my fav. As for steroidal AI's Examestane, and Sldg's new one look real good. I've never tried either, but I have used Teslac. I love it, but these new ones look much stronger. I think 6-oxo is about to be replaced.
I'm looking to "alternative" anti-e and test boosters. Also, you didnt mention Cyclofenil: what's your opinion on that?

I'm looking closely at Sledge Examestane too, but what intrigue me of Teslac is the testosterone production recovery similar to HCG. Since i dont pin, HCG is not an option for me. In theory Cyclofenil would replace the combo of HCG and Nolva.

Any more data would be useful.

[Edit: fixed the mistake with Teslac]

Last edited:

flava

Awards
I'm looking to "alternative" anti-e and test boosters. What's your opinion on Teslac?

I'm looking closely at Sledge Examestane too, but what intrigue me of Teslac is the testosterone production recovery similar to HCG. Since i dont pin, HCG is not an option for me. In theory Teslac would replace the combo of HCG and Nolva.

Any more data would be useful.
teslac is not a replacement for HCG bro its LH stimulating effects are much much milder than HCG. what makes teslac unique is that over time it can permanently supress estrogen aromatization which is irrevesible. so therefore you would never have to worry about gyno again, but you also lose the benifits of estrogen.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
teslac is not a replacement for HCG bro its LH stimulating effects are much much milder than HCG. what makes teslac unique is that over time it can permanently supress estrogen aromatization which is irrevesible. so therefore you would never have to worry about gyno again, but you also lose the benifits of estrogen.
I did a mistake. I wasnt considering Teslac but Cyclofenil. I came to to edit my post and found your reply. Thanks bro :)

flava

Awards
I did a mistake. I wasnt considering Teslac but Cyclofenil. I came to to edit my post and found your reply. Thanks bro :)
no prob bro ill answer your other question lol. cyclofenil is similar to clomid and HCG in action but it also happens to be the weakest of the three. i wouldnt reccomend it over the other two, not to say its a bad drug but the other two are better options. if you do use it definetly stack it with nolva.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
no prob bro ill answer your other question lol. cyclofenil is similar to clomid and HCG in action but it also happens to be the weakest of the three. i wouldnt reccomend it over the other two, not to say its a bad drug but the other two are better options. if you do use it definetly stack it with nolva.
How much weeker? Got some reference?

I have a two-folded goal:
1) to take an oral replacement for HCG, altough less potent, since i'm never running long cycles
2) to avoid nolva during PCT, since is not too light on the liver and i'm mostly doing methyl cycles for the time being. Here Sledge new compound could be the right thing. If not, i could go with high doses of 6oxo.

dego

Awards
I'd like to see the science behind the permanent supress of estrogen. It's probably lower because is lowers test or at least free test. And I don't think you can inflict a permanent effect on the endocrine system outside of castration. Long lasting sure permanent.... you lost me.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've never used cyclofenil, but it would work in a similar manner as other SERMs. It has a rep as a weaker alternative. I am unsure of it's toxicity, but the molecule looks as though it would be easier to metabolize than Clomid or Nolva, with a shorter half life.

I have used Teslac. It is a steroidal AI like Sldg's new one and like 6-oxo and Examestane. The phenomenon of persistance associated with it's use is based on noncompetative, irriversable inhibition of aromatase. I did not experience this long lived effect, but if you took a gram of it for 1 or 2 years straight, you might achieve this benefit. I believe it is dose and time dependent, because the women that demonstrate this are on high dose, long term adjuctive cancer therapy.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
ok guys im reading this about clomid and im freaking out.

i was thinking to use nolva/ clomid for my PCT, but im moody without using anything, so i dont want to make my situation worst.

im thinking my PCT will be something like this:

week 1-2: 80mg nlova+ 100mg clomid
2-4 60mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
4-6 40mg nola

is that alot?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
80mg nolva is a bit high. I use 40mg for 2 weeks and 20 for two weeks. I have gone as high as 60 for 1 week, then 40, 20, 20.

With Clomid, run 150mg day 1, then 50mg thereafter. If you cant handle to emotional sides, then drop it for a few days then come back again. If you get vision sides from clomid drop it altogether.