GTX embo sarm vs Ostarine

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone follows stocks but GTX symbol GTXI crashed 66% today on trial results showing embo SARM ineffective. Anyone know if that is similar to ostarine? Lots of good feedback and results on ostarine... So I'm just being speculative and either embo SARM is different or ppl aren't getting ostarine lol. On either case I scooped up some shares hoping for a turn around. Thoughts?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you find the nomenclature?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Go to the GTX website it has everything you need to know. Enebosarm is ostarine. Todays clinical trial failures had nothing to do with ostarines ability to increase or sustain lean body mass. They had other specific goals that weren't reached in this trial. They still see the results as promising

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
That's not how I read it... They're still hopeful but does it work ?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I wonder why they just don't up the dose then lol.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I wonder why they just don't up the dose then lol.
Ostarine in high doses can be suppressive, I'm sure GTx knows that and probably doesn't want that side effect for there patients. Most likely they were hoping 3mg would be helpful enough without any undesired side effects.

Edit: Also I'm sure they planned on using this for both male and female patients so higher doses for a female patient may yield other undesired side effects.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yes the trials use 3 mg ostarine. All of this information is on the GTX website like I stated